PDA

View Full Version : How to piss off a Dominicana

shredder
03-12-2011, 11:42 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/144244d7b9cf51d656.jpg

On my first few trips I was with Rosahna, a light skinned Dominicana, once a trip. She is a plus size girl with great seductive abilities and good performance. She is very confident of her allure and sticks to her 2000pesos for short time rate. She also insists on using her moto concho friend who charges 100pesos to go 2 blocks...coming and going. After being with her 3 times the thrill was gone and her rate was way out of line. But, we remained friends and she always flirted with me whenever we saw each other at the bars.

This trip I saw her and she introduced me to her friend, Marysol, who is also a plus size with enormous tits. I considered taking Marysol a few nights ago, indicated I was on board and asked her how much it would be. She told me 2000pesos. I said, "Well, okay I'm going to find my friend. Talk to you later." She immediately went to Rosahna to report this.

The next night I ran into them and they were not friendly. They kind of snubbed me...which was fine with me. So an hour later I had two, very cute Haitiana spinners on my arm. I'd invited them to go up the street to get something to eat. The Haitianas were very happy and affectionately holding onto my arms. As we walked out of Merengue Bar we walked right past Marysol. I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Last night I saw Rosahna and if looks could kill:eek:....She gave me the meanest dagger looks I've gotten in this town.

Jimbo44
03-12-2011, 11:49 AM
I heard this story b4!!

weyland
03-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Glad you have seen the light, Shredder. Hope you didn't dispense too many blue notes before you found the path to true happiness.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684d7bae209d033.jpg

b319
03-12-2011, 01:31 PM
... I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Please tell me you said to her..."HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KoKi9290
03-12-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm sorry but my philosophy is, "Don't poke the bear!" She would have gotten the word quickly enuff thru the chica grapevine. Don't forget that, at the end of the day, this is their livelihood. Purposefully pissing chicas off can lead to payback/revenge whereas just taking your business elsewhere can lead to price adjustment.

shredder
03-12-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm sorry but my philosophy is, "Don't poke the bear!" She would have gotten the word quickly enuff thru the chica grapevine. Don't forget that, at the end of the day, this is their livelihood. Purposefully pissing chicas off can lead to payback/revenge whereas just taking your business elsewhere can lead to price adjustment.

Good Advice:iconTU:

ElPlomero
03-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/144244d7b9cf51d656.jpg)

On my first few trips I was with Rosahna, a light skinned Dominicana, once a trip. She is a plus size girl with great seductive abilities and good performance. She is very confident of her allure and sticks to her 2000pesos for short time rate. She also insists on using her moto concho friend who charges 100pesos to go 2 blocks...coming and going. After being with her 3 times the thrill was gone and her rate was way out of line. But, we remained friends and she always flirted with me whenever we saw each other at the bars.

This trip I saw her and she introduced me to her friend, Marysol, who is also a plus size with enormous tits. I considered taking Marysol a few nights ago, indicated I was on board and asked her how much it would be. She told me 2000pesos. I said, "Well, okay I'm going to find my friend. Talk to you later." She immediately went to Rosahna to report this.

The next night I ran into them and they were not friendly. They kind of snubbed me...which was fine with me. So an hour later I had two, very cute Haitiana spinners on my arm. I'd invited them to go up the street to get something to eat. The Haitianas were very happy and affectionately holding onto my arms. As we walked out of Merengue Bar we walked right past Marysol. I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Last night I saw Rosahna and if looks could kill:eek:....She gave me the meanest dagger looks I've gotten in this town.

And here is where you lit the fuse.

MegasAv
03-12-2011, 08:45 PM
I agree rubbing someone's face in it, can only lead to bad karma in the future.

Hoseman
03-13-2011, 12:59 AM
And here is where you lit the fuse.I have done that many of time it really gets to them if there are not a lot of guys and she is fine.

Hoseman
03-13-2011, 01:03 AM
I'm sorry but my philosophy is, "Don't poke the bear!" She would have gotten the word quickly enuff thru the chica grapevine. Don't forget that, at the end of the day, this is their livelihood. Purposefully pissing chicas off can lead to payback/revenge whereas just taking your business elsewhere can lead to price adjustment.I say trhis all the time guys give these Hoes too much power.Mad so fuckin what

shredder
03-13-2011, 01:19 PM

I took Koki9290's advice and made an effort to smooth the feathers the next night with Rosahna and Marysol....Truthfully, poking the bear is not my nature. Tapping Marysol's arm was a reflex and not something I planned. It probably goes back to my high school days and being snubbed by the popular girls. I'll consult my therapist.:smile:

TNT72
03-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I took Koki9290's advice and made an effort to smooth the feathers the next night with Rosahna and Marysol....Truthfully, poking the bear is not my nature. Tapping Marysol's arm was a reflex and not something I planned. It probably goes back to my high school days and being snubbed by the popular girls. I'll consult my therapist.:smile:

I bet she charges 2000 for TLN therapy sessions!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
03-13-2011, 01:36 PM
I say trhis all the time guys give these Hoes too much power.Mad so fuckin what
So what?

When times are tough like they are now people are even more desperate and do crazy things when you take money out of their pockets and perhaps even food out of their babies mouths...like have their friend smack you in the head with a beer bottle or their chulo carve you up for messing with their livelihood.

I've seen people get messed up right on PC in full view of dozens of people. Sometimes the chica has gone nutz and gone after someone herself, other times it's one of her friends helping her out.

I've even been threatened by a chulo....didn't work out to well for him but that's another story. :corky:

Personally I wouldn't mess with anyone's income, rub their noses in it or back them into a corner where they thought they had to be drastic in order to save face but that's just me...

Jimmydr
03-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Personally I wouldn't mess with anyone's income, rub their noses in it or back them into a corner where they thought they had to be drastic in order to save face but that's just me...

If their income is "me paying them" then they can fuck off. We didn't go there to fuck who ever thinks we should fuck them, but to pick who we will fuck.

Hoseman
03-13-2011, 01:40 PM
So what?

When times are tough like they are now people are even more desperate and do crazy things when you take money out of their pockets and perhaps even food out of their babies mouths...like have their friend smack you in the head with a beer bottle or their chulo carve you up for messing with their livelihood.

I've seen people get messed up right on PC in full view of dozens of people. Sometimes the chica has gone nutz and gone after someone herself, other times it's one of her friends helping her out.

I've even been threatened by a chulo....didn't work out to well for him but that's another story. :corky:

Personally I wouldn't mess with anyone's income, rub their noses in it or back them into a corner where they thought they had to be drastic in order to save face but that's just me...What is messing with their income?Not giving them yours?

Apos
03-13-2011, 02:02 PM
You'd have to ask them. That's beyond the scope of my comments. ;)

If their income is "me paying them" then they can fuck off. We didn't go there to fuck who ever thinks we should fuck them, but to pick who we will fuck.

What is messing with their income?Not giving them yours?
I did not say or infer that either of you had done any of the things I used as examples.

Hoseman
03-13-2011, 02:04 PM
If their income is "me paying them" then they can fuck off. We didn't go there to fuck who ever thinks we should fuck them, but to pick who we will fuck.Excactly girls these will try to lock up your money if you let them.

weyland
03-13-2011, 02:42 PM
There's a difference between not giving them our custom, which we all have the right to do, and going out of your way to be spiteful about it. Now a quiet word to say that they are asking too much might be helpful, but not implying they are inferior to some other chica.

Hoseman
03-13-2011, 02:54 PM
There's a difference between not giving them our custom, which we all have the right to do, and going out of your way to be spiteful about it. Now a quiet word to say that they are asking too much might be helpful, but not implying they are inferior to some other chica.I agree I would have not tapped her on the arm, did have one who insististed haven $100 and I told her I could have I did 2 for that price and I did you should have seen her face when the 3 of us walked by her.

BigLongBeach
03-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm more concerned with safety than anything else. I have been traveling alone on the majority of my trips to this 3rd world paradise so i believe in laying low. i prefer to attract as little attention to myself as possible.

I don't want some buscone letting the air out of my tires, the cops trying to rob me, some drunk hooker throwing a bottle threw my windshield, or the same drunk hooker starting a fight with whatever girl i'm with that night at the bar/disco.

If you travel to the same place often you are better off making friends with the locals, than pissing them off. Look at Michel3's report. He got drunk, he was short on pesos that night, but he did a good deed the night before, and the girls fronted the money for his tab.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=910622&postcount=143

Jimmydr
03-13-2011, 05:01 PM
If you travel to the same place often you are better off making friends with the locals, than pissing them off. Look at Michel3's report. He got drunk, he was short on pesos that night, but he did a good deed the night before, and the girls fronted the money for his tab.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=910622&postcount=143

What do you mean by locals?

BigLongBeach
03-13-2011, 05:15 PM
What do you mean by locals?

Anyone that lives/works in that destination. if its another transient visitor/worker then that relationship probably cant come back to haunt you in your future trips to that location because you probably wont run into her/him again.

sporthobbyist
03-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/144244d7b9cf51d656.jpg)

My question would be:
Why would you pay 2100 for a ST with a fatty? Not once but three times???

as far as the looks that kill??? It is just for the moment. I have had a lot of Sosua chicas be pissed off, for not taking them. But they all get over it and are more then happy to go another night. Some will be happy again with a presidente or even just a cigarette. They know we are sportfucking, they get over it.

whynotme
03-14-2011, 07:26 AM
how to piss off a chica started to be a good read.

how to piss off members turned it into not such a good read.

thread closed for now!

go get laid everyone and post some pics
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/57644d02fac4c3a0b.jpg

Jimmydr
03-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Anyone that lives/works in that destination. if its another transient visitor/worker then that relationship probably cant come back to haunt you in your future trips to that location because you probably wont run into her/him again.

There are dirtbag Dominicans as well as people that actually live there with their families and work.

slan
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM

Great, very informative real life story. We need more like this.
I can tell alot of similar situations myself too. But a bit later.

kitie carson
05-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Great, very informative real life story. We need more like this.
I can tell alot of similar situations myself too. But a bit later.

There's alot of those on here if you care to search for them. I'd be interested in hearing some of yours. :o

slan
05-03-2011, 05:21 PM
I'd be interested in hearing some of yours. :o

They will follow. In a little while. A green newby should be humble, patient and polite first. Those who know it all irritate people.

miggy99
05-10-2011, 09:29 PM
IT's an interesting thread and read--my view- I am a visitor in someone else's country-
I first try to get the lay of the land--who the regular people are, the hustlers, the Banditas and the girls who are nice working girls. It takes a while to learn this stuff. I have managed fine. Why i would never piss one off --because i don't know them background --who knows who their related to --a guy once told me "LIFE IS VERY CHEAP IN THE DR" and i believe him. I've been to Boca CHica 7 times in the past year and you know who says "I'm cheap"-- some hustlers and Bandiitas who can't get over on me. But yet other ones (hustlers and bandiitas) are nice and cordial to me because i realize its their "job" and they respect me. Now alot of the locals know me or recognize me there and respect me because i an a guest and l respect all of them.