PDA

View Full Version : FIRST TRIP... WHO'S IN?

dmoney
03-01-2011, 08:16 AM
hey guys i just booked my first trip today. i am excited... i know it is a bit early to post this but just wanted to know if anyone was going to be there around the same time. I will be arriving on May 16th (tickets were $422... not too bad).

I am a bit on the younger side (early 20's) and would appreciate some vets showing me around.

P.S. don't know if this my counter is right i made it weeks before i booked my ticket so it might be off by a few days.

Seville
03-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Where are you going?

Hoseman
03-01-2011, 09:21 AM
hey guys i just booked my first trip today. i am excited... i know it is a bit early to post this but just wanted to know if anyone was going to be there around the same time. I will be arriving on May 16th (tickets were $422... not too bad).

I am a bit on the younger side (early 20's) and would appreciate some vets showing me around.

P.S. don't know if this my counter is right i made it weeks before i booked my ticket so it might be off by a few days.The excitement has just begun:rofl:

gdogg
03-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Have you booked your hotel yet?

whynotme
03-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Where are you going?
count down clock says sosua, so maybe he will be in the dr and he can show you da money;)

dmoney
03-02-2011, 12:50 AM
hahaha i forgot to say... i am going to sosua . i booked a condo at rocky's. He has been great i can't wait to meet this guy and experience this city

namaste
03-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Sosua sounds like the place but can anyone provide a recent account of Boca Chica? I can get a cheap flight to Santo Domingo and was planning my first trip to the DR to Boca Chica.
I am a seasoned mongerer and am looking forward to a 3 day weekend in the DR. I have a high standard for the quality of body and face so will I be wasting my time in Boca Chica?

thanks for any input - planning for the first weekend in April

Namaste

Jonew1
03-11-2011, 10:53 AM
hahaha i forgot to say... i am going to sosua . i booked a condo at rocky's. He has been great i can't wait to meet this guy and experience this city

Good choice. the mary rose?

dmoney
03-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Good choice. the mary rose?

naw... the tradewinds

TC
03-11-2011, 04:17 PM

City?

Have a great trip!!!

CaseOne
03-11-2011, 08:10 PM
damn..early twenties..they're starting young these days. You're gonna have a blast... Have fun buddy.

rufnek
03-11-2011, 10:54 PM

P.S. don't know if this my counter is right i made it weeks before i booked my ticket so it might be off by a few days.

i'm in the building may 13th-24th

dmoney
03-11-2011, 11:25 PM
i'm in the building may 13th-24th

i'll see there then man

hahaha TC yeah i realized after i wrote it that Sosua is a town.

rufnek
03-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Cool. This is my first time in so hopefully it lives up to the hype

SrSuerte
03-12-2011, 12:22 AM
I wish I could be there to see all of your first impressions. Take pictures, secure the camera and post a report later. I would have torn Sosua down in my early twenties! But I would have needed some guidence from a vet to keep me from the worthless chics. I would have fuck any girl that looked good and asked.

eldorob
03-12-2011, 08:51 AM

What's this gig pay?

Here's a couple of sisters that are spending the weekend with me.
Are you at least handsome so I can pick up some of your better looking cast-offs?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164cb1aeaea74bd.jpg

dmoney
03-12-2011, 09:30 AM
What's this gig pay?

Here's a couple of sisters that are spending the weekend with me.
Are you at least handsome so I can pick up some of your better looking cast-offs?

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164cb1aeaea74bd.jpg)
:rofl::rofl:

i'm a pretty good looking guy... i don't think i have any problems in that department. These two dudes look like those santiago sisters haha

TC
03-12-2011, 03:04 PM
These two dudes look like those santiago sisters haha

Dudes???

dmoney
03-13-2011, 03:32 AM
they don't look anything like women.

nnjdave
03-13-2011, 04:25 AM
:rofl::rofl:

i'm a pretty good looking guy... i don't think i have any problems in that department. These two dudes look like those santiago sisters haha

Young newbie has been paying attention! Once you get to Rockies, Rick can steer you in the right direction, and/or point out a vet or 2 he trusts. Although, his judgement has been suspect lately. He stuck longhairdontcare with TNT72 last month. Poor guy didn't know what hit him! How many bleu cheese cheeseburgers is a new guy supposed to watch one man eat?

TNT72
03-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Young newbie has been paying attention! Once you get to Rockies, Rick can steer you in the right direction, and/or point out a vet or 2 he trusts. Although, his judgement has been suspect lately. He stuck longhairdontcare with TNT72 last month. Poor guy didn't know what hit him! How many bleu cheese cheeseburgers is a new guy supposed to watch one man eat?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eldorob
03-13-2011, 09:26 AM

That's because in this pic they are in their goat herding clothes!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164cb1aeaea74bd.jpg

But they clean up really nice! Here they are last nite, we went out on the town for some dancing. I won't tell them what you said.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816482caf687f5c5.jpg
Pic Courtesy The Sage

MyTio
03-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Thats photo inspired me to make my first trip:eek:

TC
03-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Thats photo inspired me to make my first trip:eek:

That phote continues to inspire to make every trip!

TC
03-13-2011, 01:23 PM

One thing you will learn is that there are a lot of women that don't look anything like women.

But the thing to watch out for, is that there are a lot of dudes who do. Especially in Thailand.

joeysterr
03-16-2011, 03:11 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816482caf687f5c5.jpg

Dmoney make sure your chicas looks exactly like this! We won't tolerate any new other pig lovers here!!!!!!!:p

dmoney
03-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816482caf687f5c5.jpg)

Dmoney make sure your chicas looks exactly like this! We won't tolerate any new other pig lovers here!!!!!!!:p
:iconTU:
WILL DO!!

namaste
03-18-2011, 02:44 PM
I can get a fantastic airline rate to Santo Domingo and see that Boca Chica is only a 15 minute taxi away. I have read that Sosua is the place to be but I am only staying 1 or 2 nights and do not want to spend my day in a taxi going north.
Is it possible to find 8 - 10 type women here or has this place past it's prime?
As well if this is possible what are the best places to visit there.

thanks for any input

Namaste

gdogg
03-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I can get a fantastic airline rate to Santo Domingo and see that Boca Chica is only a 15 minute taxi away. I have read that Sosua is the place to be but I am only staying 1 or 2 nights and do not want to spend my day in a taxi going north.
Is it possible to find 8 - 10 type women here or has this place past it's prime?

thanks for any input

Namaste

How's your Spanish? A lot depends on communication.

SeaWeed
03-18-2011, 08:52 PM

Namaste
Yes it is possible and Boca Chica will do the trick for you. BC isn't like it was back in the day but with Sosua crackdown their probably on par these days. Sosua is definitely overrated and not worth the trucking across the island to get there when the pussy can be found in Boca Chica.

There will be Chicas walking the beach and street all times of the day. They close down the main street at night and you can sit down and watch the parade of Chicas go by. The Discos open up later at night and you can pull some hotties from there too. The weekends brings an influx of hotties from Santo Domingo looking to make some side money so they can do some shopping and pay some bills.

tomgueguen
03-18-2011, 10:22 PM

thanks for any input

Namaste

Yes, it is but you have to be extremely careful about who you are going to choose because there's top scammers there.

Your best bet is to walk around town in the daytime and talk to chicas, take their phone numbers and make appointements for later in the evening.

On duarte street at night, 90 % are hardcore;

namaste
03-19-2011, 02:44 AM
My Spanish is very basic and I have made enough mistakes mongering in other parts of the world to be wary in the DR. I also read a posting on this forum with lots of solid information on the do and do not list.

Thanks to all for the input, looking forward to the foray

big tee
03-19-2011, 03:07 AM
Yeah Namaste...B.C. is ok...i'll b there the 14th of may 4 the weekend with 2 of my wingmen....then on the metro to the "sew" the 16th to the 23rd...so,whoevers gonna b there....holla at a brotha!!!...i"ll b at the NG....1st fl. this time!!..i aint playing!!....no more 2 3 flights 4 me!!

big tee
03-19-2011, 03:19 AM
I got u Dmoney...u a east coast head...me and my wingmen will sho u the town if u can hang?...we r in our 40's(just dont tell nobody).........else!!!!

NJitalian
03-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Sosua sounds like the place but can anyone provide a recent account of Boca Chica? I can get a cheap flight to Santo Domingo and was planning my first trip to the DR to Boca Chica.
I am a seasoned mongerer and am looking forward to a 3 day weekend in the DR. I have a high standard for the quality of body and face so will I be wasting my time in Boca Chica?

thanks for any input - planning for the first weekend in April

Namaste
I will be there 3/30 to 4/7. Plan on mixing it up between Boca CHica and Santo Domingo. Let me know your trip plans.

cdstart=First%20trip%20to%20South%20side%20of%20heaven&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/chica9.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=30&hr=10&mi=59&sc=0&cdend=Pics%20and%20review%20to%20come&txtcolor=0xfef280&untilcolor=undefined

slan
05-01-2011, 01:33 AM

thanks for any input

Namaste

I think you waste your time and will be disappointed. Sosua is much better in variety (even now), much friendlier in the street and much cheaper in SW and eat-out prices.

On Duarte there are 20-40 women on average. 2-3 may be good looking. But very hard cores. Scam artists - very skilled. All having maridos/chulos right here. And may refuse to go with you (even for money).

After my recent seven month long trip I know them all well personaly. Maria, Angi(Katrin), Klavel (6`1``), Nancy (Leanacy)Anarosa (6`3``),Elizabeth, Carolina...
They are all the same there each night. Just give me a name or show a photo.

About week-end SD "stunning" visitors - rumors, not true. In the beach - same.

I can share alot if there are specific questions. But be prepared that I am critical, frugal and realistic. To run across a decent looker(7-8) in BC one must live here for a month at least. And to have luck. And a car. It is not point and shoot like in Sosua.

The place is much more dangereous than Sosua because of the very criminal Andres right next to it. Most girls are from there. Or from San Pedro, Caleta, Altagracia, Mellia, Otomayor, SD just two or three). Places to eat are more expensive. A day with a girl in the beach will cost you $100 easy. "Beach" itself is a joke.
From mid -April until mid-September is very hot, uncomfortably.

(11 years in DR, 20+ month-long trips to Sosua, 5-6 trips to BC, the last one - seven month long)

Gutter Meat
05-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Just back from Boca and had a great time , I wouldn't count it out.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33664dadbbddccfdb.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33664dadba651c865.jpg

slan
05-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Just back from Boca and had a great time , I wouldn't count it out.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33664dadbbddccfdb.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33664dadba651c865.jpg)

Of course after cold NYC infested with police harrasement and sting operations any place in DR will be "great time". First - becuse of the feeling of freedom. Sexual uninhibited freedom first of all.
Congrats!

miggy99
05-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Of course after cold NYC infested with police harrasement and sting operations any place in DR will be "great time". First - becuse of the feeling of freedom. Sexual uninhibited freedom first of all.
Congrats! Hey slan just wanna ask you--What are your expectations when you went to boca chica and did you stay there the whole time??? Your frugal in what way--I can't see how you spent $100 bucs at the beach with a babe unless you include her $$$price$$, then thats no big deal. Where did you stay ?? I agree not alot of 9's and 10's but I never had a problem with any hustlers --guys or girls. Sounds like you got "took" along the way.

BigLongBeach
05-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Hey slan just wanna ask you--What are your expectations when you went to boca chica and did you stay there the whole time??? Your frugal in what way--I can't see how you spent $100 bucs at the beach with a babe unless you include her $$$price$$, then thats no big deal. Where did you stay ?? I agree not alot of 9's and 10's but I never had a problem with any hustlers --guys or girls. Sounds like you got "took" along the way.

its easy. none of the restaurants are cheap and they are looking to rip you off. plus there is 26% added to the bill for taxes.

quick example of my bill
chuleta 350rd x 2 = 750rd
8 presidentes 100rd/each = 800rd
tostones 140rd x 2 = 280rd

we are at 1800rd w/out the taxes and then they will try to add 500rd for the table, and 150rd for parking.

miggy99
05-13-2011, 03:53 PM
its easy. none of the restaurants are cheap and they are looking to rip you off. plus there is 26% added to the bill for taxes.

quick example of my bill
chuleta 350rd x 2 = 750rd
8 presidentes 100rd/each = 800rd
tostones 140rd x 2 = 280rd

we are at 1800rd w/out the taxes and then they will try to add 500rd for the table, and 150rd for parking. I gotta tell you I'm frugal too. Yeah you got that bill right -- thats why alot of times i seach. Me-- I eat at Pequena Suisa on duarte --Daily specials--250rd no extra charges and excellent food couple times a week(3-4) I'm not much of a drinker--they have three to chose from everyday--I also love the fruits-- there's a guy a block from the police station has a little stand across from a little resturant--his name 'Wilson" --He'll cut up all types of fruit in a big styrofoam container for 100 pesos. Another guy grills chicken everyday between duarte and the beach--i know some people are leery of eating if its not in a restraurant but he gives you a half a chicken-onions and juka(i think thats it-like potatao for 150rd)never got sick from it. Gotta look off of duarte----But i gotta admit the "CLUB sandwich at El Tucano is more than i can eat at one sitting. Luigi's pizza fabulous but yeah "WAY" overpriced--one pie 15.00US.

BigLongBeach
05-13-2011, 04:32 PM
I gotta tell you I'm frugal too. Yeah you got that bill right -- thats why alot of times i seach. Me-- I eat at Pequena Suisa on duarte --Daily specials--250rd no extra charges and excellent food couple times a week(3-4) I'm not much of a drinker--they have three to chose from everyday--I also love the fruits-- there's a guy a block from the police station has a little stand across from a little resturant--his name 'Wilson" --He'll cut up all types of fruit in a big styrofoam container for 100 pesos. Another guy grills chicken everyday between duarte and the beach--i know some people are leery of eating if its not in a restraurant but he gives you a half a chicken-onions and juka(i think thats it-like potatao for 150rd)never got sick from it. Gotta look off of duarte----But i gotta admit the "CLUB sandwich at El Tucano is more than i can eat at one sitting. Luigi's pizza fabulous but yeah "WAY" overpriced--one pie 15.00US.

I'll admit i didnt do my homework on BC before i went. i was just going for a day trip to the beach with a date. Eat on the beach and get some sun. I was just suprised by the 26% tax they hit you with, and the fact that they tried to rip us off for the seats, and parking when they said it would be included with our check. We argued and got the check back down to the original 2000rd but that still is more than i would like for a 1-2.5 star place.

I'll keep an eye out for some the street/vendor type places you mentioned. Those are right up my alley.

FOTO
05-26-2011, 05:24 PM
I will be in town June 4 anyone wants to have a Presidente

Jimmydr
05-26-2011, 06:40 PM
I will be in town June 4 anyone wants to have a Presidente

2 posts in 7 years.

TNT72
05-26-2011, 08:59 PM
2 posts in 7 years.

And the other post was today too. He started his own thread that he will be in BC on June 4th. I didn't notice his join date or # of posts!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

papirazzi
05-26-2011, 09:12 PM
talk about slipping under the radar!

gdogg
05-27-2011, 09:04 AM
2 posts in 7 years.

He probably just got rid of that nagging ball and chain after seven years.

el toro
05-27-2011, 04:22 PM
2 posts in 7 years.

Damn!

I guess some guys are just so shy. Can't get any pussy being that quiet.:biggrin: