PDA

View Full Version : Update on my monthlong 1st time stay in sosua

bluemiata
02-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Took me 2 weeks to better acclimate myself to sosua and surrounding areas. Initial shock has worn off, having a better time. Writing everyday but will publish all when trips done, here is summary

end of week 3 I hit budget cap and had to use bank card
stayed in pop and spent time in cabarete too
got great gfe from classicos girl. Saw her twice so far. Loving classicos
did I mention classicos was great
had some great 1000p daytimers
comparing everyone to my gfe disco girl
you will spend more with a group than alone
windshield washing kids in pop enough said
best vacation ever
everyday is a learning experience
takes a few weeks to chill out and accept everything as is
classicos is heavenly
these women are simply beautiful passionate and amazing

gdogg
02-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Took me 2 weeks to better acclimate myself to sosua and surrounding areas. Initial shock has worn off, having a better time. Writing everyday but will publish all when trips done, here is summary

best vacation ever
classicos is heavenly

So have you made it to Classicos yet? Whaddaya think of it?
:lol:

SrSuerte
02-28-2011, 05:03 AM
So you are on your last leg of your trip....Treat everyday like it is your last day there. Drink water and eat good. All the sex and night life start to tear the body down after awhile.

gdogg
02-28-2011, 08:58 AM
I think he now has a realistic view of what Sosua is like. His next trip will be even better!

bluemiata
02-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Yep, about 2 wks to go and it's funny how you compare everyone to your favorite repeat performers. Can't help it :) other interesting points:

Fun to watch chicas karaoke and dance. Music video channel or mp3 a must
cabarete = expensive
pop = San Francisco basically
after a while guaguas are fun
I don't miss home at all
American/Canadian women are basically useless
with zero english girls it's fun to say crazy shit to them and watch them smile and nod

FritoBandito
02-28-2011, 12:26 PM

best vacation ever
classicos is heavenly

Ahh, reminds me of a song: Young love, first love, is filled with deep emotion..........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cdstart=5%20Weeks%20of%20Vacation%20in%20Su%2E%2E%2ESu%2E%2E%2ESosualand&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=8&hr=15&mi=45&sc=0&cdend=Me%20So%20Horney%2C%20Baby%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

CaseOne
02-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Can you elaborate on your pop/San Fran comparison? Lololololol

FritoBandito
02-28-2011, 04:20 PM

Your avatar looks like you smashed the Dominican version of "Snookie," from "Jersey Shore...." :eek:

jacknback
02-28-2011, 07:55 PM
YouTube - Sonny James ( Young Love )

jacknback
02-28-2011, 07:56 PM
YouTube - Young Love (Radio Mix) - Spencer & Hill

Or for the younger generation

bluemiata
03-01-2011, 09:58 AM

pop
--------
rolling hills, garbage everywhere, all buildings connected together, handful of maricons, and the windshield washing kids on top of the hill ;) reminds me of sanfran

Hoseman
03-01-2011, 10:12 AM
I think he now has a realistic view of what Sosua is like. His next trip will be even better!You can tell people what it is like but they have to experience it the same with living her it is a whole different Ballgame.

el toro
03-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Man I am really jealous of your month long stay. The most I can get away for usually is a week. I'm glad you're enjoying the learning experience so much. Sure you'll be back. Peace.

weyland
03-01-2011, 05:09 PM
garbage everywhere
A couple months ago some Dumbinican posted on DR1 in a thread about reviving Puerto Plata as a tourist town. He claimed that Puerto Plata was garbage free. He clearly believed his own bullshit. All the gringo expats replied tearing him a new ass.

The thing about Dominicans (and Haitians are, if anything, even worse) is that they are "garbage blind". I live in an apartment block with middle-class Dominicans. They are always smartly dressed (I am the only scruff in the building), their apartments are spotless, their nice motors regularly washed, the forecourt is kept swept, but the same people will walk thirty feet and throw their garbage over a wire fence into the adjacent vacant lot where it remains clearly visible rather than walk sixty feet and put it into the trash cans.

DASBOOTY
03-01-2011, 07:41 PM
A couple months ago some Dumbinican posted on DR1 in a thread about reviving Puerto Plata as a tourist town. He claimed that Puerto Plata was garbage free. He clearly believed his own bullshit. All the gringo expats replied tearing him a new ass.

The thing about Dominicans (and Haitians are, if anything, even worse) is that they are "garbage blind". I live in an apartment block with middle-class Dominicans. They are always smartly dressed (I am the only scruff in the building), their apartments are spotless, their nice motors regularly washed, the forecourt is kept swept, but the same people will walk thirty feet and throw their garbage over a wire fence into the adjacent vacant lot where it remains clearly visible rather than walk sixty feet and put it into the trash cans.

I had just gotten out of the shower after a session with a chica at La Passion and I wanted to throw my gum in the garbage but there was no garbage can around. I told the chica that there was no garbage can so I took the gum out of my mouth and left it on the window ledge. Well, she takes the gum and tosses it out of the window onto the ground with a bunch of other litter :rofl:.

After she did that, I pointed out the window and I said to her "So, that is the garbage :rolleyes:!" She burst out laughing.

hugrad95a
03-01-2011, 10:57 PM
YouTube - Sonny James ( Young Love ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3i_t094xqo)

I am more partial to this....

YouTube - Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free 1976.

hugrad95a
03-01-2011, 10:59 PM
I knew he would be broke by week 2 based on that budget....Maybe on your second or third trip it would be more realistic.

papirazzi
03-02-2011, 12:06 AM

YouTube - Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free 1976. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x2PvC_PybY&feature=related)

Your musical tastes r impeccable!

gdogg
03-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Your musical tastes r impeccable!

Going through his mama's old record collection! :lol: But it sure beats the crap that's on the radio today.
:iconTU:

hugrad95a
03-02-2011, 02:09 AM
This how I roll.....

YouTube - Teddy Pendergrass - Come Go With Me / Close The Door 1982

bluemiata
03-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Well here's the deal, it is possible to do dr on 1000/mo but if you double that budget the fun will multiply exponentially so it's worth it in my opinion. Even with exercising self control, no drinking, hitting the gym daily and the beach too you're eventually gonna tire after saying no gracias to hottie #158 of the day. The pope would be celibate for about 5 days max here. Only if you're out of town in cabarete or in the hills of pop, or stay in your apt all day can you avoid the chicas. Then you ask yourself WTF why am I avoiding them and have fun

Seville
03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Well here's the deal, it is possible to do dr on 1000/mo but if you double that budget the fun will multiply exponentially so it's worth it in my opinion. Even with exercising self control, no drinking, hitting the gym daily and the beach too you're eventually gonna tire after saying no gracias to hottie #158 of the day. The pope would be celibate for about 5 days max here. Only if you're out of town in cabarete or in the hills of pop, or stay in your apt all day can you avoid the chicas. Then you ask yourself WTF why am I avoiding them and have fun

There are more chicas there than anywhere else.

TNT72
03-03-2011, 10:21 AM

I wouldn't step into that town with less tthan $2000 for a week!!

Take away the drinking, not less than$ 1500!

I'm sure after a couple weeks, the spending would slow down, but I'm there to have fun!!

papirazzi
03-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't step into that town with less tthan $2000 for a week!!

Take away the drinking, not less than$ 1500!

I'm sure after a couple weeks, the spending would slow down, but I'm there to have fun!!

When I told my boys that they gave me the :confused2: look. I said listen I'm here to have fun. I'm putting money away for my boys college fund, and my retirement. everything else in btwn is for me to have fun with...AND I'M HAVING FUN!!!

Jimbo44
03-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I can honestly say that not counting the 55 a night room at NG, I was def only spending under 100 a day including chica!! But then, I have my ways also!!!

adios
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
2000 USD is doing it TNT style... you can do it for less than that and also have fun. But not that much as TNT!! :eek:

TNT72
03-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I can honestly say that not counting the 55 a night room at NG, I was def only spending under 100 a day including chica!! But then, I have my ways also!!!

That is me including my room. I was spending prob $200 a day, over the room. Of course, I tend to over-indulge from time to time!

Hoseman
03-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Well here's the deal, it is possible to do dr on 1000/mo but if you double that budget the fun will multiply exponentially so it's worth it in my opinion. Even with exercising self control, no drinking, hitting the gym daily and the beach too you're eventually gonna tire after saying no gracias to hottie #158 of the day. The pope would be celibate for about 5 days max here. Only if you're out of town in cabarete or in the hills of pop, or stay in your apt all day can you avoid the chicas. Then you ask yourself WTF why am I avoiding them and have funIf I just had dollar for everytime I have to say no from someone trying to get money out of me I would be a very Rich Man.

FritoBandito
03-04-2011, 12:29 AM

If you're goin' old school songs, here's one that came out when I was 9 yrs old:

YouTube - Solid Gold 1979 - Sister Sledge

MrHappy
03-04-2011, 07:12 AM
If you're goin' old school songs, here's one that came out when I was 9 yrs old:

YouTube - Solid Gold 1979 - Sister Sledge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf1za52jpt0)

Stop!! You're killin' me with that stuff... lol

I used to be crazy for those chicks.

I never missed an edition of "Solid Gold" The dancers gave me boners..

JuanElGriego
03-08-2011, 09:28 PM
This how I roll.....

YouTube - Teddy Pendergrass - Come Go With Me / Close The Door 1982 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB_N7Yl5EVc&feature=related)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can roll with this one too ...

YouTube - Dennis Edwards - " Don't Look Any Further "

:wink:

The Sage
03-09-2011, 12:03 AM
It's simply amazing the amount of fucking you do when you're there long term. You would think your appetite would decrease over time; however, the opposite is true you'll gain strength. Variety and availability (most of the time 10 minutes of conversation, a smile, and vamanos is sufficient; often the smile and vamanos is all you need) will do that to you.