PDA

View Full Version : Any updates?

Jimmydr
09-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Has anyone been here as of late?

Beads
09-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Without Frank running the place their advertising department is kinda slacking.

Cuba Libre
09-26-2006, 04:26 PM
I was there about two weeks ago. I went during the day (about 2:00), on my way back from Costambar. They had about a dozen girls. Most of them were not to my liking, but it was 2:00 and I'm guessing they have a better selection at night. The woman running the place is a little scary looking.

I did find one girl that I liked, and did take out.

BTW, I've never been there before and didn't realize it was Ana Mirian until I looked at the card when I got to my hotel.

Rubicon
09-26-2006, 07:40 PM
After charging me 1500 pesos salida during my August trip, I decided I can do without them.

Jimmydr
09-26-2006, 07:41 PM
After charging me 1500 pesos salida during my August trip, I decided I can do without them.

Really, 1500 salida? Nooooooooooooo

WSJ3
09-26-2006, 07:50 PM

Just for the salida...

That didnt include the chica????????????

WSJ3
09-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Whats up with Braces and Diana?

We need to have a "WHERE ARE THEY NOW" section.

And where is Frank for that matter?????????????

Jimmydr
09-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Just for the salida...

That didnt include the chica????????????

Lesson #1, how to take a successful business away from a gringo and destroy in in less than 3 months.

WSJ3
09-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Lesson #1, how to take a successful business away from a gringo and destroy in in less than 3 months.

FUCK GASPER GOMEZ

AND FUCK THE FUCKING DIAZ BROTHERS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/senojsw/psrichesscarface3.jpg
I bury the cockaroaches....

Jimmydr
09-26-2006, 08:03 PM
You got to love it. They lost $100,000's over the next few years!!!

Rubicon
09-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Really, 1500 salida? Nooooooooooooo

I reported it in my August trip report. I stopped in and decided to take out, and the Dominican that seems to either own or run the place wanted to charge me 1500 peso salida, no chica. I said then that that was the last time I'll step foot in the place. They're not hurting me, only themselves.

BrooklynBeas
09-26-2006, 10:10 PM
1500 wow... Thats more then Cristals!!! I paid 400 salida at Franks when it was Franks... His regular price was 500!

Cuba Libre
09-26-2006, 10:11 PM
I reported it in my August trip report. I stopped in and decided to take out, and the Dominican that seems to either own or run the place wanted to charge me 1500 peso salida, no chica. I said then that that was the last time I'll step foot in the place. They're not hurting me, only themselves.You can negotiate. The madam told me she wanted 3,000 total. I'm not a good negotiator, but she quickly came down to 2,500 for 24 hours. (This was 2:00 in the afternoon). I asked the girl how much was for the house and how much was for her and she said half.

The next time she wanted 1,000 for the salida, and said I could pay the girl what I wanted. I'm sure if I tried I could have gotten her to lower it.

Normally, the second time I would bypass the house, but this girl said she new to the business and I didn't want to get her fired.

Cuba Libre
09-26-2006, 10:13 PM
We need to have a "WHERE ARE THEY NOW" section.Excellent suggestion.

I was think the same, especially after Cheeno reconnected me with a girl that I lost track of two years ago.

Rubicon
09-27-2006, 05:05 AM
1500 wow... Thats more then Cristals!!! I paid 400 salida at Franks when it was Franks... His regular price was 500!

True, I used to pay 500 when it was Frank's also. I just chalked it up to another Dominican who got his hands on a business and was going to run it into the ground in a short period of time. Damned shame. It was my favorite place in POP. It's one of the reasons I ended up spending about 2 1/2 weeks in Sosua out of a 3 week trip in August.

weyland
09-27-2006, 06:18 AM
I took two girls (Wendy and Braces) during my stay (in July/August but after Frank's departure), both early in the evening, both 500 salida for TLN (plus 2000 for each chica next day) without any haggling, and I was unknown to the management so I got no preferential treatment.

Perhaps I look like a pauper from the USA's poorest colony (which I am) whereas Rubicon walked in dripping with gold chains and Rolexes? It is fair really. 1500 means less to Rubicon than 500 does to me. Perhaps the new management are idealists redistributing wealth? At my age I ought to get sex free under our national health scheme.

Jimmydr
09-27-2006, 08:52 AM
You can negotiate. The madam told me she wanted 3,000 total. I'm not a good negotiator, but she quickly came down to 2,500 for 24 hours. (This was 2:00 in the afternoon). I asked the girl how much was for the house and how much was for her and she said half.

The next time she wanted 1,000 for the salida, and said I could pay the girl what I wanted. I'm sure if I tried I could have gotten her to lower it.

Normally, the second time I would bypass the house, but this girl said she new to the business and I didn't want to get her fired.

Many live there so you must pay the salida.

Beads
09-27-2006, 10:24 AM
wow a lot of mixed reports. sounds like the new management arent very bright.

Rubicon
09-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Perhaps I look like a pauper from the USA's poorest colony (which I am) whereas Rubicon walked in dripping with gold chains and Rolexes? It is fair really. 1500 means less to Rubicon than 500 does to me.

That's an odd comment to make considering I don't own gold chains or a Rolex. In fact, the evening I went to Ana Miriam's I had on a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. The most expensive watch I've ever worn in the DR is a $39 job, and I met you briefly in Classico's one night, so I'd be very curious to know what it is you know (or think you know) about my financial status.

the_Jayman
09-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Has anyone been here as of late?

We were there on Sunday . . . Fun time but not like the old days . . .

report to follow ! !

vak
09-28-2006, 06:40 AM
We were there on Sunday . . . Fun time but not like the old days . . .

report to follow ! !

It's still worth it to go there? How was the talent?

WSJ3
09-28-2006, 07:22 AM
I reported it in my August trip report. I stopped in and decided to take out, and the Dominican that seems to either own or run the place wanted to charge me 1500 peso salida, no chica. I said then that that was the last time I'll step foot in the place. They're not hurting me, only themselves.

Thats just bad for business.

I just wanted to get a taste from Diana.

WSJ3
09-28-2006, 07:25 AM
It's still worth it to go there? How was the talent?

My point exactly...

HEY JAYMAN!!!

Whats with the sniper reporting...Wheres the beef?

Names, bbbj, GFE experiences.

weyland
09-28-2006, 07:57 AM
That's an odd comment to make considering I don't own gold chains or a Rolex. In fact, the evening I went to Ana Miriam's I had on a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. The most expensive watch I've ever worn in the DR is a $39 job, and I met you briefly in Classico's one night, so I'd be very curious to know what it is you know (or think you know) about my financial status.

This was a silly post by me. I tried to make a point humorously but fucked up. I know nothing whatever of Rubicon's circumstances and I assume nothing. I have apologised to Rubicon by PM.

sosuaman
09-28-2006, 09:12 AM
This was a silly post by me. I tried to make a point humorously but fucked up. I know nothing whatever of Rubicon's circumstances and I assume nothing. I have apologised to Rubicon by PM.

a true gentleman,,,
with respect for others,, and 100% respect from me,,,,

will be at franks w/ beads on saturday ,,,, will report,,,,,

Rubicon
09-28-2006, 07:16 PM
No harm, no foul. In all honesty, I was more confused rather than offended.

Like most peple here, I followed your thread on your summer trip with alot of anticipation. There was nothing in it that led me to believe that you have a mean bone in your body.

I look forward to catching up with you on a future trip.

Jimmydr
09-28-2006, 07:18 PM
a true gentleman,,,
with respect for others,, and 100% respect from me,,,,

will be at franks w/ beads on saturday ,,,, will report,,,,,

Need an update cause November is a coming fast!

Cuba Libre
09-28-2006, 11:26 PM
This was a silly post by me. I tried to make a point humorously but fucked up. I know nothing whatever of Rubicon's circumstances and I assume nothing. I have apologised to Rubicon by PM.I got the joke.

Cuba Libre
09-28-2006, 11:28 PM
will be at franks w/ beads on saturday ,,,, will report,,,,,If you want a really good GFE, try Rosa. She went nuts on me on the cab ride to Sosua. Fantastic.

vagabond
10-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Whats the opening hours there now ? I thougt every place in Puerto Plata had to close at midnight, but I see further up Ricky piced up a girl at 2 am ?

Sorry it's ofcours 2am in the weekends.

ErikS
10-11-2006, 10:26 PM
.......And where is Frank for that matter?????????????

This trip I saw Frank and his wife having dinner twice at the Shark Bar. He told me they have moved into a house they own in Sosua.

sosuaman
10-12-2006, 09:33 AM
frank is outta there ,,,
saw him at lous and he said he is getting involved with another bar in puerto plata,,,,,,,,,,,

Jimmydr
10-12-2006, 09:34 AM
frank is outta there ,,,
saw him at lous and he said he is getting involved with another bar in puerto plata,,,,,,,,,,,

Thing about that is, he has a great customer base here.

Cuba Libre
10-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Whats the opening hours there now ? I thougt every place in Puerto Plata had to close at midnight, but I see further up Ricky piced up a girl at 2 am ?

Sorry it's ofcours 2am in the weekends.That was 2pm (in the afternoon).

Si_Poppi
10-12-2006, 05:37 PM
frank is outta there ,,,,The Dominican who took over from Frank went bust.
The old lady who owns the place is back to running it.
At least that is what mamasan Daisy told me.

Beads
10-12-2006, 06:28 PM
we never made it to Puerta Plata last trip. wasnt enough time dammit it went too quick!

Macky
10-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Well, so much for Frank's Place, the place I never went to.

Jimmydr
10-12-2006, 06:40 PM
It was fun while it lasted.

Cuba Libre
10-12-2006, 09:58 PM
The Dominican who took over from Frank went bust.
The old lady who owns the place is back to running it.
At least that is what mamasan Daisy told me.There was a scary looking old lady in charge when I was there.

Si_Poppi
10-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Why are you guys writing off Luz Maria?:confused:

Salida is 1000 pesos but there are nice chicas here.:up:

As far as Puerto Plata goes, the chicas at Bohem and Cristals are over-priced cold mechanical professional putas.:rolleyes: :D

Jimmydr
10-13-2006, 07:48 AM
Why are you guys writing off Luz Maria?:confused:

Salida is 1000 pesos but there are nice chicas here.:up:

As far as Puerto Plata goes, the chicas at Bohem and Cristals are over-priced cold mechanical professional putas.:rolleyes: :D

Its a second Tier Club with a higher Salida than Bohem?

Si_Poppi
10-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Its a second Tier Club with a higher Salida than Bohem?I found the talent at Luz Maria was comparable to Bohem but not as nice as Cristals.

I generally find the chicas at LM more laid back and friendly which is important to me because I don't want to just stare at them.:)

Many of the chicas at Bohem and Cristals have terrible attitudes so it doesn't matter how pretty they think they are.:icontd:

remyman41
10-13-2006, 07:32 PM

I have had some good luck. They fuck me long time:lol:

blacksultan
10-13-2006, 07:37 PM
I found the talent at Luz Maria was comparable to Bohem but not as nice as Cristals.

I generally find the chicas at LM more laid back and friendly which is important to me because I don't want to just stare at them.:)

Many of the chicas at Bohem and Cristals have terrible attitudes so it doesn't matter how pretty they think they are.:icontd:

i pulled a chica out of Cristals on my first trip and it was a horrible experience. I will NEVER do it again.

remyman41
10-13-2006, 07:39 PM
i pulled a chica out of Cristals on my first trip and it was a horrible experience. I will NEVER do it again.

But you are more seasoned now, and can filter out the BS. Before you make a decision.

milone
10-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Its a second Tier Club with a higher Salida than Bohem?

The official salida at Bohen the one night I went in there in July was 1500, and the chicas were asking 3000 for themselves. Unless you know the owner, or you're a really good negotiator (I'm not) I don't think you can get them down much below that - two of the three other guys in the group took chicas out for that price. As for me, I just couldn't see paying 4500, especially when I had one waiting for me back at BB for 2500 - she wasn't as good looking, but she gave me a helluva lot better performance than I've ever gotten from any chica from Bohen or Cristal's.