PDA

View Full Version : El Caucho is definately my pick!

lonesoul
05-01-2005, 06:37 PM
I just returned from a stay in BC at El Caucho also. It was my second time there and even more enjoyable than the first. I couldn't have imagined having more fun. The guys running the place are tops and bend over backwards to make sure the guests are happy.

My room was a double(actually 2 rooms) each with a comfortable bed, quiet airconditioning, cable tv with many channels, clean bathroom with shower and hot water, and a kitchenette area with a minibar which was stocked daily. My room charge was about $50 per night and well worth the price.

There is an open air restaurant with a straw roof up a flight of stairs serving breakfast (included during my stay) and excellently prepared food. There are many nice Italian dishes. The servers, by the way, are young, friendly and attractive.

There is also a bar area to sip on a cool Presidente or have a cup of coffee if you like. At any time, you may encounter some really hot chicas there who either wander in or are hanging around the hotel. There's also slot machines to play just accross from the bar.

The grounds of this place are laid out as if it was a resort, but in a smaller space. The pool area is hidden away behind the rooms with many lounge chairs under little palms. Accross from the pool there's also a billiard table and a ping pong table.

As for chicas, all I can say is they are all over the place! I can barely remember how many times I was in and out with them during my stay. One I met at the park on Duarte, two other girls ran into me on the street and remembered me from last year, one I met at La Isla Bonita bar, one was a maid from another hotel and an hour and a half before I checked out I decided to take a last dip in the pool and met 2 sexy chicas there who ended up in my room with me for a 3some. What a country! I'll save further details for a more descriptive trip report later.

I left only minutes to get ready and leave for the airport with my pre-arranged taxi. In the rush I left my digital camera behind. With a phone call from the airport to El Caucho, Francesco sent my camera with the same taxi driver and got it to me with 15 minutes left before my flight!

Thanks Francesco and Larry and Abbie and Danilo and the others whose names I can't remember now for a memorable stay at El Caucho. I hope to be back every year and sometimes twice! :grin:

BrooklynBeas
05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Nice to know a good chica friendly hotel... If i ever go to Boca... As of now it looks like most of my time in the DR will be in Sosua and Santiago.... Looking forward to the report!!!... Great news about the honesty of the hotelo workers to return the camera... Hope you gave the cab driver a decent tip for bringing it to ya!

Bug Boy
05-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Islandguy,

Can whores swim in the pool at El Caucho?

A pool is a PLUS and I was wondering what the pool restrictions are?

FOR EXAMPLE:
* NO WHORES in the Pool
* NO SKINNY DIPPING
* NO SKINNY DIPPING w/ WHORES in the Pool
* NO SEX w/ WHORES in the Pool
* NO ORAL SEX w/ WHORES in the Pool
* NO MORE THAN 1 WHORE TO 1 GUEST

Thanks,
Helpmann :smoke2:

lonesoul
05-02-2005, 08:57 PM
helpmann,

The answer as I see it is yes and yes. It seemed to me they are all around the hotel 24/7 and sometimes in the pool in the mornings to early afternoon while I was there. Skinnydipping alone or with your chicas is a definate possibility after dark and the later the better. One of the management encouraged me to do my thing when I asked about this. Anything seemed possible there. I suppose they want us to have a bang-ass time as long as we don't tear up the place and there's no kids around. Hope to run into you on one of my trips!

BrooklynBeas
05-02-2005, 10:18 PM
So uhm Islandguy... When do we get to see some pics now that you got your camera back you have no excuses :D

Bug Boy
05-02-2005, 11:35 PM
I suppose they want us to have a bang-ass time as long as we don't tear up the place and there's no kids around. Hope to run into you on one of my trips!
I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks for the info.

-Helpmann