PDA

View Full Version : El Caucho #1 in Boca Chica

dukes1963
04-30-2005, 09:07 AM
I just returned from a 7 night stay at El Caucho Hotel in Boca Chica and had the time of my life. All the ownership and personnel are great. It was my first time to the DR and they made me feel at home as soon as I stepped off the plane. Francesco picked me up at the airport and advised me of some of the hot spots of BC on the way into town. As we entered BC he gave me a tour of the area. When we arrived at the hotel I met the rest of the crew-Abbie, Danni, Manuel, Larry, John and Nino were all great guys. Their number one concern was that you have fun on your vacation and were always helpful with any questions you may have.
The hotel is very clean and always has a few girls around-especially at night. The swimming pool is spotless-they also have a pool table, ping pong table and darts. They also have a fun outside bar area to enjoy a few Presidentes. I paid $50 per night which also included a great breakfast.
On the way back to the airport as I was leaving Francesco, Abbie and myself stopped at Casa Paco for one last beer-It looked like a real fun place-lots of girls-just did not have enough time before my flight-but will definately go with the guys on my next trip.
I can't wait for my next trip to BC in November-I will definately be at El Caucho-Thanks againg guys!!!

Apos
05-01-2005, 12:03 AM
I just returned from a 7 night stay at El Caucho Hotel in Boca Chica and had the time of my life. All the ownership and personnel are great. It was my first time to the DR and they made me feel at home as soon as I stepped off the plane. Francesco picked me up at the airport and advised me of some of the hot spots of BC on the way into town. As we entered BC he gave me a tour of the area. When we arrived at the hotel I met the rest of the crew-Abbie, Danni, Manuel, Larry, John and Nino were all great guys. Their number one concern was that you have fun on your vacation and were always helpful with any questions you may have.
The hotel is very clean and always has a few girls around-especially at night. The swimming pool is spotless-they also have a pool table, ping pong table and darts. They also have a fun outside bar area to enjoy a few Presidentes. I paid $50 per night which also included a great breakfast.
On the way back to the airport as I was leaving Francesco, Abbie and myself stopped at Casa Paco for one last beer-It looked like a real fun place-lots of girls-just did not have enough time before my flight-but will definately go with the guys on my next trip.
I can't wait for my next trip to BC in November-I will definately be at El Caucho-Thanks againg guys!!!

thanks for the report!

was this your first trip to the DR?

for $50 a night what kind of room did you get? their standard or a deluxe?

did you have to pay them extra for the airpor pickup/drop off and if so how much?

were other guys staying there too? how many?

did you use the chicas on site? how much short time and overnight?

did you find other chicas too? $$$?

am i hoping too much for some pics? we really like pics around here :lol:

dukes1963
05-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Yes this was my first trip to the DR-but please do not take me as a newbie-I worked on cruise ships for 10 years as Chief Purser-so I was able to see most of the world and experience all that it offers. Anyway as I mentioned this was my first trip to the DR.
I had a VIP room which included A/C, Cable TV with ESPN CNN CNBC and other English speaking channels, a mini bar refrigerator and a safe. I especially enjoyed the large walk in shower with extra large shower head-nice to shower with your chica.
When I was at the hotel there was a good mix of European and American guests-Most of the Americans knew of the ISOC site.
The hotel round trip to SDQ airport in the hotels SUV was $35 with Management picking you up and showing you around.
I will post more details in the trip report section-When I returned-I had to jump into work. I am a General Manager of an oceanfront resort in North Carolina and appreciate great customer service. The staff of the El Caucho resort goes out of there way to make your stay the best!! Just ask and they will assist you

Apos
05-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Yes this was my first trip to the DR-but please do not take me as a newbie-I worked on cruise ships for 10 years as Chief Purser-so I was able to see most of the world and experience all that it offers. Anyway as I mentioned this was my first trip to the DR.
I had a VIP room which included A/C, Cable TV with ESPN CNN CNBC and other English speaking channels, a mini bar refrigerator and a safe. I especially enjoyed the large walk in shower with extra large shower head-nice to shower with your chica.
When I was at the hotel there was a good mix of European and American guests-Most of the Americans knew of the ISOC site.
The hotel round trip to SDQ airport in the hotels SUV was $35 with Management picking you up and showing you around.
I will post more details in the trip report section-When I returned-I had to jump into work. I am a General Manager of an oceanfront resort in North Carolina and appreciate great customer service. The staff of the El Caucho resort goes out of there way to make your stay the best!! Just ask and they will assist you

thanks for the quick reply!

i wasn't trying to imply you were lacking in experience, lo siento! 8) just curious really. i have moer questions than most newbi's today :oops:

Apos
05-01-2005, 01:21 AM
i look forward to reading about your trip! i hear many good things about the hotel and mixed reviews of the current situation in boca chica. i plan on visiting there in the fall.