PDA

View Full Version : Bringing chicas back to AI resorts

custemmade
03-05-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm heading to the Occidental Grand Flamenco in march on the 14th. This is my first time in DR. Can someone tell me if I can bring Chicas back to my room? I called the hotel and they guy tried to give me some bullshit like $45 a night to have "friends visit". Also am I better off grabing a Chica who works at the hotel instead? whats the likelyhood of that? Lastly if the chicas are not allowed to come to the resort, then how do they get into the night club on the property? Sorry i'm new :smile:

swiggy
03-05-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm heading to the Occidental Grand Flamenco in march on the 14th. This is my first time in DR. Can someone tell me if I can bring Chicas back to my room? I called the hotel and they guy tried to give me some bullshit like $45 a night to have "friends visit". Also am I better off grabing a Chica who works at the hotel instead? whats the likelyhood of that? Lastly if the chicas are not allowed to come to the resort, then how do they get into the night club on the property? Sorry i'm new :smile:

If you are going to monger you are better off staying at a regular hotel. The 45 dollar charge is probably for the food package, thats probably what they will say when you want to know why you have to pay for a guest. for that price you can just about pay for a regular room.

I doubt a girl working at the AI will go to your room for everyone to see, those jobs are hard to come by and they probably have a policy saying they cant go with the guests. ive never been to Punta Cana but im sure there is plenty going on. just smile and see who smiles back, it shouldnt take long to hook up.

custemmade
03-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm staying in Puerto plata, is there anyway to get around that 45 fee especially late at night?

adios
03-05-2011, 02:36 PM
you can try giving the security guard some money...

TNT72
03-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I'm staying in Puerto plata, is there anyway to get around that 45 fee especially late at night?

Either grab a cabana for 4 hours. There are quite a few in Puerto Plata. Or........rent a seperate hotel room for around $25, to take your chica's.

eldorob
03-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Either grab a cabana for 4 hours. There are quite a few in Puerto Plata. Or........rent a seperate hotel room for around $25, to take your chica's.

good advice - Rockys in Sosua is around $25

eastcoastallstar
03-05-2011, 03:32 PM

Bribery almost always works.

jcrew2020
03-05-2011, 05:19 PM
You can't bribe the security guards. They don't want to loose their jobs for a few pesos. I have stayed at the Occidental Hotel many times. You are not getting chicas in without pay $45 fees.

CaseOne
03-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Not worth all the hassle. Someone suggested your best bet which is rent a cabana for a few hours.

DominicanBilly
03-05-2011, 07:19 PM
"NO!" I can assure you you will not get a chica in to the hotel unless you register her and pay as the second occupant as your girlfriend for the duration of your stay.

thunderstar
03-05-2011, 09:15 PM
I used to stay there and party at the hotel - Field of Dreams - its a 10 min walk - just outside of the compound gates.

weyland
03-05-2011, 10:01 PM
I used to stay there and party at the hotel - Field of Dreams - its a 10 min walk - just outside of the compound gates.
Someone has been away from the board, and from the DR, for too long. :rolleyes:

custemmade
03-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Whats the difference between a cabana or a seperate hotel room too?

swiggy
03-06-2011, 02:26 AM

cabana is basically a short stay motel primarily used for sex. the ones ive been to have a food menu and will bring you beer or alcohol.

ctp1812
03-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Dude why are you staying at an AI ??? Did you already pay???? Are you going alone???

If you are going to the DR for the first time and looking for chicas. Do not go to an AI !!!!!

Get a hotel in sosua and party like a rock star.

If you go to the AI you are going to party like a dad trying to get away from his wife.

TNT72
03-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Ryatt and I land on the 15th. If you want to see Sosua, let us know.

meatpack
03-07-2011, 08:55 AM
You can't bribe the security guards. They don't want to loose their jobs for a few pesos. I have stayed at the Occidental Hotel many times. You are not getting chicas in without pay $45 fees.

true word
didn`t work for me in intercontinental hotel santo domingo
fine was $35 i think
but free if you belong to the club membership staying in the topfloor expensive rooms

weyland
03-07-2011, 01:53 PM
As swiggy says. You only book for 2 to 4 hours so cheaper (around 500 to 800 pesos). Nicer furnished than a cheap hotel room and has all "sex" supplies on offer at reasonable prices (condoms, lube, and more), also cheapish snacks and drinks. Some even have additional features like sex swings and gyno chairs, or jacuzzis.

But factor in your taxi fare. Best to avoid the Playa Dorada "in-house" taxis as they charge a premium.

If you stay in an AI you are going to end up paying a lot more for your sex one way or another. Use this trip to research Sosúa, Blackbeards and other favorite monger haunts and do it differently next time.

Don't worry, if this is your first trip to DR you will still have a great time. The difference is that for many people the thrill of the first trip cannot be surpassed. But your next trip, away from the AI, will be even better!

lonesoul
03-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Are you sure you are staying in Puerto Plata not Punta Cana?
The Occidental website: http://en.occidentalhotels.com/allegro/PuertoPlata.asp
show the only hotel in Playa Dorada open in the Allegro.
Maybe I am wrong but you might want to check...
If you are staying in Playa Dorada are you here for the Poker Tournament?
http://www.amcaspoker.com/ the host of this event plans outings.

swiggy
03-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Are you sure you are staying in Puerto Plata not Punta Cana?
The Occidental website: http://en.occidentalhotels.com/allegro/PuertoPlata.asp
show the only hotel in Playa Dorada open in the Allegro.
Maybe I am wrong but you might want to check...
If you are staying in Playa Dorada are you here for the Poker Tournament?
http://www.amcaspoker.com/ the host of this event plans outings.

yeah i googled it and it said punta cana which is why i responded in my first post as it was in punta cana. there is an occidental in samana too i believe, so they are probably all over the island.

NJitalian
03-07-2011, 07:33 PM

You will not be able to get a girl in to your resort. I stayed at Playa Dorada last April. FOD was still open and could walk there. I had a great time there and made some good friends. But my bud was there in Feb and still no news of the new place opening. Pack a bag for the night go outside to the main gate in the morning. Catch a local taxi or jaja(wawa) its a local bus. Will cost next to nothing can not recall exact but it was the smallest coin amount I had.
Go to Sosua walk around & check out the hotels and try to cover your bracelet. Ask for prices and never jump on the first price. They started at 60 I had them down to 40 with no chica fees. Check in and go enjoy the the beach, its much better than the one in Playa Dorada IMHO. Get your bearings on the town when its still daylight too. Not that its that big but depending on where you stay you may have some turns to get to Pedro Clisante. Then when the sun goes down you can enjoy all that Sosua has to offer. The bars below Classico's were great to watch the woman stroll by. Not sure if they are on parade there now since the crack down. If your going alone you are sure to find fellow mongers in hotels happy to show you around and give advise. You will have a great time and never go back to AI again. Other option is take a cab to Crystals. I have a number of a guy if you like PM me. You can go pick out your girl and play on prem. Its a strip club with rooms to play upstairs. They had some sexy girl when I went.

custemmade
03-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Sorry im staying in the allegro woops, no I wont be there for the poker tourn....I am a time share holder will that make a difference in me bringing people back?