PDA

View Full Version : New York to Chicago...

BrooklynBeas
05-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I may have to go on a business trip... A real one... not a fake trip and wind up in Sosua... From NY- Chicago... I checked a few airlines from JFK-Chicago airports and they all have at least 1 stop off... Anyone know if there are any direct flights from JFK or other NY Area Airports to Chicago... Price doesnt matter cause it will get reimbursed...I have to go to Chicago IL 60606 is the zip... anyone know of any? Thanks!

D_W_
05-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I may have to go on a business trip... A real one... not a fake trip and wind up in Sosua... From NY- Chicago... I checked a few airlines from JFK-Chicago airports and they all have at least 1 stop off... Anyone know if there are any direct flights from JFK or other NY Area Airports to Chicago... Price doesnt matter cause it will get reimbursed...I have to go to Chicago IL 60606 is the zip... anyone know of any? Thanks!

ATA flies direct from LGA.

United and American fly direct from EWR.

will_blueprint
05-02-2005, 03:19 PM
the easiest way will be to fly into O'hare (ORD) they will definitely have direct flights from NYC. You are probably looking into Midway Airport (MDW) they usually have stop overs going into there. Either way though you gonna be in some traffic getting to 60606. But hit me up with you come to my city.

BrooklynBeas
05-02-2005, 03:51 PM
If i come... Its not definite yet... and I can get away for a lil i will definitely hit ya up... thanks guys... I tried from JFK cause its 10 minutes from my house... guess thats why i didnt find direct flights... How far are you away from 60606 Willy B?

will_blueprint
05-02-2005, 03:57 PM
well during the day while @ work a couple mins, form my how like 30 chicago minutes, which isnt much @ all.

Don Tomas
05-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Make sure you take him to Uno's it's his favorite pizza place! :eek:

BrooklynBeas
05-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Make sure you take him to Uno's it's his favorite pizza place! :eek:

Haha... nah i can get Uno's in NYC... I wanna try the best pizza in Chicago and that way i will know for sure that NY has better pizza! :eek:

will_blueprint
05-02-2005, 05:35 PM
I say Lou Malnatti's has the best stuffed, and Palermo's on 63rd has the best thin.

BrooklynBeas
05-02-2005, 07:43 PM
I say Lou Malnatti's has the best stuffed, and Palermo's on 63rd has the best thin.
That shit better be good... cause if its not im gonna write a full report (on the pizza) hahah... If its better i will admit to it... But then we will still have better bagels! :D

Don Tomas
05-03-2005, 01:27 AM
...and Palermo's on 63rd has the best thin.

Aurelios!

Don Tomas
05-03-2005, 01:33 AM
... But then we will still have better bagels! :D

Never said anything about Bagels I am sure NYC does have the best, actually I doubt if I know what a Bagel actually tastes like. Of big name chains I have had bagels from Einstein Bros, Lender, Au Bon Pain, etc.

sicpup71
05-03-2005, 06:50 AM
I may have to go on a business trip... A real one... not a fake trip and wind up in Sosua... From NY- Chicago... I checked a few airlines from JFK-Chicago airports and they all have at least 1 stop off... Anyone know if there are any direct flights from JFK or other NY Area Airports to Chicago... Price doesn't matter cause it will get reimbursed...I have to go to Chicago IL 60606 is the zip... anyone know of any? Thanks!

stupid question but when are you going ??? b/c southwest fly's into Chicago Midway, IL from Long Island/Islip, NY (real nice airport)non-stop

www.southwest.com

will_blueprint
05-03-2005, 08:00 AM

Aurelios!

Palermo's has better cheese and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better sauce

will_blueprint
05-03-2005, 08:01 AM
BTW DT did you get a pm from me :)

BrooklynBeas
05-03-2005, 10:21 AM
I may have to go on a business trip... A real one... not a fake trip and wind up in Sosua... From NY- Chicago... I checked a few airlines from JFK-Chicago airports and they all have at least 1 stop off... Anyone know if there are any direct flights from JFK or other NY Area Airports to Chicago... Price doesn't matter cause it will get reimbursed...I have to go to Chicago IL 60606 is the zip... anyone know of any? Thanks!

stupid question but when are you going ??? b/c southwest fly's into Chicago Midway, IL from Long Island/Islip, NY (real nice airport)non-stop

www.southwest.com

No clue when im going or even if im going... My boss just told me maybe... He said there are gonna be 2 of us going out of the 6 guys in the dept... So its a 33% chance haha... Either way im not even gonna be the one to book the trip it will be an assistant but if she comes at me with connecting flights im gonna tell her to change it... Thanks again guys... Too bad we dont have an office in the DR!

Don Tomas
05-03-2005, 11:12 AM

Aurelios!

Palermo's has better cheese and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better sauce

Better Sauce then Aurelios? That's sacralige!

Don Tomas
05-03-2005, 11:13 AM
BTW DT did you get a pm from me :)

I got your original one then I responded, but neverheard your response. :dtail:

will_blueprint
05-03-2005, 11:16 AM
hmm resend i dont remember seeing it. Trust me sauce is better, thats if you like sweet tasting but slightly tangy sauce.

Don Tomas
05-03-2005, 11:22 AM
hmm resend i dont remember seeing it. Trust me sauce is better, thats if you like sweet tasting but slightly tangy sauce.

Resent the message.

And yes I like the sweet sauce.