PDA

View Full Version : Oct 25th-Oct 29th Trip

Sidekicks
09-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Going to BB this Oct 25th to Oct 29th. Anyone else going that I can hook up with and monger together? PM me! :)

steelydan4uk
09-26-2006, 01:09 PM
OK so listen up, guys, Sidekicks is going to be all on his ownsome out there in the wide world of chicas, AKA Poonani Paradise, AKA Blackbeards... so give the man some moral support, and hook up for a meeting to swap experiences if you are there when he is.
My personal advice to Sidekicks? Play it cool :cool: .......
The chicas at BB's can smell a :newbie: from 300 metres, and will be all over you like a rash if you aren't cool. I mean to convey here that whilst it is good to be :la: the centre of attention, it can adversely affect your judgment :quicky:. As someone who was the victim of this phenomenon last time out, remember that when God created Man, he gave him enough blood to operate his brain and his dick, but not both at the same time! :seetits:

Jimmydr
09-26-2006, 01:25 PM
OK so listen up, guys, Sidekicks is going to be all on his ownsome out there in the wide world of chicas, AKA Poonani Paradise, AKA Blackbeards... so give the man some moral support, and hook up for a meeting to swap experiences if you are there when he is.
The chicas at BB's can smell a :newbie: from 300 metres, and will be all over you like a rash if you aren't cool. I mean to convey here that whilst it is good to be :la: the centre of attention, it can adversely affect your judgment :quicky:. As someone who was the victim of this phenomenon last time out, remember that when God created Man, he gave him enough blood to operate his brain and his dick, but not both at the same time! :seetits:

Great post.

steelydan4uk
09-26-2006, 01:32 PM
:up: Thanks, Jimmy. Respect. I FUCKING LOVE THIS FORUM.:wink:

Steely

Jimmydr
09-26-2006, 01:47 PM
:up: Thanks, Jimmy. Respect. I FUCKING LOVE THIS FORUM.:wink:

Steely

We need many more like you. We have plenty already but there is room for MORE!

blacksultan
09-26-2006, 04:41 PM

Steely's right about the chica nubifiying your ass as soon as you hit the door. You pick them dont let them pick you. Also make sure you get one of them to go to the jacuzzi with you and get your dick sucked. Bear in mind the price structure for the chocha there: 1300 to 1500 ST and 2000 to 2500 all night.

Sidekicks
09-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks guys..Everyone is cool here and I love this forum! so much information, plus i love the pics. When I get down there, I'll play it mad cool like I've been there.. yeah right! hahah I know, play it smart, play the chicas, don't let them play you. I have questions but will post them later. Thanks guys!

Kicks

IT_Stallion
09-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Hey Sidekicks,

I'm going to be at Blackbeard's starting on Oct 25th also. It will be my first time there so I'm a DR newbie too. I'm seriously counting the days. :)

We should definitely hang out down there. Hopefully there will be some vets around to show us the ropes. Lets talk more before the 25th.

BTW, I love this board (I.S.O.C.). I just found it today while searching for more info on the DR.

IT

Thanks guys..Everyone is cool here and I love this forum! so much information, plus i love the pics. When I get down there, I'll play it mad cool like I've been there.. yeah right! hahah I know, play it smart, play the chicas, don't let them play you. I have questions but will post them later. Thanks guys!

Kicks

leeway99
10-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Hope you guys enjoy your trip. Be safe and rub some ass for me...

Feb07

Sidekicks
10-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey Sidekicks,

I'm going to be at Blackbeard's starting on Oct 25th also. It will be my first time there so I'm a DR newbie too. I'm seriously counting the days. :)

We should definitely hang out down there. Hopefully there will be some vets around to show us the ropes. Lets talk more before the 25th.

BTW, I love this board (I.S.O.C.). I just found it today while searching for more info on the DR.

IT

You got mail dude!

blacksultan
10-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey Sidekicks,

IT

You will have a blast!! Just make sure that you get your dick sucked in the jacuzzi.

WSJ3
10-03-2006, 06:00 PM
You will have a blast!! Just make sure that you get your dick sucked in the jacuzzi.

I hope they clean out that jacuzzi every night.

blacksultan
10-03-2006, 06:08 PM
I hope they clean out that jacuzzi every night.

That muthafucka is chlorinated beyond belief. Plus the place has a guy who cleans the jacuzzi and the pool everyday.

Sidekicks
10-06-2006, 10:38 PM
hmmm love the thought of the jacuzzi! Can't wait.

remyman41
10-06-2006, 10:58 PM
That muthafucka is chlorinated beyond belief. Plus the place has a guy who cleans the jacuzzi and the pool everyday.

come on Sultan this is a little bit of a stretch, enjoy but don't gulp any water

jajalekker
10-07-2006, 09:21 AM
will be around for the bikini contest

blacksultan
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
come on Sultan this is a little bit of a stretch, enjoy but don't gulp any water

I am not drinking the water, I am getting my dick sucked in it.

Sidekicks
10-22-2006, 09:49 PM
I can't wait...wednesday I'm going! WOOT WOOT!

blacksultan
10-23-2006, 05:11 PM
I can't wait...wednesday I'm going! WOOT WOOT!

I know the anticipation is a high like a muthafucka. Enjoy it!!!