PDA

View Full Version : The Doll House

Cheeno
09-21-2006, 06:48 PM
The Doll House

I have never been here before.

I heard that a bottle of beer costs 300 pesos. The dancers are Russian, Colombian, Venezuela, etc.

That is all I know about this place.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5811451315f34229e.jpg

Beads
09-21-2006, 06:49 PM
lol sounds expensive! I bet they have a nice bathroom for you to use! :rofl:

Cheeno
09-21-2006, 06:50 PM
lol sounds expensive! I bet they have a nice bathroom for you to use! :rofl:

You may be right!!! :wink:

Take care.

Cuba Libre
09-21-2006, 08:25 PM
I haven't been there in a couple of years. Unless they've changed the format, it is the most boring strip club I've ever been to.

prtyr2
09-21-2006, 11:09 PM
I have not been there in years but the strippers back then were mostly from canada. I dig canadian strippers and all, but if I want to see naked canadian chicks. . . .I'll go to canada.

Also these would not be the hot chicks from brass rail or other toronto clubs. . . .these would be girls from lower end clubs etc. . . .

Dominicans love this place as to them a pasty white chick with blonde hair. . . . .is exotic. If a dominican buddy ever offers to take you to a strip club. . . . .make sure it aint this one!

Jazzys and sutra are both better and they are opening a new strip club on las americas on the way to the airport.

Cuba Libre
09-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Jazzys and sutra are both better and they are opening a new strip club on las americas on the way to the airport.Jazzy's was a great place before they changed owners in 2004/2005. It went downhill from there. The new owner let his wife manage the palce, and the girls she hired were all short and heavy.

Where is Sutra?

prtyr2
09-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Hmmm. . . .I porbably haven't been to jazzys since they changed owners then?
Must have been a long time since I went to Jazzys, I'll have to check it out.

Sutra is across from Eagles on San Isidro. The same owner as Gran Mansion.

MrHappy
09-28-2006, 11:37 AM
The only way I'd go to Jazzy's is if somebody paid me to take them. Way too expensive for my tastes, and it's nothing special..

Cuba Libre
09-28-2006, 04:16 PM
The only way I'd go to Jazzy's is if somebody paid me to take them. Way too expensive for my tastes, and it's nothing special..It used to be real special. Good looking girls, great strip show (unlike the Doll House, which has a lousy strip show), well lit (both the patrons and the club :D). But then they changed the owners. :(