PDA

View Full Version : squirters

coach_atl
03-16-2011, 10:48 AM
on my next trip in april, i wanted to make sure i hit some squirters. (on the floor of course) Can you Magistrate Mongers post pics so i will know them if i see them. i think i read about one at Freds?:cheesygrin:

thanks

Trib
03-16-2011, 11:46 AM
on my next trip in april, i wanted to make sure i hit some squirters. (on the floor of course) Can you Magistrate Mongers post pics so i will know them if i see them. i think i read about one at Freds?:cheesygrin:

thanks

this should be a very good thread!! lml!!!

sporthobbyist
03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Go to Medellin. More Squirters then anyplace.

Hell, the one Paisa I had last month from the del Ray was a squirter as well. three or four wet spots all over the comforter!!!

tomgueguen
03-16-2011, 09:05 PM

thanks

You really want some chicas messing up your sheets before you go to sleep?

Hoseman
03-16-2011, 09:14 PM
You really want some chicas messing up your sheets before you go to sleep?I make sure it is their side of the bed.:rofl:

funseeker
03-16-2011, 09:23 PM

thanks

I'm glad you mentioned fucking on the floor..
Throw a comforter down and nail her good.

Fucking on the floor is a different experience than the mattress.
The mattress "gives" as you thrust down.. the floor doesn't.

You will "hit" her harder and deeper on the floor.. Awesome shit.

LJDMV
03-17-2011, 07:40 AM
@coach: Hit me up when you get to town so we can find one of those chicas...

coach_atl
03-17-2011, 09:49 AM
@coach: Hit me up when you get to town so we can find one of those chicas...

That's a bet!

ilv4play
03-19-2011, 01:49 AM
If you find any I would be very appreciative if you would pm their phone number to me as I will be there the 17th - 24th of april as well.

coach_atl
03-19-2011, 08:25 AM
If you find any I would be very appreciative if you would pm their phone number to me as I will be there the 17th - 24th of april as well.

seems like they are being stingy with them. LOL
Yall take the chains off of them and let them go, I will let you have them back. LOL

Nakom
03-20-2011, 04:25 AM
Rosa is a squirter. These days, look for her in a dumb looking hat. PM me for cell number if you want it.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/187544bc7c042686d8.jpg

psriches
03-20-2011, 09:58 AM
None of these "squirters" will just squirt on cue. You'll have to do some work and hit their spot!! Just thought i'd point that out.

sporthobbyist
03-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Rosa is a squirter. These days, look for her in a dumb looking hat. PM me for cell number if you want it.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/187544bc7c042686d8.jpg)

Not only is she a squirter. She has a Gene Simmons tongue and will bury it where the sun dont shine!!!!!:corky:

Chief Papi Lindo
03-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Not only is she a squirter. She has a Gene Simmons tongue and will bury it where the sun dont shine!!!!!:corky:

is she in sosua?

sporthobbyist
03-22-2011, 02:08 AM
is she in sosua?

YUP!

and she always wants to do Happy Hours with her friend Brenda

gdogg
03-22-2011, 03:24 AM
YUP!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9530&d=1300774075

Chief Papi Lindo
03-22-2011, 07:28 AM
YUP!

what are her digits?

XXX
03-22-2011, 07:32 AM
None of these "squirters" will just squirt on cue. You'll have to do some work and hit their spot!! Just thought i'd point that out.

Good Point !!

LJDMV
03-22-2011, 08:00 AM
@coach: PM me your contact info so i can arrange to meeet up when you get to sosua. I will be getting a phone while there, and have access to emails...

That's a bet!

TC
03-22-2011, 04:10 PM

Work, work, work...

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
03-23-2011, 12:23 PM
My only caveat is that focusing on 1 or more chicas is not the best way to start your trip...

They could be wifed up before you get there.

They could NOT be in Sosua due to whatever reason.

And most importantly they may tell you no and go with the next guy.

The best way to plan a trip is just to go down and see what is available.

Just like my wingman said just because they are a squirter doesn't mean they will SPLASH for everyone.

YMMV

Jimmydr
03-23-2011, 12:26 PM
My only caveat is that focusing on 1 or more chicas is not the best way to start your trip...

Just like my wingman said just because they are a squirter doesn't mean they will SPLASH for everyone.

YMMV

Aim for them all and see how many you can catch.:corky:

coach_atl
03-23-2011, 01:16 PM
@coach: PM me your contact info so i can arrange to meeet up when you get to sosua. I will be getting a phone while there, and have access to emails...

i will be getting me a phone also while i am there.

LJDMV
03-23-2011, 01:21 PM
OK, I will PM you my number when I get my phone in Sosua before you hit town.

i will be getting me a phone also while i am there.

coach_atl
03-23-2011, 01:24 PM

YMMV

trust me, I will not be putting all my eggs in one basket. if i run across one that someone recomends then i'm on it, but if i don't see one then, oh well. trust that i hit the strip and find something i want. thanks for the suggestion.

I myself am not to big on wifing up. i can do that here, i hit the street and go fishing, i thowback what i don't want. if someone else has a fish i want i go out a little deeper to find a better fish. :wink:

its just too many in Sosua to be haggling over just one.

side note: i just don't understand how people get mad over a Sosua girl. It's a fantasy, on "Fantasy Island". they are "WORKING", working on your fantasy, its not reality. ( off on a tangent)

coach_atl
03-23-2011, 01:32 PM

cool. when will you get there?

Irie
03-23-2011, 02:27 PM

cool. when will you get there?

Great topic guys. Have never been with one myself and definitely curious :biggrin:. I'm also planning on the week of the 17th. Maybe I'll see you there.

Jonew1
03-29-2011, 01:53 AM
skeet skeet