PDA

View Full Version : Tampa meet Beas...Beas meet Tampa....

Magnum
09-21-2006, 06:21 AM
Tampa and I have known each other for a while now but he has never met Beas. Saturday night in Classicos I run into Tampa again and he asks me where Beas is. I tell him he will be back in a little while and I will bring him over. We decide that we will fuck with Beas when I bring him over.

Beas walks in and with a real serious face I tell him to come with me and not to say anything. He thinks that I am having a problem with someone and I need his back.

We walk up to where Tampa is hanging with his chica and a few friends -including another guy whose name I can not remember but was pretty big. Tampa comes up to me and starts getting on my shit - why are you looking at my girl....why are you trying to pick her up.....why don't you leave her alone....I am sending her WU...go find another girl...she is mine get lost....I tell him to tell your girl to stop grabbing my ass.....she is rubbing my crotch.....she keeps looking at me....she keeps touching me.....if she is yours why does she want me...you obviously are not pleasing her...get lost and leave me alone..... etc etc...we are playing this off perfectly. It appears to others who do not know what is going on that this could be trouble because it is getting pretty heated.

Tampa starts to walk up to me and get in my face....OK not really in my face...more like in my chest...lol.....for those who know Tampa you know what I am talking about....all the while Beas is standing this with this "oh shit" look on his face...not saying a word.....he is thinking - here we go - this will be trouble. He has this real serious look about him and appears ready to roll. Tampa and I continue this game back and forth - getting louder as we go and him getting closer to me as the time passes.

Finally Tampa looks over at Beas who is now standing right next to me and asks him in his best Joe Pesci impersonation - "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Beas appears to be in shock and Tampa takes a few steps towards him......he then reaches out to hug him....Beas I am Tampa....

Beas just about shit his pants and could not believe that we fucked with him like this. He thought whole thing was real and he was saying that he was ready to hit Tampa when he stepped towards him. It was one of the funniest things I ever saw.

What is that show on MTV.....BEAS YOU GOT PUNKED!!!!

Tampa meet Beas....Beas meet Tampa....

Hemp
09-21-2006, 08:12 AM
i luv it...:p

good read.

BrooklynBeas
09-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Ive been punked!

Yeah guys you really got me... I was drinkin so if Tampa would have just puched Magnum he would have caught a right cross... Im happy it didnt end up that way cause i would have felt like shit! You FUCKS!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
09-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Well it's good to know your no pussy!!!!!!!!!!! So in november we'll get our ass kicked together!!!!!!!!!

tampabukkake
09-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Once again Beas... it was a pleasure finally meeting you !

Magnum, what can I say, you are the man! It played out perfectly!

Although Beas got punked... he is no punk ! Seen him in action.

Now Beas, WTF you looking at !

BrooklynBeas
09-21-2006, 02:11 PM
LMAO... FUCK YOU MAN!

the_Jayman
09-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Hysterical ! !

Good Job Magnum ! !

3somefan
09-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Fucking A!!! LMFAO!!! I would have loved to see that!!!

Beas is a good guy, he strikes me as the type of guy who, if he likes you...will get your back. Tho he did burn me by posting the picture of the street rat, that I went to ClubX with and let blow me.....Beas, your still the man!

I', gonna have to be on my guard with you guys!

Jimmydr
09-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Fucking A!!! LMFAO!!! I would have loved to see that!!!

Beas is a good guy, he strikes me as the type of guy who, if he likes you...will get your back. Tho he did burn me by posting the picture of the street rat, that I went to ClubX with and let blow me.....Beas, your still the man!

I', gonna have to be on my guard with you guys!

Why, you picked her, no one forced you.:eek:

3somefan
09-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Why, you picked her, no one forced you.:eek:

I know..I know...

Too much drinking, had the beer goggles on for sure, but at lest I didn't fuck her.

Beas, Jayman, and Guttaman all were very nice to me on the April Invasion, even though I was a major train wreck! They all went over and above what could be expected and helped me out.

Hemp
09-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I know..I know...

Too much drinking, had the beer goggles on for sure, but at lest I didn't fuck her.

Beas, Jayman, and Guttaman all were very nice to me on the April Invasion, even though I was a major train wreck! They all went over and above what could be expected and helped me out.

and for there graciousness and humble scense of brotherhood u should be greatful and thankful and return the favor to them on future trips double time.

Jimmydr
09-22-2006, 02:25 PM
I know..I know...

If you were with us, we would have long left you behind.

3somefan
09-22-2006, 03:34 PM
That's what I'm saying...

We don't have to worry about that anymore though...my 3rd trip will be a BLAST! Got alot of notes, and 7 more months of knowledge from this site.

Sorry for the thread jack guys! :)

Phoenix
09-22-2006, 09:16 PM
I know..I know...

Jimmy's got your back on this trip!

gdogg
09-23-2006, 12:19 AM
That story is a classic!! I know both Beas and Tampa very well so I was able to visualize that story...good stuff!!

Mr Bambino
09-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Oh man, that must have been funny. Wish I was there. I think Beas would have punched Tampa. I do not know Tampa, is he a big dude? That was pretty cruel to do to Beas. You guys know payback is a bitch.

Mr Bambino

3somefan
09-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Oh man, that must have been funny. Wish I was there. I think Beas would have punched Tampa. I do not know Tampa, is he a big dude? That was pretty cruel to do to Beas. You guys know payback is a bitch.

Mr Bambino

You are right! I can't wait to see if Beas does a pay back punk on him.

Apos
09-23-2006, 10:30 AM

Mr Bambinotampa's about my size mas o menos

Apos
09-23-2006, 10:33 AM
You are right! I can't wait to see if Beas does a pay back punk on him.be very hard to get him back when he's expecting it:rolleyes:

BrooklynBeas
09-24-2006, 09:03 PM
hahaha nah i have been punked and its all good... It was great meeting Tampa... Ive been wanting to for a while now... I now have to meet Sammy and psr... Tampa, still waitin on some CTG info, PM me when u know your plans!

Magnum
09-25-2006, 07:07 AM

Mr Bambino

Fuck Beas.....it has been known to happen.....

Tampa ...big dude???.....absolutely not....picture Jimmy but minus the glasses, the shit on his face and hair on his head.....but Tampa is much better looking!

Magnum
09-25-2006, 07:08 AM
be very hard to get him back when he's expecting it:rolleyes:

Apos.....do not forget who he has to get back...I am always on my toes......

BrooklynBeas
09-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Absolutely not!