PDA

View Full Version : Where do I start?

Bug Boy
04-29-2005, 04:43 AM
I want to make reservations for my first trip to the DR this weekend. Where do I start? I want to spend 3 nights at Black Beards, 3 nights at Hotel de Ventura, and 3 nights in Sosua. I will be flying into STI. STI will be my choice because coming from NJ Continental has limited service to POP. Which of the 3 places should be my first stop?

Does STI have a duty free shop to pick up some booze and smokes? Can I exchange money at STI?

JDR
04-29-2005, 07:55 AM
STI has a nice new shop and there are two banks to change money.
You should start with 1 night at Blackbeards, see how many others are at Aventura because you do not want to be alone there. Plan on 4-5 nights at Sosua, maybe 1 night in Europa and 1 or 2 nights at The Palace.

Pana
04-29-2005, 08:02 AM
STI has a nice new shop and there are two banks to change money.
You should start with 1 night at Blackbeards, see how many others are at Aventura because you do not want to be alone there. Plan on 4-5 nights at Sosua, maybe 1 night in Europa and 1 or 2 nights at The Palace.
Also make sure you plan to be in Sosua during the weekend you will have a better time there.

the_Jayman
04-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Hit the Duty free in Newark for smokes.

5 cartons of Marlboro Ulta Litghts for $78 US I think. I can't smoke Dominican Tobacco but ask 3 people and you'll get 3 different answers.

I am very familliar with the duty free in newark. What brand of smokes and what kind of booze are you thinking?

the_Jayman
04-29-2005, 11:28 AM
You also may want to consider a night or 2 at Billy's Field of Dreams.

Nice guy and a nice joint.

Carefull staying at Black Beards or Billy's and then going to Sosua. The hotel accomidations in Sosua are not comparable, but then again NOTHING compares to the town of Sosua. It's a fucking BLAST ! !

Bug Boy
04-29-2005, 12:25 PM

That is one of my concerns. Black Beards seems to be frequently visited my like minded men but Aventura seems to be a place that no one on this board reports about. Being alone at Aventura with the chicas to myself may sound like fun but it would be nice to have some dudes around to BS with. I think I will keep the Palace off of my list because I am a kind of like laid back person. The Palace seems like a 24 hour party place. Choices, choices, choices.

Tonto4
04-29-2005, 12:32 PM

That is one of my concerns. Black Beards seems to be frequently visited my like minded men but Aventura seems to be a place that no one on this board reports about. Being alone at Aventura with the chicas to myself may sound like fun but it would be nice to have some dudes around to BS with. I think I will keep the Palace off of my list because I am a kind of like laid back person. The Palace seems like a 24 hour party place. Choices, choices, choices.

If you are "laid-back" the Palace is good because you can either take or leave the scene there. I met a lot a cool mongers there and enjoyed myself immensely. It would be a mistake to pass it up unless you seriously want to be on your own.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-29-2005, 12:50 PM

If you are "laid-back" the Palace is good because you can either take or leave the scene there. I met a lot a cool mongers there and enjoyed myself immensely. It would be a mistake to pass it up unless you seriously want to be on your own.

Besides your basically using it for sleeping and f*#king anyway and meeting some of the guys in person goes a long way when learning the ropes. You can read this board all day but it's not the same as 1st hand. Also it can come in handy when you run short on supplies, need some help,(like throwing some chica out) etc.......... I didn't find it too wild except for a couple of times but then again we booked the whole place for that reason and you would have loved it!!!!!!!! If that bothers you then don't go when there's big events planned, but still go.

Bug Boy
04-29-2005, 01:32 PM

I am very familliar with the duty free in newark. What brand of smokes and what kind of booze are you thinking?

Is there a Duty Free in terminal C? I have a 9 am flight on Continental out of terminal C. Kools is my favorite, but when in Costa Rica I puffed on Derby cigarettes which was also nice. Booze, as long as it is 80 proof is good for me.

Bug Boy
04-29-2005, 01:35 PM

No on site chicas so what do I do?

Carefull staying at Black Beards or Billy's and then going to Sosua. The hotel accomidations in Sosua are not comparable, but then again NOTHING compares to the town of Sosua. It's a fucking BLAST ! !

Are you saying hotels in Sosua are below par? If so, I can deal with that. I spent plenty of nights in the projects growing up.

Bug Boy
04-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks gentlemen for your input!

freakaccident
04-29-2005, 07:19 PM

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =
1. Motoconche racing against Jayman down the back beach road drunk as hell looking for hoes to bring back to the party.

2. Not finding hoes and racing down the main strip from Domino to Classico. Smacking motoconch driver's ass yelling "Muy Rapido!!!!!" Fuck I made it from Domino to Classico in 3.5 seconds.

3. At Classico Jayman saying "Dude I'm wasted. Im going back to let this little chica suck my dick." Five minutes later Im on a moto with my wife for the night and as we near Domino I hear "HEEYYYYYYY!!!!!". Yep theres Jayman at Dominos having a few more nightcaps. Might as well stop.

4. Seeing El D come out of the back of Passions, putting his hands in the air, and yelling "I WON!!".

5. Being awakened at 10am after just going to sleep at 8am by El D sticking his head in my window yelling at me to get up and start drinking.

6. Getting head at 10:10am and having Jayman stick his head in the window 30 seconds after busting a nut in my wife for the nights mouth.

7. Getting wasted and finishing a gallon of Captain Morgan with El D and Jayman before noon after my 10:10 bbjcim.

8. Taking your wife for the night back and she is so drunk she falls of the moto when you get back then thinking to yourself "I bet I can stick it in her ass and she won't even know it.".

9. Waking up in the morning with the wife from the night saying something about chulo aieee and walking funny.

10. Being able to holler off the balcony when it was raining "Soronji!!! Come give me a blow job! Muy Rapido!!".

Bug Boy
04-29-2005, 07:27 PM

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =
1. Motoconche racing against Jayman down the back beach road drunk as hell looking for hoes to bring back to the party.

2. Not finding hoes and racing down the main strip from Domino to Classico. Smacking motoconch driver's ass yelling "Muy Rapido!!!!!" Fuck I made it from Domino to Classico in 3.5 seconds.

3. At Classico Jayman saying "Dude I'm wasted. Im going back to let this little chica suck my dick." Five minutes later Im on a moto with my wife for the night and as we near Domino I hear "HEEYYYYYYY!!!!!". Yep theres Jayman at Dominos having a few more nightcaps. Might as well stop.

4. Seeing El D come out of the back of Passions, putting his hands in the air, and yelling "I WON!!".

5. Being awakened at 10am after just going to sleep at 8am by El D sticking his head in my window yelling at me to get up and start drinking.

6. Getting head at 10:10am and having Jayman stick his head in the window 30 seconds after busting a nut in my wife for the nights mouth.

7. Getting wasted and finishing a gallon of Captain Morgan with El D and Jayman before noon after my 10:10 bbjcim.

8. Taking your wife for the night back and she is so drunk she falls of the moto when you get back then thinking to yourself "I bet I can stick it in her ass and she won't even know it.".

9. Waking up in the morning with the wife from the night saying something about chulo aieee and walking funny.

10. Being able to holler off the balcony when it was raining "Soronji!!! Come give me a blow job! Muy Rapido!!".

Hey Freak, What does this have to do with my question? We have a new professional board here now. Maybe you and others can act in the same manner. Keep your childish replies to yourself and stay on topic.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-29-2005, 07:28 PM

10. Being able to holler off the balcony when it was raining "Soronji!!! Come give me a blow job! Muy Rapido!!".[/quote]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ROTFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOW THAT'S SOME FUNNY S*#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you need help......... but don't get any

the_Jayman
04-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey Freak, What does this have to do with my question?

NUTHIN ! ! but I don't understand the question ? ? ?

Maybe you and others can act in the same manner. .

Not likely . . . This is the I.S.O.C. Ya don't like it then go talk to Jackson ! !

Keep your childish replies to yourself and stay on topic.

NEVER ! ! - well not never but we do tend to stray . . .

Common herb . . . ya gotta take the good with the bad on I.S.O.C.

Don't be pickin on my man Freak ! ! (that was a great fuckin list)

I was gonna give some real answers but if your gonna pick on us then I'll just keep my info to myself :cool:

bigfroggy1
04-29-2005, 07:51 PM
hey that is 10 things I want to know about the dr

funny list :grin:

freakaccident
04-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey Freak, What does this have to do with my question? We have a new professional board here now. Maybe you and others can act in the same manner. Keep your childish replies to yourself and stay on topic.

First: This is a board about getting pussy not getting a job.

Second: It has everything to do with your question! It was meant to get you excited about Sosua. Don't want to my buddy? :cry:

Third: Have a drink and chill out. :eldrunko:

DEPUTY DAWG
04-29-2005, 07:59 PM

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =

I missed this reply while typing mine........
Herbf lighten up dude most things written here are tongue in cheek so roll with it. Once you make a trip with the same guys (you are asking all these questions and we're answering them even though you can do a search and find them yourself) You'll understand
P.S. When in rome do what the romans do

freakaccident
04-29-2005, 08:04 PM
hey that is 10 things I want to know about the dr

funny list :grin:

I could go on for hours about all of the things that I experienced there. Best place in the world IMHO. I havent been too many places though.

the_Jayman
04-29-2005, 08:06 PM
I got good on topic info about both Billy's Field of Dreams and Aventura and the location and stock of the duty frees in Newark but I ain't typin it here until herb apologizes to Freak . . .

:cool:

DEPUTY DAWG
04-29-2005, 08:08 PM
I got good on topic info about both Billy's Field of Dreams and Aventura but I ain't typin it here until herb apologizes to Freak . . .

Yeah what Jayman said.................

moshy2k
04-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Damnit I want to heaar the info Jayman................. :eek:

Bug Boy
04-30-2005, 01:04 AM
[quote=the_Jayman]I got good on topic info about both Billy's Field of Dreams and Aventura but I ain't typin it here until herb apologizes to Freak . . .

I ain’t apologizing to nobody. But what I will do is buy each of you guys a pint of Wild Irish White if I see you in Sosua. Maybe I am a little hard on the replies but I need answers not the BS.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-30-2005, 01:20 AM
[quote=the_Jayman]I got good on topic info about both Billy's Field of Dreams and Aventura but I ain't typin it here until herb apologizes to Freak . . .

I ain’t apologizing to nobody. But what I will do is buy each of you guys a pint of Wild Irish White if I see you in Sosua. Maybe I am a little hard on the replies but I need answers not the BS.

I don't know what to tell you other than what you see and read with this group is what your going to get so maybe it's not a good idea for you to post on the open forum........... What you might want to do is pm some of the members. (B.O.D) That way you'll get what you need and establish a repoir with someone. This board is OUR getaway and we enjoy how we do things here. all the BS as you put it is apart of how things are and will be cause it works for us..........Now enjoy the site for what it is and make some new friends cause your going to meet us. If you've been here before then you probably have and didn't know it. There's a few assholes in every bunch but for the most part it's a pretty cool group. Their writings tell you alot about them. If you've got a specific question then pm me and I'll do my best 8) 8) 8)

BrooklynBeas
04-30-2005, 02:23 AM

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =

Herbf... Stop acting like a herb.... This is the way things work here.... He is just trying to get you hyped up for your trip... If you only knew what he was talking about then you would be smiling the whole time reading his post.... You have no idea what you are walking into.... As far as Sosua being below par... Yes it is... In most Monger style hotels thats the way it is... But you deal with some shit to get other things in return... Maybe this isnt for you... Maybe it is... The only way to find out is to try it yourself... I tell you this though... If you want to sleep 8 hours a night and not hear noise and party then dont come to the DR when Freak,Jayman<drunko, or I are there... it may be too much fun for you to handle... Thats it im done! :wink: :evil:

JD
04-30-2005, 02:33 PM

Herbf,

When I was growing up I used to attend a support group. At every meeting there was a saying spoken that you could use here.

"Take what you like and leave the rest."

Monger On,

Bug Boy
04-30-2005, 03:33 PM
At every meeting there was a saying spoken that you could use here.

"Take what you like and leave the rest."

Thanks JD, probably one of the better replies I received.

freakaccident
04-30-2005, 06:55 PM
WTF is Wild Irish White ?

BrooklynBeas
04-30-2005, 07:05 PM

Whatever it is it has nothing to do with the order in Which Herbf should do things on his vacation... Please stop rambling about off topic things here... Herb cant keep up with that stuff... It is his thread and we are now starting to do things his way because he says so... Anyways... First you go to the bathroom, then reach for paper and wipe your ass... then you pick up your draws and pants and flush the bowl... Please dont forget to wash your hands...

freakaccident
04-30-2005, 07:07 PM

Whatever it is it has nothing to do with the order in Which Herbf should do things on his vacation... Please stop rambling about off topic things here... Herb cant keep up with that stuff... It is his thread and we are now starting to do things his way because he says so... Anyways... First you go to the bathroom, then reach for paper and wipe your ass... then you pick up your draws and pants and flush the bowl... Please dont forget to wash your hands...

Umm I washed my hands but forgot to wipe. Damnit I need a computer in the shitter so I can keep up with this stuff.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-30-2005, 07:22 PM
momma always said if you don't have nothing nice to say.............. So I'm going to keep mine shut on anything concerning this thread/post and any other by this person :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

M.H.H.M.F.H

Billydv
04-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey Jayman, arent you the one who wrote somewhere that at your 1st time to BB you started off with India?
If you know about the Hotel Aventura, please give me some info about it!!!

Apos
04-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey Jayman, arent you the one who wrote somewhere that at your 1st time to BB you started off with India?
If you know about the Hotel Aventura, please give me some info about it!!!

hi billydv, welcome to he ISOC!

did you try and search for info yet? it works pretty good!
hear's what i found:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2016&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=aventura
http://www.aventura-hotel.com/
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3439&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=aventura
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3254&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=aventura

that should get you started.

Escort_King
05-01-2005, 12:31 AM

5 cartons of Marlboro Ulta Litghts for $78 US I think. I can't smoke Dominican Tobacco but ask 3 people and you'll get 3 different answers.

Did not notice any difference in my Malboros I bought there... and in DR they were going for 385 DR or 13.50-14 US.

Apos
05-01-2005, 12:40 AM

Did not notice any difference in my Malboros I bought there... and in DR they were going for 385 DR or 13.50-14 US.

5 cartons of US cigs at the DF for 78 is great! about the same as the local stuff in the DR. i'll have to look this time. i never bother with the DF as the prices for cigs and booze in the Dr are soooo cheap!

the_Jayman
05-01-2005, 10:09 PM
in his signature

http://www.yvonet.com/IMG/wmv/iamnotcanadian_.wmv

LMFAO ! !

I just noticed that

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ! ! !

bandera
05-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Congrats on the Piston's win last night closing the deal on Philly. Could it be a Miami v. Detroit contest?

I hope Boston gets spanked because having Boston own the series, the super bowl and now round ball would be toooo much. Ugh!

I live in MIA and would enjoy a Detroit match up! I hope we get Chicago next week. How bout da Bulls?

Just found this board - Gracias a Dios!

Plans are to jet into STI around 5/12 spend a night or two in Santiago (Zoilas's?) and then bus to Sosua, Blackbeards, et al... for a week or more. Then back through STI to Bonao for a while which is south of La Vega and onto SDO for a couple of days.

Back to Bonao through Memorial Day and AA out of STI first week of June. If anyone ever needs any info on Bonao, a totally provincial mining city, let me know. It is kind of cool. Just a little too close to "home" para mi.

Plan to take some my time, travel by bus, taxi, moto, horse (not), or foot and experience the total immersion opportunity.

Thanks for all the good information I have found on this board. Any other info & insight would be appreciated along with info on anyone else being in Hispanola in late may or early June that may be looking for a bilingual wingman.

La Bandera

Bug Boy
05-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Congrats on the Piston's win last night closing the deal on Philly. Could it be a Miami v. Detroit contest?

La Bandera

Not again! Another off topic post. Where are the moderators? Yeah right, the moderators are the main ones to post off topic. When will this board,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh well never mind.

Reel Deal
05-04-2005, 11:41 AM

La Bandera

Not again! Another off topic post. Where are the moderators? Yeah right, the moderators are the main ones to post off topic. When will this board,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh well never mind.You know, herb, no one put a gun to your head to come here, and no one is putting a gun to your head to stay.

Might I suggest you start your own DR board so you can manage it specifically as you deem proper?

One thing people tend to like about JIMMY'S board is the free-flow of ideas, topics, and humor. Not many here are so anal-retentive as to get their panties all in a wad when a thread is hijacked or drifted...

PM me the link to your new DR site, and I'll be sure to abide by all your rules, OK?

Good luck with the project!

RD

Malibook
05-04-2005, 05:32 PM
When I first saw his post about staying on the topic of his thread, I thought to myself, "oh boy, here it comes." Here's my take on the matter...

I know (not personally) Herbf through his posting in another monger board specific to Costa Rica (CRT). I suspect that his experience THERE was his point of reference for his remarks HERE.

The "culture" of this board is entirely different than that of CRT. CRT is heavily moderated, and members are regularly "corrected" for hijacking threads.

At ISOC, the "culture" is MUCH more free-wheeling... and you're as likely to read about rum in a car rental thread as you are to read about car rentals. Not so on CRT.

So I suggest he be cut a break by the "regulars" here. And to herbf, I suggest adapting to the ISOC culture... cuz it's unlikely to change.

And as they might say in Costa Rica... "pura vida."

And as Rodney King once said, "can't we all just get along?".

macmasher out

Malibook
05-04-2005, 05:35 PM
two more things...

1) maybe this thread should be renamed from "Where do i start" to "What did I start?"

2) isn't anyone ever gonna comment on my avatar? I'm kinda proud of it. Recognize it from the "pay to pee" restrooms at Sosua beach? (speaking of hijacking...)

macmasher out

Bug Boy
05-04-2005, 06:12 PM
I know (not personally) Herbf through his posting in another monger board specific to Costa Rica (CRT). I suspect that his experience THERE was his point of reference for his remarks HERE.

The "culture" of this board is entirely different than that of CRT. CRT is heavily moderated, and members are regularly "corrected" for hijacking threads.

At ISOC, the "culture" is MUCH more free-wheeling... and you're as likely to read about rum in a car rental thread as you are to read about car rentals. Not so on CRT.

So I suggest he be cut a break by the "regulars" here. And to herbf, I suggest adapting to the ISOC culture... cuz it's unlikely to change.

macmasher out

Macmasher, will do. Yes it is true that I have become comfortable with the rules at CRT. I ruffled a few feathers on this board and continued to do so for the fun of it. It is amazing how some members here can get so pissed off at me because I have a different view. I will continue to use this board for what information I can obtain. I paid to become a member just like everyone else and I am going to voice my opinion regardless of what others may think.

Pura Vida!

Apos
05-04-2005, 06:23 PM

macmasher out

Macmasher, will do. Yes it is true that I have become comfortable with the rules at CRT. I ruffled a few feathers on this board and continued to do so for the fun of it. It is amazing how some members here can get so pissed off at me because I have a different view. I will continue to use this board for what information I can obtain. I paid to become a member just like everyone else and I am going to voice my opinion regardless of what others may think.

Pura Vida!

Nice attitude. As they say "what goes around..." I'm sure you would get much more useful info if you had any respect and decency at all. My guess is you'll eaither learn to get along or leave. I'll be happy either way.

Reel Deal
05-04-2005, 06:47 PM

macmasher out

Pura Vida!

Nice attitude. As they say "what goes around..." I'm sure you would get much more useful info if you had any respect and decency at all. My guess is you'll eaither learn to get along or leave. I'll be happy either way.I agree with herb. If he paid his $$$, he can say anything he damn well pleases.

Of course, actions and words have consequences.

How 'bout we grit our teeth, cut him some slack THIS time, and let him settle in a little. You never know. He might like it here, and become a stand-up contributor as many here have.

It's his choice, really. He can choose to say the same thing in a positive or negative manner.

He can decide to be a good guy, loved by all, or a pariah.

Balls in his court.

BrooklynBeas
05-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Well Mr. Herbf, If you paid... I didnt know we were a pay site right now but it goes back and forth... You can say what you like... to a certain extent.. If it goes beyond our rules then you are no longer able to access this site... Whether you paid or not... So far only 2 guys were booted... One for being a rat (ratted to his WU novia) and ratted on B of D members... and the 2nd guy for talking about underage women... Those are not tollerated along with serious flaming of other members and B of D members (moderators)... You are usually given warnings through PM's if you break a rule... But as i understand your viewpoint on the way things get off topic here.. Like we said when you first made your comment, "this is how we do things here and we like it" It's our board and you are included in "our" but like RD said noone is pointing a gun at your head to stay... If you contribute after your trip or maybe give us a little information about your other mongering experiences maybe some guys would take it a little easier on you after you ask a question that can be researched... I have said it over and over again... The more you put into this board the more you get out of it....

I have met numerous lifetime friends here... Although i only see most of them in the DR i spend boring nights on here and talk with different guys... I have met a lot of likeminded people and have had great times... Its all an opportunity for everyone here... Spelling, correct english, and all the other rules you have on other boards we really do give a shit about... This isnt school, its meant to be fun!

Lets try and start over.. Now that i am calm, Welcome to the board Herbf! :grin:

Bug Boy
05-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Lets try and start over.. Now that i am calm, Welcome to the board Herbf! :grin:

That is fine with me. I don't hate this board, it just takes some time to get used to the way things are done here. A handshake and it is all over. :grin: I don't kiss men to make up. But than again, is you cute? Just joking, give me some pink as long as it don't stink.

BrooklynBeas
05-04-2005, 08:21 PM

That is fine with me. I don't hate this board, it just takes some time to get used to the way things are done here. A handshake and it is all over. :grin: I don't kiss men to make up. But than again, is you cute? Just joking, give me some pink as long as it don't stink.

Yes im cute but no im not interested... Its not you, im just not gay! hahaha

Mister NYC
05-04-2005, 08:30 PM
This is interesting.

Bug Boy
05-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Beas,

One more thing. You guys had ever right about booting the rat. I read that thread. Actually you gentlemen were very kind as I probably would have kicked his you know what. The child poster, I don't remember reading that post but he deserved a lot more!

BrooklynBeas
05-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Beas,

One more thing. You guys had ever right about booting the rat. I read that thread. Actually you gentlemen were very kind as I probably would have kicked his you know what. The child poster, I don't remember reading that post but he deserved a lot more!

Im sure some guys here have future plans for the rat... As for the guy talking about kids i agree there is no excuse for that and no warning is given... Totally against that shit as everyone should be!

RearWindow
05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
It's the start over..Welcome to our extemporanious little forum herbf! This place is quite different from CRT. Take a minute to post about your experiences in the "Other Countries " section..we all would appreciate that, and do search abit. This is a huge site..prolly bigger than CRT, so it takes a while to get what you want to know in the search mode. But it is there.

And, don't forget, english may often be a second or third language for posters here, especially El Drunko, so a little forgiveness in spelling might be warranted. :P

DEPUTY DAWG
05-04-2005, 09:24 PM
WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT'S POST NUMBER 700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RearWindow
05-04-2005, 09:27 PM

AND THAT'S POST NUMBER 700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS TO YOU ..i think... :cool: although maybe not all of us are on board with the idea quite yet :oops:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-04-2005, 09:28 PM

AND THAT'S POST NUMBER 700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS TO YOU ..i think... :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ram
05-04-2005, 09:31 PM

AND THAT'S POST NUMBER 700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS TO YOU ..i think... :cool:

Post slut!!!
:D

DEPUTY DAWG
05-04-2005, 09:33 PM

Post slut!!!
:D

HEEEEEEEEEEY I resemble that comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 12:46 AM

Thanks for all the good information I have found on this board. Any other info & insight would be appreciated along with info on anyone else being in Hispanola in late may or early June that may be looking for a bilingual wingman.
La Bandera

As usual I'm getting off topic but................REMEMBER WE'RE ........ http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/2005wallpaper_defender_800.jpg
BTW you should try to come the end of june/july We always can use a good bilingual(damn good word) wingman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They get bonus blowjobs for their efforts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bug Boy
05-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Deputy Dawg, Sorry but I think it is going to be the Miami versus Duncan and crew. I would love to see Mourning get a ring. He has gone thru so much and keeps fighting back. The Pistons were my favorites last year. Shaq is tough to beat. He is a one man team just like Jordan used to be. The Spurs are a fine tuned instrument. On the side I got my fingers crossed for the Pistons, they got all the bad boys!

Ooops did I get off topic? Guess I am learning how to be an ISOCer.

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Miami-Phoenix... Thats my final

lilrushc8
05-05-2005, 09:55 AM
BrooklynBeas,
As I have known you for over 15 years, would u be going alittle overboard by saying you have met "numerous lifetime friends" on this board? I don't post often, as I have not been to DR in almost a year, but I had to speak out on this one. Would you really consider the guys you chat online with and post about different topics, "lifetime friends?"

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 10:00 AM
BrooklynBeas,
As I have known you for over 15 years, would u be going alittle overboard by saying you have met "numerous lifetime friends" on this board? I don't post often, as I have not been to DR in almost a year, but I had to speak out on this one. Would you really consider the guys you chat online with and post about different topics, "lifetime friends?"

Well LiLrush, I have known you for 15 or so years, thats true... But i stay in more contact with these guys then you because your married now :eek: and dont seem to wanna chill anymore... :? Maybe if you picked up the phone when I called you instead of ignoring it... or maybe gave me a call sometime you would be more of a friend... You wanted to bring it up so there you go... As far as lifetime friends from here... I dont know but noone has done me wrong so far :grin: :wink:

lilrushc8
05-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Brooklyn Beas,
You have a valid point, and I don't want to argue this on the website, but I think my free time has been drastically decreased due to the birth of my daughter, not my marriage. When you have a child, you will realize it is the greatest thing in life, and all your time will be devoted to your child. Dominican Republic is great, but having a daughter is better!!

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Brooklyn Beas,
You have a valid point, and I don't want to argue this on the website, but I think my free time has been drastically decreased due to the birth of my daughter, not my marriage. When you have a child, you will realize it is the greatest thing in life, and all your time will be devoted to your child. Dominican Republic is great, but having a daughter is better!!

You are 100% correct about that. I didnt say to chill all the time or most of the time... But to pick up the phone and give your friend a call just to say whats up... doesnt hurt... If you like you know my cell number it hasnt changed in 5 years, We can talk about it on the phone. If not I guess i will see you in a couple of weeks at your sisters wedding.

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 12:56 PM
BrooklynBeas,

Well LiLrush, I have known you for 15 or so years, thats true... But i stay in more contact with these guys then you because your married now :eek: and dont seem to wanna chill anymore... :? Maybe if you picked up the phone when I called you instead of ignoring it... or maybe gave me a call sometime you would be more of a friend... You wanted to bring it up so there you go... As far as lifetime friends from here... I dont know but noone has done me wrong so far :grin: :wink:

Yeah LiLrush what he said.....And We'll supply him with a couple of free blowjobs to top it off A friend that supplies chicas to fill the need is a true friend indeed!!!!!!!

gdogg
05-05-2005, 01:30 PM

Mine, too! Wow...
:shock:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 01:34 PM

Mine, too! Wow...
:shock:

Yada, yada, yada remember you guys are repeating the same mistakes you made last year except this time I'll be here to remind you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bug Boy
05-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Guess we got one thing in common. The Heat is taking the East. You guys sure you want to go with thee Suns???? Hey Dep, sorry about the Pistons. But they kicked ass last year. Give the bad boys a high five from me! Got to say it again, Shaq is the man to beat. He is hungry, Shaq wants to let everybody know he doesn't need kobe. BTW why didn't they lock Kobe's ass up?

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 02:56 PM
If you guys remember correctly i picked the Tarheels before March madness... and i was right about that...

Ram
05-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Deputy Dawg, Sorry but I think it is going to be the Miami versus Duncan and crew. I would love to see Mourning get a ring. He has gone thru so much and keeps fighting back. The Pistons were my favorites last year. Shaq is tough to beat. He is a one man team just like Jordan used to be. The Spurs are a fine tuned instrument. On the side I got my fingers crossed for the Pistons, they got all the bad boys!

Ooops did I get off topic? Guess I am learning how to be an ISOCer.

Morning is a selfish bastard, any player that will not show to a team that trades for him has no right to even be in the league! The guy fucked Toronto over badly, this guy has none of my respect!

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 03:35 PM
If you guys remember correctly i picked the Tarheels before March madness... and i was right about that...

Yeah but you didn't pick the pistons last year and look what happen :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Let's see shaq, wade .......and tell me who else??????????looks like the lakers to me in different packaging :shock: :shock: :shock: The BEST TEAM will win Key word TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 03:38 PM

Yeah but you didn't pick the pistons last year and look what happen :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Let's see shaq, wade .......and tell me who else??????????looks like the lakers to me in different packaging :shock: :shock: :shock: The BEST TEAM will win Key word TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna bet a Monica Massage Session that the Pistons dont win it all?

(giving Gdogg Flashbacks, When he thought the Falcons were gonna beat the Eagles)

D_W_
05-05-2005, 04:33 PM
It's a good thing I've been away for a while...I would have exploded with the back and forths on this thread. I needed the rest.

Bug Boy
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM

(giving Gdogg Flashbacks, When he thought the Falcons were gonna beat the Eagles)

Don't know what Monica Massage is or where it is But I will jump on that wager. The Pistons, bad boys and all will not take it all. If I don't win can I pay up with paypal? Which I know won't be needed.

6 days to first trip! First trip report will be Hotel de Aventura and the blue bikini girl.

Apos
05-05-2005, 07:32 PM

Don't know what Monica Massage is or where it is But I will jump on that wager. The Pistons, bad boys and all will not take it all. If I don't win can I pay up with paypal? Which I know won't be needed.

6 days to first trip! First trip report will be Hotel de Aventura and the blue bikini girl.

monica works at la Passion massage, near the palace. The Aventura was fun in january and is supossed to be even better now. we'll be down at the same time. feel free to look me up at Rocky's. i stay there and am usually there for breakfast 8-10 am. Marco or ted can point me out.

There'll be a group of us going to the Aventua about the 18th and probably before too. If you enjoy your first visit come along with us.

bandera
05-05-2005, 08:22 PM
I am going to STI - Sosua after may 12 and would enjoy hooking up with you maniacs!

Planning on staying through the 20th in the sosua area and based on this board's great info will be at the palace, aventura, bb's, or europas. From there who knows maybe back to sti, sdq, and some face time in bonao south of la vega. Return to MIA after June 1.

Meanwhile, this long post sweep break is problamatic for the Heat. Mr. O'Neil as we call the diesel around here is trying to get his legs back.

Has not practice yet this week. Van Gundy says he will take the floor and pracitce Friday and Saturday to be ready for Sunday?

Gentlemen Here is Your Miami Heat:

Shandon Anderson
Rasual Butler
Michael Doleac
Keyon Dooling
Udonis Haslem
Damon Jones
Eddie Jones
Christian Laettner
Alonzo Mourning
Shaquille O'Neal
Steve Smith
Dwyane Wade

Black Ghost
05-05-2005, 09:11 PM

yeah but thats like picking the mongoose in a fight v.s. a garden snake. :wink:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 09:44 PM

Well.... we'll have to come up with something else unless your gonna wager your friggin B-day gift and then if that's the case then we are going to have to sweeten the pot like wagering aTLN with monica or someone of those standards Limit of RD$1500 (we gotta keep the price respectable). Or we go shopping in classico's for take-out winner chooses!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 09:50 PM

Shandon Anderson
Rasual Butler
Michael Doleac
Keyon Dooling
Udonis Haslem
Damon Jones
Eddie Jones
Christian Laettner
Alonzo Mourning
Shaquille O'Neal
Steve Smith
Dwyane Wade

Okay your showing us this for what????????????????????
The others haven't done shit in their careers!!!!!!!!!
And steve smith was my old gym teach :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I now it's not easy to finally have a team that's good probably for more than one season. There just not ready yet but you will see besides your teams parts are not interchangable.
it'll catch up sooner or later :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

bandera
05-05-2005, 10:00 PM
What do you mean, Zo's got a new body part right? His kidney tplant not to mention his tude...and bicep on the F-toss line...hustling for the minimum wage. Becareful, don't discount the heat.

Cant tell you about the positive energy here in MIA about this team! What a sports thirsty town.

Heck we still talk about Ricky William's come back to the Dolphins during camp???

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 10:12 PM
What do you mean, Zo's got a new body part right? His kidney tplant not to mention his tude...and bicep on the F-toss line...hustling for the minimum wage. Becareful, don't discount the heat.

Cant tell you about the positive energy here in MIA about this team! What a sports thirsty town.

Heck we still talk about Ricky William's come back to the Dolphins during camp???

I always fell the posterior energy down their. Look at all the beautiful ass down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jthomas
05-05-2005, 10:25 PM

Shandon Anderson
Rasual Butler
Michael Doleac
Keyon Dooling
Udonis Haslem
Damon Jones
Eddie Jones
Christian Laettner
Alonzo Mourning
Shaquille O'Neal
Steve Smith
Dwyane Wade

I now it's not easy to finally have a team that's good probably for more than one season. There just not ready yet but you will see besides your teams parts are not interchangable.

PISTONS ALL THE WAY....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 10:27 PM

Shandon Anderson
Rasual Butler
Michael Doleac
Keyon Dooling
Udonis Haslem
Damon Jones
Eddie Jones
Christian Laettner
Alonzo Mourning
Shaquille O'Neal
Steve Smith
Dwyane Wade

PISTONS ALL THE WAY....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEAH BABY!!!!!!!!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/2004champs.jpg

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 11:07 PM

Well.... we'll have to come up with something else unless your gonna wager your friggin B-day gift and then if that's the case then we are going to have to sweeten the pot like wagering aTLN with monica or someone of those standards Limit of RD$1500 (we gotta keep the price respectable). Or we go shopping in classico's for take-out winner chooses!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hold on a sec here... Im getting a birthday gift?!?!?!! uhm i didnt know that... What is it... Somebody wants to get in the command center quick! haha... forget the bet if im getting a good gift! :rofl:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 11:09 PM

Hold on a sec here... Im getting a birthday gift?!?!?!! uhm i didnt know that... What is it... Somebody wants to get in the command center quick! haha... forget the bet if im getting a good gift! :rofl:

Damn Wuss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 11:46 PM
hehe... No i just want my present :D

Cheeno
05-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Instead of talking about basketball, can we please talk about sex? :D

For the newbies out there, NEVER, EVER go to a place for sex with a cab driver. Try and find it yourself. The reason is that the cab driver will demand a commission.

Besides, finding the places by yourself adds more fun. For example, I walked for over an hour to find Mona Lisa. LOL

DEPUTY DAWG
05-08-2005, 11:09 AM

For the newbies out there, NEVER, EVER go to a place for sex with a cab driver. Try and find it yourself. The reason is that the cab driver will demand a commission.

Besides, finding the places by yourself adds more fun. For example, I walked for over an hour to find Mona Lisa. LOL

NWO now If you don't know how too roll with us by now then YOUR STILL A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!! all I have to say is
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/2004champs.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/2004champs.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeno
05-08-2005, 11:12 AM

NWO now If you don't know how too roll with us by know then YOUR STILL A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!! all I have to say is
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/2004champs.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/2004champs.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry bro. 8) I guess I have a lot of learning to do.

Your Pistons and the Pacers........Damn. A lot of security at the Palace on Monday.

RearWindow
05-08-2005, 06:07 PM

Besides, finding the places by yourself adds more fun. For example, I walked for over an hour to find Mona Lisa. LOL You didn't do that recently, did you? :?

Cheeno
05-09-2005, 01:41 PM

Besides, finding the places by yourself adds more fun. For example, I walked for over an hour to find Mona Lisa. LOL You didn't do that recently, did you? :?

Hi there. I have always been a fan of Mona Lisa so I was looking for it. I was walking in circles and was unable to find it. I finally did.

I do not like cab drivers taking me there because they demand a commission from the owners.