PDA

View Full Version : Does this apply to Haitians

Sidney
03-11-2011, 10:36 AM
A quote from?---:confused: ''To me the question of puta, not-a-puta, semi-pro, amateur, etc. Is largely a question of semantics. Dominican women don't have sex just for love, it is always for some kind of material gain or self advancement. That doesn't mean that they don't enjoy the sex, but it is always the gain that is the motive, not the sex.

I have a US girlfriend and she does it because she wants affection and appreciation and to feel desired. Dominican women are much more practical and don't seem to have sex for psychological motives.

Domincan women measure their sexual success by how much semen is in the condom.''

weyland
03-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I don't think there is any great difference between Haitians and Dominicans in that respect, and I agree "the question of puta, not-a-puta, semi-pro, amateur, etc. is largely a question of semantics" which is why we have these pointless circular discussions about it on the board without ever resolving anything.

But I think it is wrong to say that dominicanas (or haitianas) don't have sex for love. Maybe not with gringos very often, but they are often infatuated with local guys and have sex with them for no other objective than trying to bind the guy to them (usually wasted effort) and that also they often have sex for their own pleasure and satisfaction.

greydread
03-14-2011, 03:20 AM
So what was the point again?

Westy
03-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Point? There's a point? There needs to be a point? :rolleyes:

Domincan women measure their sexual success by how much semen is in the condom.

Oh. Okay. That little reservoir on the tip. Point enough. :cheesygrin: