PDA

View Full Version : The Roommate Switch

shredder
03-17-2011, 10:08 AM
One of the funniest Seinfeld episodes is when Jerry is dating a girl but is more attracted to her roommate and is trying to figure out how he can finesse "the roommate switch." George initially tells him it has never been successfully accomplished and many men have died trying.

The wonderful thing about Sosua is that the roommate switch is common and even embraced by the chicas. Not only will the girls not be mad at you for doing the roommate switch but they will be ecstatic with you for keeping the income in the household instead of moving on to one of the hundreds of other girls trying to get your attention.:)

mrblackluv
03-17-2011, 04:02 PM
What about the sister switch..:D
Anybody done that one?
I may be able to pull this off..but not sure if I should.:o

Both are non-pros. I met them on my last trip.
I met sister A in the grocery store in POP. When we went out on 2 dates she brought sister B along.
Sister B is better looking, and more fun. I felt some chemistry, but I brushed it off as her just being friendly.
I did not hit, but have been touchy/feely/kissy with Sister A.

So, fast forward a few months..
I talk to both regularly..but talk to sister B more.
When we talk she's very flirty..has all but told me..it's going down when I come back.
Sister A does not know that we speak..and Sister B has repeatedly sworn me to secrecy.:D

tarrantino
03-17-2011, 04:28 PM
There are two tall Haitian sisters that hang at Classico's several nights a week. They are fairly low pressure. If you want, ok, if you don't want ok too.
One night last week I pulled the more shapely one (A). Tall with a nice booty. She did TLN for 2000p. She was ready for the morning ride with no need to prod her into it. She did say that just because she agreed to stay all night, that it did not mean that she was going to stay UP all night. She has a kid to take care of in the day. All in all, a very good session.

The next night, both sisters come into Classico's. Sister B comes up to me and says "my sister says you fuck good. I want to fuck you tonight."

Its the little stories like this that warm my heart and makes Sosua the wonderful place that I love and cherish.

shredder
03-17-2011, 05:34 PM
What about the sister switch..:D
Anybody done that one?
I may be able to pull this off..but not sure if I should.:o

Both are non-pros. I met them on my last trip.
I met sister A in the grocery store in POP. When we went out on 2 dates she brought sister B along.
Sister B is better looking, and more fun. I felt some chemistry, but I brushed it off as her just being friendly.
I did not hit, but have been touchy/feely/kissy with Sister A.

So, fast forward a few months..
I talk to both regularly..but talk to sister B more.
When we talk she's very flirty..has all but told me..it's going down when I come back.
Sister A does not know that we speak..and Sister B has repeatedly sworn me to secrecy.:D

Consult George Castanza for advice on how to proceed.

jcrew2020
03-17-2011, 09:03 PM
I pulled the sister switch. A set of twins from La Vega. I meet the 1st one who was doing promotions in the supermarket. We dated for a few months, but I was really attracted to her sister. She was cuter and more fun to be around.

I was playing around with the 2nd sister's phone and called my phone. Now I had her phone number. I few days later, I sent her a text message and told her that I liked her. It was a little tough pulling the switch with my terrible spanish and a little weird being around the other sister and the family. I dated her for a few months. She was hot, but dumb as a brick. They had another sister, who left her husband and had one kid. I really liked her and thought about pulling the switch again, but instead I decided to call it quits.

JuanElGriego
03-17-2011, 10:03 PM
We try to be good but sometimes it's just so hard, and sisters like these .....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63844d82bccb5afa5.bmp

just make it even harder. :o

bpl0116
03-21-2011, 01:15 AM
pm me them twins number