PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Bob and I'm a WU guy...

eldorob
09-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi bob, welcome, yo rob, Hi Bob good to see you , welcome to the group bob, Hey bob, nice of you to join us Bob, Welcome bob....

That's right, 2nd trip and I'm now a WU guy. But I had good reason, which I will reveal in good time. And for those that can't accept it, well..... hmmmmmm..... bite me

But first a story...

CLEAVAGE TO DIE FOR

She is 19, 5' - 4", Dominican, cute, no bambinos so a great bod.

On my next-to-last nite in Sosua she sat down next to me in Meruenge Bar, I had been "pursuing" one of the barmaids all week and between conversations with the barmaid I started sneeking peeks at her, lets call her Helena. She had some great cleavage. Not huge, but definately great. Gazing upong great cleavage is almost like a Pre-Foreplay. And she really had it, beautiful ripe brown cleavage. Very quiet girl, almost seemed shy (although she turned out to be any thing but shy)

We chatted a little while the barmaid was off doing barmaid stuff, and did I mention the cleavage? After about an hour along came an Ugly Drunk American hitting on her, breathing into her hair, a little pawing, she wasn't interested, she kept swatting at him, he'd breath on one side, she'd swat him away, he'd breath on the other side, she'd swat again like he was a bug, kinda funny at first. He persisted a little too much so I put my arm around her and helped shoo him off. She was grateful & it was no big deal.... (ok, which one of you guys......oh, never mind)

So I bought her a beer. I thought she would probably start getting agressive then, the pawing at the crotch, the come ons, the coochie coochie crap, you know, but nothing, I kept talking to my barmaid sweetie and Helena just sat there, minding her own business. Now I'm starting to get interested.......

It came time for another drink, I motioned to my barmaid sweetie that Helena needed one too, and I needed another of whatever it was I was drinking (something the barmaid got me hooked on) and what does little Cleavaged Helena do? she starts getting her money out to pay for her own drink? I figured that after buying her the first drink I would be stuck buying them the rest of the nite. So I went ahead and insisted on paying for the second one (dope). So now I'm thinking she is either just a sweet polite kid, or I totally disgust her and she wants nothing to do with me either.

Now I start talking a little more to her, with my bad espanol and her bad english. After awhile we decide to go upstairs to Classicos. I told her I was a regular Fred Astair. Luckily she didn't know who he was. Danced one or two, and then she started her moves...... dancing & grinding while I held her standing at the bar, HOLY CRAP, I didn't think I would last to make to a bed....man, could she move that body..... Ok, so I figure I must not disgust her (too much) I ask her to come back to mi cassa. Sure, she says. On the way to the motoconches I ask "how much?", "nope, you decide later" uh oh, RED FLAG.....I asked again a little more firmly, "No, let's decide how much now" .....my superb ISOC training kicking in, I KNOW BETTER (yeah right)......"No problemo Roberto, you decide later", and in such a sweet voice......when she would say "Roberto" I melted.......ok, all my extensive training down the tubes, I give in and we head back to mi casa with no agreement.....on anything.....I wasn't sure we were even going to have sex, but hey, she seemed so sweet, I was SURE it would be OK......

I know what your thinking, that since I'm posting this I at least got out alive.......

BARELY!

To be continued.......

Deniro
09-23-2006, 01:50 PM
*ignoring this* :rolleyes:

Beads
09-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Ill hold my tongue for a while so hopefully we can hear some more.

TG37
09-23-2006, 02:59 PM
good post , sometimes you just got to have it!!

Bug Boy
09-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi bob, welcome, yo rob, Hi Bob good to see you , welcome to the group bob, Hey bob, nice of you to join us Bob, Welcome bob....

That's right, 2nd trip and I'm now a WU guy. But I had good reason, which I will reveal in good time. And for those that can't accept it, well..... hmmmmmm..... bite me

But first a story...

CLEAVAGE TO DIE FOR

She is 19, 5' - 4", Dominican, cute, no bambinos so a great bod.

On my next-to-last nite in Sosua she sat down next to me in Meruenge Bar, I had been "pursuing" one of the barmaids all week and between conversations with the barmaid I started sneeking peeks at her, lets call her Helena. She had some great cleavage. Not huge, but definately great. Gazing upong great cleavage is almost like a Pre-Foreplay. And she really had it, beautiful ripe brown cleavage. Very quiet girl, almost seemed shy (although she turned out to be any thing but shy)

We chatted a little while the barmaid was off doing barmaid stuff, and did I mention the cleavage? After about an hour along came an Ugly Drunk American hitting on her, breathing into her hair, a little pawing, she wasn't interested, she kept swatting at him, he'd breath on one side, she'd swat him away, he'd breath on the other side, she'd swat again like he was a bug, kinda funny at first. He persisted a little too much so I put my arm around her and helped shoo him off. She was grateful & it was no big deal.... (ok, which one of you guys......oh, never mind)

So I bought her a beer. I thought she would probably start getting agressive then, the pawing at the crotch, the come ons, the coochie coochie crap, you know, but nothing, I kept talking to my barmaid sweetie and Helena just sat there, minding her own business. Now I'm starting to get interested.......

It came time for another drink, I motioned to my barmaid sweetie that Helena needed one too, and I needed another of whatever it was I was drinking (something the barmaid got me hooked on) and what does little Cleavaged Helena do? she starts getting her money out to pay for her own drink? I figured that after buying her the first drink I would be stuck buying them the rest of the nite. So I went ahead and insisted on paying for the second one (dope). So now I'm thinking she is either just a sweet polite kid, or I totally disgust her and she wants nothing to do with me either.

Now I start talking a little more to her, with my bad espanol and her bad english. After awhile we decide to go upstairs to Classicos. I told her I was a regular Fred Astair. Luckily she didn't know who he was. Danced one or two, and then she started her moves...... dancing & grinding while I held her standing at the bar, HOLY CRAP, I didn't think I would last to make to a bed....man, could she move that body..... Ok, so I figure I must not disgust her (too much) I ask her to come back to mi cassa. Sure, she says. On the way to the motoconches I ask "how much?", "nope, you decide later" uh oh, RED FLAG.....I asked again a little more firmly, "No, let's decide how much now" .....my superb ISOC training kicking in, I KNOW BETTER (yeah right)......"No problemo Roberto, you decide later", and in such a sweet voice......when she would say "Roberto" I melted.......ok, all my extensive training down the tubes, I give in and we head back to mi casa with no agreement.....on anything.....I wasn't sure we were even going to have sex, but hey, she seemed so sweet, I was SURE it would be OK......

I know what your thinking, that since I'm posting this I at least got out alive.......

BARELY!

To be continued.......

I like your writing style..I need to see a pic before I cosign on the WU.

bpl0116
09-24-2006, 12:36 PM
dont do the WU.........it will not work unless U LIVE there FULL time and then it i still a gamble.

Jimmydr
09-24-2006, 12:39 PM
dont do the WU.........it will not work unless U LIVE there FULL time and then it i still a gamble.

Even if you live there they still may cheat on you.

Beads
09-24-2006, 01:17 PM
lets hear the res tof the story and see a pic.

Bug Boy
09-24-2006, 02:07 PM
The real test is how would he feel if after he sent WU, he saw pics of me dumping loads down her throat.

eldorob
09-24-2006, 06:02 PM
So we get back to my apartment, I flip on the news (I'm a news junkie) I do little cleavage exploring while watching reports of the Venuzualan Pres dissing Pres Bush, and I notice her breathing starts getting heavy, hmmm...that's interesting.....so I'm trying to keep her hands off my c@ck so I can watch the news (I'm a real news junkie) and finally have to give in.... we hit the bedroom.... take off a few more clothes....I have her leave on panties and bra....like to move slow.... some more exploring & rubbing by both of us.....now she starts some little moaning....and I'm thinking oh no here comes the fake orgasam....which I don't find to be a turn on (unless it's really a really good fake).....I finally make my way to a nipple and she catches her breath....it sounded for real.....Now this babes 19 and I'm 52, I would like to think I could make a 19y.o. orgasam but I also know my limits.....but.....

She finally gets all my clothes off....then things heat up.... she makes me get on the bottom.....rips her undies off and starts in grinding.....rubbing my c0ck into her....(still sin condom :eek: ) the girl is an animal....I'm trying to reach my condom.....and she is getting out of control...I finally reach my condom and have it at the ready....she had one hand on my c0ck rubbing her towards an orgasam and the other twisting her nipples... and she was really wrenching on them....she let me know she wanted me to take over on the nipple twisting so I did.....with instructions to do it harder and harder....It was never enough for her, I was afraid they were going to twist off in my hands but she loved it...I was alternating between nipples and had one finger in her culo....by now she was close to cutting loose.....then she clampled onto my shoulder with her teeth....she bit down so hard that she drew blood...screaming growling and biting at the same time (which was probably good as far as the neighbors are concerned) with her one free hand she dug her thumb so hard into my arm that I still have a big purple bruise

When she was finally satisfied I flipped her over and did her proper like misionary style (with a condom). When I rolled off I was wiped, she got up on one elbow and I was afraid she was coming back for more.... she noticed the blood on my arm....kinda giggled and said she was sorry....I said "no problemo"....I must have looked pretty wiped out...she asked if I was ok...

I was laying there thinking.....when was the last time I experianced a 19 y.o. babe orgasam on top of me....lets see...oh yeah...NEVER

Now the next morning I had to get up early to go Deep Sea Fishing...(which was about 2 hours away) got out of bed around 5;30....trying to be quiet getting ready....she woke up...didn't know what I was going to do with her... but she wanted to go home anyways so it worked out.....I had decided this girl deserved 1500rd....but reached into my pocket and could only come up with 1000rd

walked her down to catch a motoconch and explained that I was short on money...she wondered if I was giving her a line....not mad because she had left it up to me anyways if you remember....but just looking at me funny....at one point I was explaining how I had spent more then I thought I had the night before and I said "comprende" and she said "Comprende Roberto Bullshit" which cracked me up....so I made plans to meet her the next day at Cassicos so i could give her the rest of her money and we swapped phone numbers

Well, she didn't show at Cassicos and I couldn't get thru on her cel. And it was my last day.....

I felt bad that she got short changed....I called her again after I got home and we talked.....and she was sweet about it....we decided to meet up when I came back in december.....after hanging up I checked out WU to see how it worked.....called her back and fixed her up....sent her 700rd via WU.....she IS NOT a wu girl....she had a tough time picking up the money....either bad ID or I got her name wrong.....took several phone calls to WU to make it work so she could get it.....

Will she ask for more?.....possibly, but I don't think so...Will I send it? Probably not, but I'll cross that bridge later.....

So that's my WU story and I'm sticking to it.....

And Sorry, no pics of her....but some other pics to follow......

TG37
09-24-2006, 06:07 PM
good report ... sounds like it was worth every peso..

Beads
09-24-2006, 06:19 PM
not exactly the ending I thought it was gonna be.if she was in merengue bar thought chances are she was looking for a guy. hey if you had a great time I say more power to you. as far as her not knowing what WU was the chances of her playing dumb or mispelling her name were probably more likely. still not as bad an ending as I pictured from the beginning of the story.

glad you had a good time. some photos would be great if you can add them sometime.

Jimmydr
09-24-2006, 06:25 PM
not exactly the ending I thought it was gonna be.if she was in merengue bar thought chances are she was looking for a guy. hey if you had a great time I say more power to you. as far as her not knowing what WU was the chances of her playing dumb or mispelling her name were probably more likely. still not as bad an ending as I pictured from the beginning of the story.

glad you had a good time. some photos would be great if you can add them sometime.

Sad to say, I know they bust your chops at Western Union in Dr asking where the money came from, like the store or town that you sent if from.

Beads
09-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Sad to say, I know they bust your chops at Western Union in Dr asking where the money came from, like the store or town that you sent if from.

Really? thats weird. I guess their stricter in the DR.I have used WU for sending emergency funds in the US and never ran across this.

JuanElGriego
09-24-2006, 07:42 PM
Will she ask for more?.....possibly, but I don't think so...Will I send it? Probably not, but I'll cross that bridge later.....

Why is there even a possibility you'd send her more money? So you had a great night with her, so what? Do you consider sending the Chef at a good restaurant WU because he makes a great Fettucini Alfredo? She did what she was paid to do, did it well, and so you compensated her well. When you go back, look her up and hope she's just as good as the first time. If she's not, you move on with no hard feelings. Sending her money when you're home leads to expectations that she'll definately be available to you when you go back and that she'll show you just as good a time as the first night you met her. These girls are not reliable like that. Do yourself a favor and just savor your experience and leave it at that.

eldorob
09-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Ok, some pics,

I fly out of Newark at 9 am and into Santiago on Continental....., takes me about two hour to get to Newark, three hours to Santiago, I then take the Caribe Bus from Santiago to Sosua 2 hours, so it turns into a really long day. I get into Sosua around 5 in the afternoon, shower and shave and hit the road...

I was up for a quick score.... a haitian sounded like fun for the first nite....in and out...and then some much needed sleep.....

Cant remember her name.....walked down Pedro Clisante past Rosen Dr and Harrisons (going away from the beach) , stopped at a roadside food stand....she was hanging around...not a real clean looking food stand but oh well....she ran and got me a beer across the street......gave her half my sandwich.....and the rest to the dogs hanging

around......talked a little to her.....said she was 19 but had my doubts after I saw her with the lights on....she was ok...nothing too exciting but ok for the first one of the trip.....

pics didn't take, I'll fix it tonight....

sosuaman
09-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Even if you live there they still may cheat on you.

of course,,,

snowtreader
09-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Heck, a night like that you should send her a little tip every time you think about it!

sosuaman
09-24-2006, 09:18 PM
....sent her 700rd via WU.....she IS NOT a wu girl....she had a tough time picking up the money.........

tell me when to stop laughing,,,
and i'll stop...

Cheeno
09-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Hello eldorob :smile:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

But please be careful with these ladies. I do not want to see you or any other I.S.O.C. brother get hurt.

These girls can smell a peso from a mile away.

Please continue with your trip report. I am enjoying it. :biggrin:

BrooklynBeas
09-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Why is there even a possibility you'd send her more money? So you had a great night with her, so what? Do you consider sending the Chef at a good restaurant WU because he makes a great Fettucini Alfredo? She did what she was paid to do, did it well, and so you compensated her well. When you go back, look her up and hope she's just as good as the first time. If she's not, you move on with no hard feelings. Sending her money when you're home leads to expectations that she'll definately be available to you when you go back and that she'll show you just as good a time as the first night you met her. These girls are not reliable like that. Do yourself a favor and just savor your experience and leave it at that.

I dont think anyone could have said it better... Perfect JEG!

BrooklynBeas
09-25-2006, 09:38 AM
tell me when to stop laughing,,,
and i'll stop...

You will never be helped when you are in denial... The first step is admitting you have no idea what you are doing and you need help... :)

PapiQueRico
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Aahhh that's not really WU. You were just paying her what you owed her using that service. Send any more and you will be a first class Captain sav-a-hoe!

Jimmydr
09-25-2006, 04:02 PM
I want to save them all, 1 by 1, 1,500 pesos at a time.

Juggles
09-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Aahhh that's not really WU. You were just paying her what you owed her using that service. Send any more and you will be a first class Captain sav-a-hoe!

Agreed. You were just keeping your word and paying the balance of what you thought you verbally committed.

eldorob
09-25-2006, 07:02 PM
Aahhh that's not really WU. You were just paying her what you owed her using that service.

I know, I probably shouldn't have gotten everybody all cranked up.....oh well... here's some pics....an Energetic Hatian I picked up my first nite ....at the food stand......not the brighest bulb on the tree but ok...can't remember her name

eldorob
09-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Here she is trying on her new Ebay Red Mini...

eldorob
09-25-2006, 07:17 PM
oops, one more Red Ebay Mini....

Now I have read the whole "gift giving" debate, but personally, I like watching them try them on, I don't do it neccesarily to get a better price. But I have had multiple visits with the same babe and they anticipate the clothes like it's Christmas... And like I said, I like watching them dress, undress, dress...... Like your own personal fashion show..... Oh, and I always buy "small"

This babe is not neccesarily "small", but the Red Mini had an elastic waste so I let her have it....

BCell
09-25-2006, 08:38 PM
she should not keep the red mini unless she trades you back the pesos

eldorob
09-25-2006, 09:31 PM
she should not keep the red mini unless she trades you back the pesos

and that would be based on what info....??

I paid $3us incl shipping for the Ebay Mini and 800rd to her for 3 hours, no propina, no motoconch money.....I was happy and that's all that counts....

Mr Bambino
09-25-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey Bob,

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had fun, that is the most important thing. I hate to burst your bubble. The answer is you should not send her anymore WU. You were a man of your word (which many people are not in the DR) by sending her the money you owed her. But you will be making a mistake by sending her more. The truth of it is as soon as you get on your plane, she will be at another bar picking up another Gringo. That is life in the DR. Sounds like you found a cool girl, one that is not a pain in the ass. Keep her, but do not start sending more money. Then you will be a sucker and she will try to see how far she get go. Oh by the way, what is her phone number?

Mr Bambino

eldorob
09-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Too late tonight, I need my beauty rest, but tomorrow I'll post a contest that everybody should enjoy - NAME THOSE LEGS

"Legs, she knows how to use them"...... ZZ Top

BrooklynBeas
09-26-2006, 09:13 AM
I think everyone expressed their opinion about this...No need to beat a dead horse... If he sends more he is not one of us... If he stops now he is saved... Its his life and his money and his decision... Good luck Bob...

sosuaman
09-26-2006, 09:31 AM
You will never be helped when you are in denial... The first step is admitting you have no idea what you are doing and you need help... :)

????????????
my condolences,,,mi amigo (s)

eldorob
09-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Guys, I appreciate your heart wrenching concern for my financial welfare, but it was just a little (apparently very little) tounge-in-cheek humor. Are you guys trying to tell me I'm not funny? Now THAT would hurt.

Anyways, now for the much anticipated NAME THOSE LEGS contest!

eldorob
09-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Now when I say NAME THOSE LEGS, I don't mean give the left one a name and then give the right one a name........

Are these Bronze Beautys or WHAT?

eldorob
09-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Being an incurable foot/calf/thigh/butt guy, I truly love these pics.

The winner can claim his prize at the Merangue Bar.....

Mr Bambino
09-26-2006, 07:22 PM
WOW, who is that? Is that the WU girl?

Mr Bambino

eldorob
09-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Nope, not the WU girl.

Mr Bambino
09-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Do you have pictures of her? Sounds like she is a fun person. And give some details on the other girls. Good post.

Mr Bambino