PDA

View Full Version : Videos

Don Tomas
05-02-2005, 12:06 AM
During the past week or so working on this site I have MTV EspaƱol running in the background. Couple songs seem to be really hot in the video market but came out a while ago, I guess the video is new.

Pittbull con Lil Jon - Tome - He takes!, nice video, nice Spanish chorus "come here"!!! I know the song has been out but the video is a HUGE improvement over the low budget "Culo" video.

Papi Sanchez - Dilema - Spanish remake of Nelly's Dilemma made with a Salsa beat. I like it and it's going on a CD for the DR!

Daddy Yankee - Gasolina - Well we all know this song little did we know the video would be about gasoline and racing. Even the eye candy is few and far between.

Daddy Yankee - Lo que paso, paso - WOW He drops one fine latina to go with another fine latina, life is hard for Daddy.

Don Omar - reggaeton latino - Very cool video, showing historic events in Latin America and when the frames go to chicas dancing!!! :eek:

BrooklynBeas
05-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Don Omar - reggaeton latino - Very cool video, showing historic events in Latin America and when the frames go to chicas dancing!!! :eek:

I think this is the video thats creating some controversy... Does it have pics of Fidel Castro and other leaders and rebels of the past?

Don Tomas
05-02-2005, 09:38 AM

I think this is the video thats creating some controversy... Does it have pics of Fidel Castro and other leaders and rebels of the past?

Yep, some cool footage. Cool song too.

will_blueprint
05-02-2005, 11:29 AM
yeah I love that vid. Historical and booty

DEPUTY DAWG
05-02-2005, 02:26 PM

BOOTY did someone say BOOTY <dawg panting>

Don Tomas
05-03-2005, 09:13 PM

BOOTY did someone say BOOTY <dawg panting>

You want Booty? I just saw a new video OMFG!!!!

As mentioned before I have it going in the background while at the PC and normally will stop to watch when I hear something of interest. Otherwise I don't have the patience to watch the same 20 videos repeated every 2 hours like it is with MTV in any language!

Well I hear "If You Latino Right Now Stand The Fuck Up!!!"

N.O.R.E f/Daddy Yankee, Nina Sky, Gem Star, Big Mato + more!
The song: Oye Mi Canto

With this video (though tastefully done) it is not proper to ask When do you see Booty? but rather When do you NOT see booty?

To answer: occasionally a male singer steps in front of the booty for a split second as they are walking by. Otherwise it's a beach full of BOOTY!!! Representing all of the lovely latin countries!!!

MUST SEE :ilike: :ilike: :ilike: :ilike: :ilike:

PS. I know in about 45 hours at this time I will be fucking a nice latina thinking about this video.

PPS. I might be hard until I arrive from this video. (RD probably never wishes he read this post)

Don Tomas
05-10-2005, 08:45 PM

Turns out this video is causing controversy in the DR too. I missed him watching it before but Trujillo is in the video too! Not exactly one of the greatest people in Dominican history.

Willie
05-10-2005, 10:26 PM
http://www.frankreyesonline.com/

This is for Brooklyn Beas.

Click on the Discography tab and select the video.

Willie

BrooklynBeas
05-10-2005, 10:34 PM
http://www.frankreyesonline.com/

This is for Brooklyn Beas.

Click on the Discography tab and select the video.

Willie

Thanx willie... He is my favorite... Saw him 3 times so far and thats twice in NYC

BrooklynBeas
05-10-2005, 10:38 PM
justchecked out the nada de nada video and it looks like he paid 10 pesos to make it hahaha

Willie
05-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Please keep me posted as to when he is doing another show in NYC.

Willie

BrooklynBeas
05-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Please keep me posted as to when he is doing another show in NYC.

Willie
I sure will.. Will... :D
As per DT he is back in DR right now... Elvis Martinez told me he was coming to NYC in October when i interviewed him in DR easter weekend... hehe 8)