PDA

View Full Version : 02/2011 - Does anyone have any info on this Chica(s)....

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 02:26 AM
While sitting here smoking this Murcielago:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a274c6a39.jpg

I noticed the shear honesty floating on this board lately, and I realized that I have to confess my undying love for the following girl (S)...Let me explain, I'm looking for a wife so jokes aside let me run down the following and any info would be appreciated:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a27733e2d.jpg

Her name is Fiol, and I met her back in 05 driving a late model Toyota RAV4. She has one kid and says she is not a puta.
I only hung out with her for two days, BUT we made passionate love twice, and shit she even gave back the 3500rd that I gave her for the two days we hung out.
THIS HAS GOT TO BE LOVE, & I don't care what anybody on this board says that's a good girl!
I have kept in touch with her, but she keeps asking me to send her $100 dollars via Western Union because her son, and her Grandmother is
sick..they're sick alot. What should I do fellas, I'm taking honest suggestions.

In 2006 I met another girl in Boca Chica:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a274f1d99.jpg

Cynthia was a nice girl with some beautiful Tetas, I loved her too and wanted to be with her, but she asked me to cover all of her expenses, and
to turn the cheek on her partying with other gringos. Her excuse was "out of sight, out of mind" and she would be all mine when I came to town, and for additional pesos she would let me fuck her then too. I couldn't deal with the hanging with gringos so I told her no thank you. But while I was down in BC we continued are relationship until she up and left for greener pastures in a place called Sosua. Recently I seen her in Classicos, and she gave me a big hug and said she was reformed and wanted to go to my hotel to talk about us...What Should I do Fellas, I'm so confused. I'm taking honest suggestions.

In Feb. 09 I finally made my way to Sosua, and was IMMEDIATELY THROWN by this Girl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a2770e88d.jpg

I contemplated taking her back to the states but, business wasn't good so I told her I would come back for her....But then I fell HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THESE TWO:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a276e8109.jpg

Oh that picture is Blurred. I have a better one:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a275267aa.jpg

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 02:31 AM
These were sisters from Santa Domingo that came by to hang with me during my March 09 trip.
They were looking for a husband and said I could chose one.
I got a chance to hang out with the two on the end. Tonya

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a276ae735.jpg

and Leidy

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a276cd35e.jpg

I remember going into Classicos with the two of these beauties on my arm and then dismissing Leidy to hang with her sister, but it was obvious that she was looking for the Golden Gringo Ticket so I kicked her to the curb in the morning and hung out with her sister that afternoon...Now there was something special about this girl.
She treated me like a king and gave me the most Passionate sex I EVER HAD in my life. That was it I was truly in LOVE. I told her I wanted to marry her and she said yes. I couldn't believe it me, she said yes. The only problem is that she wants to come back to the states with me. I love her but I'm not sure she has been true to me, has anyone on the board ever met Leidy? Please let me know, as I'm almost done with the paperwork to bring her here to the states. I'm wondering if she really is the honest girl she claims to be. What do you guys think? What Should I do Fellas? I'm taking honest suggestions.

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 03:08 AM
During my NYE visit I met this girl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a2775ca7b.jpg

Her name was Francis and she claimed not to be a puta, and you know what I believe her. I was waiting for Leidy to get to Sosua when Francis crossed my path. We hit it off instantly and we went back to my room to consummate the friendship. She said she wanted to start off slow as she normally doesn't do things like this, and she didn't want me to get the wrong impression by what she did. I don't, and you know what? she didn't ask me for money....I gave her 2000rd to get her hair and nails done. The thing that worried me about her is that I called her when I came down for SuperBowl weekend and she said she couldn't come by because her sister was sick in Sosua and she was taking care of her. I really like this girl and I'm wondering if any one on this board has had any dealings with her. If you have can you forward any pictures of the run-in to me so that I can confront her about it. She said she wasnt' a puta so what do you fella's think? I'm taking honest suggestions.

RickRock
02-24-2011, 04:08 AM
Marry all of them, keep them in Sosua, but don't tell them about each other. They'll never know!

MrHappy
02-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Whew, you had me there for a second with the tongue in cheek........

But don't fret, a lot of guys are going to believe you're serious. Just watch.

scunt4
02-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Too funny............ Way too funny Ryatt,,, LMAO

Kennilingus
02-24-2011, 08:27 AM
For a second there I thought we lost another one!!!

SeaWeed
02-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a276ae735.jpg)

and Leidy

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a276cd35e.jpg)

The only problem is that she wants to come back to the states with me. I love her but I'm not sure she has been true to me, has anyone on the board ever met Leidy? Please let me know, as I'm almost done with the paperwork to bring her here to the states. I'm wonder if she really the honest girl she claims to be. What do you guys think? What Should I do Fellas? I'm taking honest suggestions.

Personally I did that bringing to the states chit in my younger years but I don't recommend it especially if they are a Puta or retired Puta.
For me it was five fantastic years of marriage and 18 months of hell going through a divorce with someone that became Americanized.

The odds aren't in your favor as only about 1% of those marriages to foreigners ever make it.
If you get her to the states and then get divorced, they get at least 50% of everything you own. In FL it's closer to 60%.

Would I do it again, heck NO.
Keep them in their own dayum country if you going to do anything at all.

I know way too many guys and know of way too many stories about the gurl coming to the states and then fleeing....eventually

And as I tell the guys;

It's a heck of a lot cheaper and more fun to rent, than to own!

SrSuerte
02-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Ryatt!!! We have got to hang one day in the future. I need to see these girls in action. I could ask them some annomus questions for you.

harlem hec
02-24-2011, 08:48 AM
One of the funniest posts ever on here!!

It boggles my mind whenever I see these types of posts when guys are actually SERIOUS!

gdogg
02-24-2011, 08:52 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a27733e2d.jpg

Ryatt, you must be mistaken. Fiol is lying beside me in a deep Dominican coma as I type. You must've been the gringo she got tired of waiting for when she accepted my offer to come live stateside with me. After six years, the visa FINALLY came through. It's been a interesting six months. The honeymoon may be wearing off a little, however. She keeps talking about how homesick she is. Some primas came down from Washington Heights last month, and she disappeared for a weekend. She finally came home drunk and with hickies down the side of her neck. She said they were from bee bites. I found it funny since it's been too cold for bees lately, but hey...what can you do? She's also gained about thirty pounds that she says she'll lose after I send her back to the D.R. for a visit.

Other than those trivial things, we are SO HAPPY!!!! And think about the money I'm saving NOT sending monthly WU. Don't be jealous guys, you too can find true love. Ryatt was right about one thing, she was NEVER a puta. She just had aspirations of being a Playboy bunny. That's the only way she'd take a nude pic. Some asses kept telling her that they are professional photographers...and my sweet and innocent baby always falls for it.
:):iconTU:

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a27733e2d.jpg)

Ryatt, you must be mistaken. Fiol is lying beside me in a deep Dominican coma as I type. You must've been the gringo she got tired of waiting for when she accepted my offer to come live stateside with me. After six years, the visa FINALLY came through. It's been a interesting six months. The honeymoon may be wearing off a little, however. She keeps talking about how homesick she is. Some primas came down from Washington Heights last month, and she disappeared for a weekend. She finally came home drunk and with hickies down the side of her neck. She said they were from bee bites. I found it funny since it's been too cold for bees lately, but hey...what can you do? She's also gained about thirty pounds that she says she'll lose after I send her back to the D.R. for a visit.

Other than those trivial things, we are SO HAPPY!!!! And think about the money I'm saving NOT sending monthly WU. Don't be jealous guys, you too can find true love. Ryatt was right about one thing, she was NEVER a puta. She just had aspirations of being a Playboy bunny. That's the only way she'd take a nude pic. Some asses kept telling her that they are professional photographers...and my sweet and innocent baby always falls for it.
:):iconTU:

DAMN IT...I knew something was up with her, I just knew it....I need a minute........

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d667318c2f1c.jpg

Nakom
02-24-2011, 10:37 AM
The evolution of a monger:

I know a guy that was smitten with the boss chica at a bar in Sosua. He would go there everyday and talk to her. He was 100% convinced she was not a puta. He asked her out a bunch of times, but she was always busy, or was not sure. He also loved to monger, but wanted this non-pro bad. So at night he would 'sneak' around Sosua with his putas as not to be seen by his non-pro. One day when he visited she questioned him about a girl she saw him with leaving Classicos. He made up an excuse and she bought it. He got busted a 2nd time and then he figured his chance with her was done.

So he said 'fuck it', I'm not going to let this ruin my vacation. He went over to her bar the next night with 2 Passions chicas, and had the best night of his trip. The non-pro was pissed and was giving him dirty looks all night. Oh well, opportunity lost.

On his next trip he ran into the non-pro again. This time he offered her 2500rd and fucked her brains out all night. I guess she was not a non-pro. He was done with the games, and she knew she could not sucker this guy in. It worked out great for both of them.

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.

DMV
02-24-2011, 10:41 AM
This is hilarious!!!
Ryatt you are a hopeless romantic.

wreckless
02-24-2011, 10:52 AM
On my December trip i met a guy at the airport who was travelling on the same flight as me to POP. He did not know anything about Sousa so i filled him in and dropped him off at Hotel Seabreeze.

He went crazy and fucked everything in sight. He then meet a very special girl and fell in love.. He had met her on a website. He spent all his time and money on her. He was convinced she was not a Puta. I was convinced she was. Once i shared my thoughts with him we stopped hanging out.

On our flight back home he told me that he was in love with the girl and that he wanted her to be with him. He told me that all the other girls in Sousa were bad and only wanted him for money. He insisted that she was different. He told me that whatever she had done in the past is irrelevant. He was intent on bringing her back to England to marry.

Two weeks ago he called me crying about his novia's visa application being denied. He also told me that he had been charged $500 tax for the laptop and phone he had sent her. I asked him how much money he had been sending her but he told me he was too embarrassed by the amount.

Monday night he called me to tell me that he was leaving for Sousa the next day. He told me that he knew he was doing the wrong thing and that i had warned him but that he just could not help him self.

So if you are in Sousa now, and see a 6"2 overweight Nigerian, who lives in London with a ugly, extremly obese Hatiana. Thats my man Tony. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unfortunately this is a true story.

DASBOOTY
02-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Ryatt,

Mr. Vegas has the answers to your questions in this very instructional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwv0z5XtUNE

TONYTNT40
02-24-2011, 11:31 AM
So if you are in Sousa now, and see a 6"2 overweight Nigerian, who lives in London with a ugly, extremly obese Hatiana. Thats my man Tony. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whew! I was worried for a second, because, I thought that was me. Then I read the description and realized it wasnt. I've never been accused of being 6'2, Nigerian or being seen with an overweight Haitian.

Hunter
02-24-2011, 11:59 AM

I know a guy that was smitten with the boss chica at a bar in Sosua. He would go there everyday and talk to her. He was 100% convinced she was not a puta. He asked her out a bunch of times, but she was always busy, or was not sure. He also loved to monger, but wanted this non-pro bad. So at night he would 'sneak' around Sosua with his putas as not to be seen by his non-pro. One day when he visited she questioned him about a girl she saw him with leaving Classicos. He made up an excuse and she bought it. He got busted a 2nd time and then he figured his chance with her was done.

So he said 'fuck it', I'm not going to let this ruin my vacation. He went over to her bar the next night with 2 Passions chicas, and had the best night of his trip. The non-pro was pissed and was giving him dirty looks all night. Oh well, opportunity lost.

On his next trip he ran into the non-pro again. This time he offered her 2500rd and fucked her brains out all night. I guess she was not a non-pro. He was done with the games, and she knew she could not sucker this guy in. It worked out great for both of them.

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.

I guess we wont be seeing Nakom-Kayla babies running around the great white north - huh :p:p:p:p

nnjdave
02-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Ryatt, your story represents exactly how I live my life, and how I monger (same thing, right?): I fall head over heels in love with every piece of ass I get, until she leaves and is out of sight. My long-time wingman was pre-med in college, and he assures me my excuse for this behavior is medically valid.

Repeated, short-term exposure to any sickness will eventually result in immunity.

Hoseman
02-24-2011, 01:38 PM

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.Tell me what you learned.

Seville
02-24-2011, 01:48 PM

Actually I think his beloved "non-pro" got 3000 pesos from him that night, but I could be mistaken. Funny how that works sometime for the experienced monger. Perhaps he should just stick to the pros.:wink:

harlem hec
02-24-2011, 02:14 PM
On my December trip i met a guy at the airport who was travelling on the same flight as me to POP. He did not know anything about Sousa so i filled him in and dropped him off at Hotel Seabreeze.

He went crazy and fucked everything in sight. He then meet a very special girl and fell in love.. He had met her on a website. He spent all his time and money on her. He was convinced she was not a Puta. I was convinced she was. Once i shared my thoughts with him we stopped hanging out.

On our flight back home he told me that he was in love with the girl and that he wanted her to be with him. He told me that all the other girls in Sousa were bad and only wanted him for money. He insisted that she was different. He told me that whatever she had done in the past is irrelevant. He was intent on bringing her back to England to marry.

Two weeks ago he called me crying about his novia's visa application being denied. He also told me that he had been charged $500 tax for the laptop and phone he had sent her. I asked him how much money he had been sending her but he told me he was too embarrassed by the amount.

Monday night he called me to tell me that he was leaving for Sousa the next day. He told me that he knew he was doing the wrong thing and that i had warned him but that he just could not help him self.

I lost a wingman to something similar....I feel sorry him and the likes but then again I did my part as a friend and told him time and time again but he always said his girl was different....so now whenever someone is "in love" I just let them be....its not my pocket

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 02:24 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nakom that was some funny shit...This guy in question thought she was a non pro because of the way she carried herself, also she said she doesn't hang out at ANY of the places on the strip. Well he found out she was a Picky "NON-PUTA".
Oh yeah, he did get suckered though....he gave her 3000rd and a bag of his only AND favorite candy....Peanut M&Ms....lmao

Hoseman
02-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Actually I think his beloved "non-pro" got 3000 pesos from him that night, but I could be mistaken. Funny how that works sometime for the experienced monger. Perhaps he should just stick to the pros.:wink:How much did he spend trying to get to know her?

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Actually I think his beloved "non-pro" got 3000 pesos from him that night, but I could be mistaken. Funny how that works sometime for the experienced monger. Perhaps he should just stick to the pros.:wink:

Robert....your not mistaken, It was 3K, but DAMN was that good. She was the only one I fell out of love with in the morning..she should've stuck with the "I'm not a Puta" I would've gotten el abogado, in a heartbeat to draw up the paperwork........

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 02:30 PM
How much did he spend trying to get to know her?

3K....AND A WHOLE LOT OF VODKA!!! LMAO :scared:

papirazzi
02-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Ryatt, your story represents exactly how I live my life, and how I monger (same thing, right?): I fall head over heels in love with every piece of ass I get, until she leaves and is out of sight. My long-time wingman was pre-med in college, and he assures me my excuse for this behavior is medically valid.

Controlled, short-term exposure to any sickness will eventually result in immunity.

I sure hope so...

Hoseman
02-24-2011, 03:05 PM
3K....AND A WHOLE LOT OF VODKA!!! LMAO :scared:Well that's not bad how much can one Man drink:lol:

mrblackluv
02-24-2011, 08:54 PM

Thanks so much for this post...

I met one who I think is a non-pro, and works in a bar..(I already fucked her..but she has a gringo novio and feels bad when we fuck):lol:
I really like fucking her..but it's not a sure thing.

I coulda been like the guy in your story on my next trip (sitting at her bar hoping to fuck during the day...and trying to sneak around at night:o)....

Fuck that..maybe 2000 pesos will help her feel better about it..:lol:

mrblackluv
02-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Now that I read the other posts..
I will answer the inevitable questions..

1. I have spent maybe $60 bucks total on 4 drinks/dinner/dates before I finally hit. This spanned 2 trips..and we talked occasionally over IM. I also brought her maybe $20 worth of gifts on the 2nd trip.

2. Yes the time investment was worth it...top 5 all time best pussy in my life..although I do wonder if it is so good because of anticipation/unknown/forbidden fruit. She really seems into her novio.

hugrad95a
02-24-2011, 09:53 PM
You been to the DR since when and you STILL dont speak any spanish....lol

Nakom
02-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I guess we wont be seeing Nakom-Kayla babies running around the great white north - huh :p:p:p:p

That was never an option regardless. The story is not actually about me.

Nakom
02-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Tell me what you learned.

I learned that some things are private.

longhairdontcare
02-25-2011, 12:43 AM
Dude, you had me going for a minute as well! You are hilarious! I thought I was going to have to make a special trip back so we can bring you back to the light... and get you to one of those Sex-aholic Anonymous meetings.

Hi, my name is Ryatt... and I am a recovering sex addict... LMAO.

papirazzi
02-25-2011, 12:58 AM
You been to the DR since when and you STILL dont speak any spanish....lol

HAHA I WILL b there by trip 10!!!

papirazzi
02-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Dude, you had me going for a minute as well! You are hilarious! I thought I was going to have to make a special trip back so we can bring you back to the light... and get you to one of those Sex-aholic Anonymous meetings.

Hi, my name is Ryatt... and I am a recovering sex addict... LMAO.

HaHaHa...I do need help though, everybody that knows me knows that I may need SA lmao...look what I did on the first day I got there for Superbowl weekend..if there were just a few more hours, I think it would have been 5

b319
02-25-2011, 11:57 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ryatt...man, you got jokes!!!!!

jose1234
02-26-2011, 08:54 AM
All my friends that met their spouse in a bar or where the woman worked in a bar had a rocky marriage and/or an eventual divorce. Not saying that things don't work out for some people, but I have not seen it. Nevertheless, I do fall head over heels for women in bars...its one of my biggest turn ons...

greydread
02-26-2011, 09:18 AM
All my friends that met their spouse in a bar or where the woman worked in a bar had a rocky marriage and/or an eventual divorce. Not saying that things don't work out for some people, but I have not seen it. Nevertheless, I do fall head over heels for women in bars...its one of my biggest turn ons...

When I was a very young fella my Mom warned me to avoid Women who don't drink at all. Something about them avoiding lowered inhibitions and the ensuing burst of honesty as their bones all come tumbling out of the closet. So what did I do? Married a Woman who didn't smoke, drink and had never experimented with drugs of any kind.

It's not difficult to spin yourself an embellished existence for public consumption but living with another person every day will slowly undress your soul and she turned out to be (over the course of more than a decade) the most deceitful, selfish and conniving human being I've ever met.

Moral of the story: Listen to your Mom!

drdreamer
02-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryatt http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=911128#post911128)
3K....AND A WHOLE LOT OF VODKA!!! LMAO :scared:

Well that's not bad how much can one Man drink:lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_85324d3ba21c0bb9e.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=94845)

:rolleyes::rofl::eek:

xbigtop
03-17-2011, 10:19 PM
DAMN IT...I knew something was up with her, I just knew it....I need a minute........

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d667318c2f1c.jpg)

there is a sucker born every day...if you believe that this is not a puta then you are more stupid than i thought you are....these girls has a five year plan,get an american to get visa..stay married for five years that get devorce.that married a dominica male and bring there family up to the states....there is a saying you can't turn a puta in a house wife.....

Kennilingus
03-17-2011, 10:24 PM
there is a sucker born every day...if you believe that this is not a puta then you are more stupid than i thought you are....these girls has a five year plan,get an american to get visa..stay married for five years that get devorce.that married a dominica male and bring there family up to the states....there is a saying you can't turn a puta in a house wife.....

Ryatt, I think you've got a bite!

Fish on!!!!

Hook line and ....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimbo44
03-17-2011, 11:35 PM

For yur 4th ever post, u sure said a mouthful!!!!:cheesygrin:

papirazzi
03-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Xbigtop...DAMN SON, Have you been reading the FULL thread or did you just zone in on that one post.....This thread was old to me because just about every SMART dude on the board got the memo that it was just jokes.
Before you begin calling names and flaming...post up a report or two and then talk to me...better yet read a few of mine. I don't have many but if you read them, you will realize that I'm not that sucker born every day!

One!!

Hoseman
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM
During my NYE visit I met this girl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d64a2775ca7b.jpg)

Her name was Francis and she claimed not to be a puta, and you know what I believe her. I was waiting for Leidy to get to Sosua when Francis crossed my path. We hit it off instantly and we went back to my room to consummate the friendship. She said she wanted to start off slow as she normally doesn't do things like this, and she didn't want me to get the wrong impression by what she did. I don't, and you know what? she didn't ask me for money....I gave her 2000rd to get her hair and nails done. The thing that worried me about her is that I called her when I came down for SuperBowl weekend and she said she couldn't come by because her sister was sick in Sosua and she was taking care of her. I really like this girl and I'm wondering if any one on this board has had any dealings with her. If you have can you forward any pictures of the run-in to me so that I can confront her about it. She said she wasnt' a puta so what do you fella's think? I'm taking honest suggestions.Say it ain't so Ryatt.

papirazzi
03-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Say it ain't so Ryatt.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C'MON SON

Jimmydr
10-29-2016, 07:36 AM
Photos of the chicas

TNT72
10-29-2016, 09:06 AM
For a second there I thought we lost another one!!!

Now that's funny!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
10-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Now that's funny!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was lost?

yayow
10-29-2016, 10:56 AM
These old threads are kind of fun, lots of names from the past, some you hung with for a minute, now they are just a memory. I guess we all become a memory eventually.

Jimmydr
10-29-2016, 10:57 AM
These old threads are kind of fun, lots of names from the past, some you hung with for a minute, now they are just a memory. I guess we all become a memory eventually.

Some have died others vanished.

MrHappy
10-29-2016, 02:46 PM

I was just thinking that the other day.

I miss a few of them. Ya gotta wonder why they move on and leave us here.

Jimmydr
10-29-2016, 03:21 PM
I was just thinking that the other day.

I miss a few of them. Ya gotta wonder why they move on and leave us here.

six have died, maybe seven.:mad:

TNT72
10-29-2016, 08:21 PM
He was lost?

Kenni found religion and left us.

Westy
10-29-2016, 09:56 PM
six have died, maybe seven.:mad:
Yeah ... I remember a few ... Hoseman, TonyTNT40, El Plomero, Dominican Billy ...

Jimmydr
10-30-2016, 07:54 AM
Yeah ... I remember a few ... Hoseman, TonyTNT40, El Plomero, Dominican Billy ...

Kind of prevents them from posting.

greydread
10-31-2016, 12:15 AM
Kind of prevents them from posting.
...and the band plays on....

Jimmydr
10-31-2016, 06:27 AM

And on and on.

Westy
10-31-2016, 08:56 AM
To my horror, this triggered the memory of ...

wait for it ...

Sargent Shriver's Bleeding Hearts Club Band! :scared:

SrSuerte
11-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Kenni found religion and left us.

Yeah. I saw him in Sosua within the past couple of years and he mentioned that he was only there for a religious mission. He was walking alone.

Jimmydr
11-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Yeah. I saw him in Sosua within the past couple of years and he mentioned that he was only there for a religious mission. He was walking alone.

Why there?

SrSuerte
11-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Why there?

I was shocked to see him. I did not stick around long. He was walking toward the park next to the Casino and I continued on my way.

Jimmydr
11-07-2016, 06:58 PM
I was shocked to see him. I did not stick around long. He was walking toward the park next to the Casino and I continued on my way.

Sounds fishy to me.

drdreamer
11-07-2016, 07:50 PM

Sounds legit.....:rolleyes: