PDA

View Full Version : Not logging out completely

Dick Dawson
05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I've noticed that when you click on logout when you're in the forums, it appears to log you on the left side but then it shows that you're still logged into the forums.

Apos
05-01-2005, 03:19 PM
I've noticed that when you click on logout when you're in the forums, it appears to log you on the left side but then it shows that you're still logged into the forums.

same with me. DT where are you??????????? :shock:

Don Tomas
05-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Ahh a bug, I implemented a new user manager for Jimmy to make his like easier and mine. I will change the cookie settings let me know if that works.

Don Tomas
05-01-2005, 04:45 PM
The cookie now expires when you close the window.

Apos
05-01-2005, 05:20 PM

when i try to logout it appears to and then after 2 or 3 seconds logs me in and changes mytheme from kaput to deep blue.

BrooklynBeas
05-01-2005, 07:48 PM

when i try to logout it appears to and then after 2 or 3 seconds logs me in and changes mytheme from kaput to deep blue.

just keep staring at ur signature and u will be fine

Apos
05-01-2005, 07:52 PM

just keep staring at ur signature and u will be fine

try the romanoff thread :eek:

Don Tomas
05-01-2005, 11:28 PM

Clear your cookies. If you go to "Your Account" and Logout and then go back to "Your Account" there will be a link to clear cookies. You might have an old cookie.

Note: Under "Your Account" when not logged in you also have the ability to have your password emailed to the email registered.

Don Tomas
05-02-2005, 02:59 AM

same with me. DT where are you??????????? :shock:

This bug is still around and I don't know what is causing it. Either way the cookie will now expire as soon as you close your browser window, you don't even have to logout!