PDA

View Full Version : New Calendar

Don Tomas
05-01-2005, 04:13 AM
The calendar is only visible to registered users. Feel free to add dates.

the_Jayman
05-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Is Jimmy paying you by the Hour DT ? ?

OUT-FUCKIN-STANDING ! ! :D :D :D

Don Tomas
05-01-2005, 11:24 PM

You guys couldn't afford me by the hour! :cool:

I figure; 1. I get to expand my IT skill set and give back to the community, 2. If we ever go commercial I have established myself as the IT director and shown the possibilities, by the way there are a lot more on the way.

PS. I won't turn down a Cuba Libre or Presidente from anyone! :eldrunko:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-01-2005, 11:35 PM

You guys couldn't afford me by the hour! :cool:

I figure; 1. I get to expand my IT skill set and give back to the community, 2. If we ever go commercial I have established myself as the IT director and shown the possibilities, by the way there are a lot more on the way.

PS. I won't turn down a Cuba Libre or Presidente from anyone! :eldrunko:

If your coming down during thanksgiving week I'll feed and fill-ya-up-good :wasted: :wasted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don Tomas
05-01-2005, 11:42 PM
If your coming down during thanksgiving week I'll feed and fill-ya-up-good :wasted: :wasted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All I know is a certain someone who owns a certain massage palour in Sosua sent a Feedback asking for a feature...it went in the next day! :roll:

Kindly keep me in mind when I stop by in a few days. :D

DEPUTY DAWG
05-01-2005, 11:58 PM

All I know is a certain someone who owns a certain massage palour in Sosua sent a Feedback asking for a feature...it went in the next day! :roll:

Kindly keep me in mind when I stop by in a few days. :D

He can then fill you up and have you drained afterward