TPdog
10-01-2006, 11:32 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
yahoo

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
great site!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Toronto, Canada

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I am traveling to dr in January. Chicas is #1 reason, Fishing #2. I no zero spanish and would like a contact or two when I arrive to help with the scams, etc
I live in ILLinois, USA
Tom
TPdog

------------------------------------------------------

Apos
10-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Welcome home!

when in january...many of us will be around at various times:corky:

Hemp
10-01-2006, 11:56 AM
welcome to the outfit...get involved :lol:

TPdog
10-01-2006, 12:20 PM
January 5-9, I would like to hook up with someone who is experienced if possible. I love to fish and looking for a charter to fish for a day. This is a great site. When I traveled to Toronto they have a site (TERB) that was very benificial in my travels to Canada. I won't start the count down yet, but I am somewhat gitty about going................hopefully the 1st of many trips to the dr...........:corky: :corky: :corky:

Hemp
10-01-2006, 12:23 PM
January 5-9, I would like to hook up with someone who is experienced if possible. I love to fish and looking for a charter to fish for a day. This is a great site. When I traveled to Toronto they have a site (TERB) that was very benificial in my travels to Canada. I won't start the count down yet, but I am somewhat gitty about going................hopefully the 1st of many trips to the dr...........:corky: :corky: :corky:

me and many others will be n town during that time...get involved in the mix and im sure some vets on here will look out for ya...

are you ready for the next evolution?

Apos
10-01-2006, 12:24 PM
i haven't set my dates yet but i'm considering either jan 6-14 or 13-21 althought my preference would be dec 30-jan 7 except for the crazy flight costs.

perhaps we'll cross paths:smile:

Hemp
10-01-2006, 12:31 PM
i haven't set my dates yet but i'm considering either jan 6-14 or 13-21 althought my preference would be dec 30-jan 7 except for the crazy flight costs.

perhaps we'll cross paths:smile:

Apos...6-14 man!!!

gotta meet cha!

Apos
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Apos...6-14 man!!!

gotta meet cha!looking forward to meeting you also...will your wingman be with ya?

TPdog
10-01-2006, 12:43 PM
great, and yes I am ready for evolution..............bring it on!!
TPdog

Hemp
10-01-2006, 12:47 PM
looking forward to meeting you also...will your wingman be with ya?

lol...iceman..a.k.a. "aventura" will not make this trip i will most likely be flying solo this time round...
there is this one friend who wants to come but hes been comlaining of money issues..blah blah blah u know how that goes...

Jimmydr
10-01-2006, 12:48 PM
lol...iceman..a.k.a. "aventura" will not make this trip i will most likely be flying solo this time round...
there is this one friend who wants to come but hes been comlaining of money issues..blah blah blah u know how that goes...

Two words for him, "Fuck him"

Apos
10-01-2006, 12:54 PM
you'll never be solo again now that you've met some of us...unless you want too:lol:

Kevy
10-01-2006, 12:58 PM
I am not 100%, but I could be there around those times. I would like to be there New Years, but the airline prices are crazy.

Hemp
10-01-2006, 01:07 PM
you'll never be solo again now that you've met some of us...unless you want too:lol:

thanks dude..:biggrin:

brotherhood comradery here is high!

Hemp
10-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I am not 100%, but I could be there around those times. I would like to be there New Years, but the airline prices are crazy.

i wanted to be there new years also...but prices are alot better for the 5th and on...

Jimmydr
10-01-2006, 01:14 PM
i wanted to be there new years also...but prices are alot better for the 5th and on...

I may be there as well If I can get a $340 fare.