PDA

View Full Version : She popped the question

shredder
03-26-2011, 12:25 PM
I've been seeing a regular. She's very pretty and very young looking with a 3 year old boy. So last night we were together and she asked when I was leaving. I'm leaving in a few days but I told her a week. She thought about that and told me she wants to be my girlfriend and asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend. Then she told me she wanted to get her own apartment instead of living with her mom and sister. I asked if she wanted to get an apartment in Puerto Plata near her mom and sister. She thought on that and said, "....or in Sosua." Sounds like a golden opportunity....but for her or me?:eek:

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 12:27 PM
I've been seeing a regular. She's very pretty and very young looking with a 3 year old boy. So last night we were together and she asked when I was leaving. I'm leaving in a few days but I told her a week. She thought about that and told me she wants to be my girlfriend and asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend. Then she told me she wanted to get her own apartment instead of living with her mom and sister. I asked if she wanted to get an apartment in Puerto Plata near her mom and sister. She thought on that and said, "....or in Sosua." Sounds like a golden opportunity....but for her or me?:eek:

You should do it and post the address here so we can check up on her for you.:rolleyes:

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 12:36 PM
I've been seeing a regular. She's very pretty and very young looking with a 3 year old boy. So last night we were together and she asked when I was leaving. I'm leaving in a few days but I told her a week. She thought about that and told me she wants to be my girlfriend and asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend. Then she told me she wanted to get her own apartment instead of living with her mom and sister. I asked if she wanted to get an apartment in Puerto Plata near her mom and sister. She thought on that and said, "....or in Sosua." Sounds like a golden opportunity....but for her or me?:eek:If you don't live here fuckem and leave them.You are going to be drawn into some shit if you do more than that.

eldorob
03-26-2011, 12:40 PM
You should do it and post the address here so we can check up on her for you.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'd be happy to help out too. But could you post some pictures so I'll be able to recognize her?

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I'd be happy to help out too. But could you post some pictures so I'll be able to recognize her?

Stock the frig with Beer and Pepsi please.:iconTU:

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 12:47 PM
She thinks its a great idea

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33274cc74bdf2d068.jpg

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Where is she from?Did you tell her to get a job or were to scared should would get mad if you told her that?

gdogg
03-26-2011, 01:39 PM

Congratulations!! So when's the big move?
:iconTU:

JD426
03-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I always wanted a timeshare in Sosua...:lol:
Lets get the paperwork started. Time is a wastin..

Me thinks Shredder has sprinkled a little sarcasm into his post. :rofl:
He's no fool.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 01:53 PM

He's no fool.Maybe he was doing an expierment:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maretti
03-26-2011, 02:02 PM
When I did the stupid thing of getting involved in what I shouldn't; because of her child, I recommended to move from Sosua and her answer was "here is where my friends are". Yea, more like the hunting ground for sure!

Not matter what we say, they see a sucker in each and every one of us, or maybe they're not that bright and try it with everyone.

Shredder, I know you don't need any advice, you'll do the right thing!

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:03 PM
When I did the stupid thing of getting involved in what I shouldn't; because of her child, I recommended to move from Sosua and her answer was "here is where my friends are". Yea, more like the hunting ground for sure!

Not yours, or mine but hers.

JD426
03-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Maybe he was doing an expierment:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
i hear that.
Last social experiment cost me $300 bucks,and the Puta is still laughing about it. me, not so much..
:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:05 PM
i hear that.
Last social experiment cost me $300 bucks,and the Puta is still laughing about it. me, not so much..
:rofl::rofl:

$300 is about 1 hour with a NY hooker so why be upset?

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:07 PM
There is basically one Job for Chicas in Sosua .Hooooooooeing.When A chica tell you she wants to move to Sosua that is the job she wants.

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
There is basically one Job for Chicas in Sosua .Hooooooooeing.When A chica tell you she wants to move to Sosua that is the job she wants.

Actually there are 6 banks and a few supermarkets that they can work in.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Actually there are 6 banks and a few supermarkets that they can work in.and this is the only place in the Country that has those type of jobs:biggrin:

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:13 PM
and this is the only place in the Country that has those type of jobs:biggrin:

Believe it or not but there are regular familes that live within 10 or 20 miles of Sosua and you take any job that you can find.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Believe it or not but there are regular familes that live within 10 or 20 miles of Sosua and you take any job that you can find.I know.But Most young chicas that want to move here move here to Hoe.There just are not that many Job opening here.First of all just about all the business are small Businesses and the girl can surely find a Cheaper place to live.

JD426
03-26-2011, 02:22 PM

Not matter what we say, they see a sucker in each and every one of us, or maybe they're not that bright and try it with everyone.
Shredder, I know you don't need any advice, you'll do the right thing!

When you go fishing, you cast out your bait, and you wait, you really dont know whats going to bite. Sometimes its a little Mahi Mahi , sometimes its a Giant Bluefin Tuna...
They know they have to keep their bait in the water, or they will catch nothing.
I'm probably plagiarizing this , cause its been said so many times before.

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I know.But Most young chicas that want to move here move here to Hoe.There just are not that many Job opening here.First of all just about all the business are small Businesses and the girl can surely find a Cheaper place to live.

Don't confuse move he from commute to here. There are jobs in Puerto Plata, Sosua, Caberete, San Juan and Sabaneta and people from all those areas can get on a gwa gwa or publico to get around these areas.

SrSuerte
03-26-2011, 02:24 PM

What was your reply? Have you been fucking for free?(at least somewhat for free)

DASBOOTY
03-26-2011, 02:26 PM

Not every girl working in Sosua is a ho.

I know of a couple of chicas, who were raised in the Sosua area, who are working in non-hoeing jobs to pay their way through university.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Don't confuse move he from commute to here. There are jobs in Puerto Plata, Sosua, Caberete, San Juan and Sabaneta and people from all those areas can get on a gwa gwa or publico to get around these areas.I know I don't think any of the girls in my Bank live in sosua.Lots of the girls that I have met in Bars don't live here.That is what I am trying to say.I doubt if anyone thay works in Playero lives in Sosua.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Not every girl working in Sosua is a hoe.

I know of a couple of chicas, who were raised in the Sosua area, who are working in non-hoeing jobs to pay their way through university.Like I said Basically and I did not say surrounding areas and do you know how many hoes claim to be working their way through the University?

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Like I said Basically and I did not say surrounding areas and do you know how many hoes clain to be working their way through the University?

The reality is, there are no jobs for most that finish the university so its a pointless goal.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:38 PM
The reality is, there are no jobs for most that finish the university so its a pointless goal.Even if they do the pay is not that much more.Hoeing is one of the highest paying jobs.

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Even if they do the pay is not that much more.Hoeing is one of the highest paying jobs.

Its like that in maybe 100 countries, maybe more.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Its like that in maybe 100 countries, maybe more.I believe that.

The Sage
03-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Compared to the surrounding areas and POP rents in Sosua are far beyond the means of most chicas. Lots of chicks want to live in Sosua hoes and non-hoes alike. The problem is they can't afford it.

Hoseman
03-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Compared to the surrounding areas and POP rents in Sosua are far beyond the means of most chicas. Lots of chicks want to live in Sosua hoes and non-hoes alike. The problem is they can't afford it.That is what I am talking about.But she even said no to PP.

DMV
03-26-2011, 03:01 PM

He's no fool.

I'm with JD426, I'll help off set some of the cost on the apartment. We just have to choose what months we want to use. The chica is included in the price, right?:p

DASBOOTY
03-26-2011, 03:27 PM
The reality is, there are no jobs for most that finish the university so its a pointless goal.

But they have to do something. They can't stay in the business forever.

A lot of the chicas I have gone out with tell me they want to go to university, to study accounting or interior designing for example.

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 03:28 PM
But they have to do something. They can't stay in the business forever.

A lot of the chicas I have gone out with tell me they want to go to university, to study accounting or interior designing for example.

Check out the towns and you will see the family of 8 living in the house with 2 or 3 members having any type of job.

shredder
03-26-2011, 03:32 PM
If you don't live here fuckem and leave them.You are going to be drawn into some shit if you do more than that.

You don't understand....This one's different.:p

Jimmydr
03-26-2011, 03:33 PM

That is what she keeps telling me all the time.

mrblackluv
03-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Even if they do the pay is not that much more.Hoeing is one of the highest paying jobs.

Thta's a fact...
Most of these girls make peanuts.

I know a girl working in a bar..she makes 10k pesos per month.
She works 6 days per week. 12 hrs per day.

I know another girl working as a Secretary.
She makes 5k pesos per month:eek:
Get this..She works from 8-12, and then 2-6. 5 days per week. She goes home for lunch everyday...and has to use a motoconcho.
50 pesos per ride works out to 4k pesos for month just for transportation.

She nets 1k pesos for a month of work:eek::eek:

If that was me... I'd damn sure try to take advantage of some gringo for a few pesos here and there.

Sidney
03-26-2011, 04:13 PM
The chica is Haitian. There are no jobs for Haitians, and possibly only a few for Dominicans.

shredder
03-26-2011, 08:47 PM
What was your reply? Have you been fucking for free?(at least somewhat for free)

This girl is VERY good. She is sweet and does not just sell her pussy. She sells a fantasy that you are back in high school and this young sophmore girl has fallen in love with the upperclassman stud. Were it not for my many trips to Sosua, 2 years of being on ISOC and being jaded by a divorce in 2008, I'd have spent the day looking for rings with the girl.:mrgreen: I feel sorry for the unsuspecting guy she gets ahold of.

Anyway, she has been a regular of mine for 2 weeks...and happily so. She is beautiful and fun and I pay 1500pesos for short time gfe. I'll continue to see her when I want to but I'll tell her I can't afford a "novia.";)

tomgueguen
03-26-2011, 08:58 PM
It remembers me that chica that I was dating from time to time and who ask me to be her "novio".

When I asked her what does it means she changed and became angry claiming "you know what it means".

It didn't know and no I didn't want to be her novio, only fucking her for free from time to time.

MegasAv
03-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Thta's a fact...
Most of these girls make peanuts.

I know a girl working in a bar..she makes 10k pesos per month.
She works 6 days per week. 12 hrs per day.

I know another girl working as a Secretary.
She makes 5k pesos per month:eek:
Get this..She works from 8-12, and then 2-6. 5 days per week. She goes home for lunch everyday...and has to use a motoconcho.
50 pesos per ride works out to 4k pesos for month just for transportation.

She nets 1k pesos for a month of work:eek::eek:

If that was me... I'd damn sure try to take advantage of some gringo for a few pesos here and there.
That's crazy but given the economic conditions out here in NY, on backpage you can find girls selling their services with college degrees, who used to work in financial services etc, so when it's preached that all you need is in education to succeed, the old saying is accurate "it's not what you know but who you know".

shredder
03-26-2011, 09:08 PM
It remembers me that chica that I was dating from time to time and who ask me to be her "novio".

When I asked her what does it means she changed and became angry claiming "you know what it means".

It didn't know and no I didn't want to be her novio, only fucking her for free from time to time.

I was tempted to ask this girl what being her novio meant...just out of curiosity....but I decided better to not even let the subject go that far. I'd rather she thinks I can't afford it so I won't even consider it.

The Sage
03-26-2011, 09:40 PM
When they ask you do you want to be thier novio they are basically asking you do you want to take responsibity for them. One beauty recently told me she wanted me and only me. No doubt about it baby is fine and to my knowledge I'm her only customer. Knowing what the deal is I make an offer. You can have me and 5k a month, but you need to cook my food, clean my place, and give me all I want in la cama. She tells me she doesn't want my money. She only wants me. I ask her is she sure. Here's how she responded "Aqui la vida es mas cara porque kiero vivir sola pero no kiero tu dinero kiero estar contigo". What she told me was my offer was not good enough. Rather than counter I suggested she continue to live with her mother who for some reason she's trying to get away from. I've not heard from her since.

shredder
03-26-2011, 09:51 PM
When they ask you do you want to be thier novio they are basically asking you do you want to take responsibity for them. One beauty recently told me she wanted me and only me. No doubt about it baby is fine and to my knowledge I'm her only customer. Knowing what the deal is I make an offer. You can have me and 5k a month, but you need to cook my food, clean my place, and give me all I want in la cama. She tells me she doesn't want my money. She only wants me. I ask her is she sure. Here's how she responded "Aqui la vida es mas cara porque kiero vivir sola pero no kiero tu dinero kiero estar contigo". What she told me was my offer was not good enough. Rather than counter I suggested she continue to live with her mother who for some reason she's trying to get away from. I've not heard from her since.

I'm confused....First, she said she didn't want your money and then she said your offer was not good enough?????? Somewhere I got lost in your narrative.

The Sage
03-26-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm confused....First, she said she didn't want your money and then she said your offer was not good enough?????? Somewhere I got lost in your narrative.

Her intention all along was to have me move her out of her mother's house. Telling me she wanted to be with me was her attempt to set me up for the request at sometime in the near future. Of course if she's mine and only mine how could I object to getting her an apartment where we both could live. Never believe these chicks are doing something that's in your best interest. What ever they're seeking to do is solely meant to benefit them and not you.

KoKi9290
03-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Her intention all along was to have me move her out of her mother's house. Telling me she wanted to be with me was her attempt to set me up for the request at sometime in the near future. Of course if she's mine and only mine how could I object to getting her an apartment where we both could live. Never believe these chicks are doing something that's in your best interest. What ever they're seeking to do is solely meant to benefit them and not you.

Obviously what she said was contextual but it seemed to me that she was saying that she didn't just want you to pay for her rent but to set up a place for the two of you to live together.

The Sage
03-26-2011, 10:14 PM
No, what she wants is out of her mother's house. I'm just the means to an end. She's perfectly aware that I have an apartment and that I visit at best every 10 weeks. She already did the cost benefit equation and concluded she'd come out on top. She also knows I'm too be of a ho to ever solely live with her.

The Sage
03-26-2011, 10:19 PM
I neglected to mention that during the course of our text message exchange I found out she had already found the apartment she wanted to rent.

tomgueguen
03-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Those girls are smart and that's also why we love them.

Sort of a game and not only fiki fiki.

steviewonder
03-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Actually there are 6 banks and a few supermarkets that they can work in.

Your right, but then they would have to get up no later then 7am to start their day:eek:

The Sage
03-27-2011, 02:53 AM

Yes, it is a game that can be entertaining once you know the rules. However, knowing the rules will not stop you from being pissed off on occasion by the gall demonstrated by some of these chicks or the actions you take to remain true to the game. For those who don't know the rules the game can prove detrimental to both their emotional and financial well-being. Or in other words not much fun at all.

Jimmydr
03-27-2011, 08:38 AM
The chica is Haitian. There are no jobs for Haitians, and possibly only a few for Dominicans.

What is your point?

DASBOOTY
03-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Compared to the surrounding areas and POP rents in Sosua are far beyond the means of most chicas. Lots of chicks want to live in Sosua hoes and non-hoes alike. The problem is they can't afford it.

I want to live in Sosua too :wink:!

DASBOOTY
03-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Yes, it is a game that can be entertaining once you know the rules. However, knowing the rules will not stop you from being pissed off on occasion by the gall demonstrated by some of these chicks or the actions you take to remain true to the game. For those who don't know the rules the game can prove detrimental to both their emotional and financial well-being. Or in other words not much fun at all.

Exactly, you've got to know the rules, and abide by them. Sometimes it is hard, but I try to stick with them.

Case in point: before I left Sosua this pro fave of mine says to me "call me from home", the first thing I say to her is "No soy novio western union" (meaning don't ask me for money if I call you).

I know well enough that I am not any good to her when I am not in The DR, unless I am sending her money. And that ain't gonna happen (well, it hasn't yet, anyway).

So, no phone calls. I might call her shortly before I arrive on my next trip just to let her know I will be back in town, but that's it.

Chief Papi Lindo
03-27-2011, 10:27 AM
she wants to be in sosua so if she gets a lil BEHIND on her rent.....she has choices;)

Sidney
03-27-2011, 10:32 AM
This girl is VERY good. She is sweet and does not just sell her pussy. She sells a fantasy that you are back in high school and this young sophmore girl has fallen in love with the upperclassman stud. Were it not for my many trips to Sosua, 2 years of being on ISOC and being jaded by a divorce in 2008, I'd have spent the day looking for rings with the girl.:mrgreen: I feel sorry for the unsuspecting guy she gets ahold of.

Anyway, she has been a regular of mine for 2 weeks...and happily so. She is beautiful and fun and I pay 1500pesos for short time gfe. I'll continue to see her when I want to but I'll tell her I can't afford a "novia.";):mad:I introduced this hottie(#9) to Shredder because I didn't have time for her. Shredder is being somewhat sarcastic. In the evening, after Shredder did her, she would always head for Classico's, seeking a second trick. We got a big laugh out of this! Novia, my ass. LOL. She wants in Sosua to get more business!

Jimmydr
03-27-2011, 12:27 PM
she wants to be in sosua so if she gets a lil BEHIND on her rent.....she has choices;)

She wants to be in sosua cause she is a WHORE!!!!

End of story.

DASBOOTY
03-27-2011, 12:31 PM
:mad:I introduced this hottie(#9) to Shredder because I didn't have time for her. Shredder is being somewhat sarcastic. In the evening, after Shredder did her, she would always head for Classico's, seeking a second trick. We got a big laugh out of this! Novia, my ass. LOL. She wants in Sosua to get more business!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney, at least Shredder didn't get stuck with the sloppy seconds :rofl:!

Sidney
03-27-2011, 01:15 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney, at least Shredder didn't get stuck with the sloppy seconds :rofl:!
I did ''drool'' on her a few times!:rofl:

JD426
03-27-2011, 02:14 PM
You guys swap girls , thats disgusting.....

shredder
03-27-2011, 02:23 PM
You guys swap girls , thats disgusting.....

Not true....I demand exclusivity with all my girls;)

Jimmydr
03-27-2011, 02:35 PM

Tell that to their novios.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hoseman
03-27-2011, 10:06 PM
You don't understand....This one's different.:pYou know they all are:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nakom
03-28-2011, 03:25 PM
That's crazy but given the economic conditions out here in NY, on backpage you can find girls selling their services with college degrees, who used to work in financial services etc, so when it's preached that all you need is in education to succeed, the old saying is accurate "it's not what you know but who you know".

In Sosua, it's not who you know, but rather who you blow!

Hoseman
03-28-2011, 03:27 PM
In Sosua, it's not who you know, but rather who you blow!Things work that way in the US lots of times also.

Nakom
03-28-2011, 03:37 PM

In my opinion, for the most part, those girls are not smart - at all! If you understand the game and think with your brain, rather than your dick or your heart, chances of getting taken are slim to none.

tomgueguen
03-28-2011, 08:31 PM
In my opinion, for the most part, those girls are not smart - at all! If you understand the game and think with your brain, rather than your dick or your heart, chances of getting taken are slim to none.

I disagree. They are profesional and develop a sense of getting you in.

That's in their blood like dancing.

Even if you know the trick you can fall in if you don't care.

They do everything for you not to think with your brain.

Hoseman
03-28-2011, 08:50 PM

They do everything for you not to think with your brain.You are right on especially if you develope a realationship it can easily happen in some form.

dquick
03-28-2011, 08:54 PM
I know.But Most young chicas that want to move here move here to Hoe.There just are not that many Job opening here.First of all just about all the business are small Businesses and the girl can surely find a Cheaper place to live.

Hold on. I heard they are hiring at NG, Classicos, CMP, Passions....

The Sage
03-28-2011, 08:54 PM

I got the counter offer today. No wonder my 5K was rejected. She told me she needs at least 15K a month to get by. I responded that she needed two men or a job and one man. She's a persistent one so I think she'll end up with 2 or more sponsors. I started to mention Dom Cupid to her, but decided that would be too mean or just the information she needed.

funseeker
03-28-2011, 09:03 PM

You can tell the smart ones by how many trips they make to WU....

DASBOOTY
03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=928307#post928307)

Tell that to their novios.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The chicas' novios don't care about exclusivity.

They only care that their chicas bring home the bacon:rofl:!

shredder
03-29-2011, 07:07 AM

They do everything for you not to think with your brain.

So True:iconTU::iconTU: Thinking with my brain won't get me in trouble. Thinking with my penis gets me in trouble but that doesn't worry me because around the corner will be another girl my penis wants just as much or more.....The scary part is when I start thinking with my heart:eek: Then I go to friends at ISOC for an immediate intervention:smile:

Hoseman
03-29-2011, 07:25 AM
You can tell the smart ones by how many trips they make to WU....As I am reading this I thought of a funny situation.I was driving to Mocha one day with two Chicas as we are approach WU they shout out WU like little kids do McDonalds.I say WU whats that?They say you don't know WU I say nope you should have seen the loo on their faces I laughted my ass off.

MrHappy
03-29-2011, 07:48 AM
In Sosua, it's not who you know, but rather who you blow!

Hey!! Speak for yourself!!! wahaahhaaha

Sidney
03-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Once again, the wise men of ISOC exibit their knowledge. I saw the chica at 915pm at Latino's. all business. She asked,''why didnt I call her? When can we meet?''. Then watched. She is all business and definitly a WHORE!----------At 945pm, she and one of Shredder's pairs(cute face , fat butt) both hit on me again. They gave up on my promise of a future night. They even said yes to a happy hour. I did not try to qualify their intentions for lesbo or no. Vaguely, I recall her saying yes to lesbo with a former bi-gfe? p.s.--she claimed to have called me at Rocky's several times, but the chicas refused to connect her to me.----------We will be meeting soon! I will get her a Sosua apt. and have her all for myself! Thanks Shredder! Have a good trip. She will be waiting on you?

Corrado
03-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Just when I think things have gone dull on the board..........there are threads like this!

fishhunter
09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Good one Shredder you should be able to keep this blog going forever. I met you and you are no fool but thanks for the ruse to get all these guys going. HA Ha

fishhunter
09-09-2011, 09:36 PM
In my opinion, for the most part, those girls are not smart - at all!
If you understand the game and think with your brain, rather than your dick or your heart, chances of getting taken are slim to none.

Easier said than done.

Jonew1
09-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Hold on. I heard they are hiring at NG, Classicos, CMP, Passions....

Sound like I need to get me a mini skirt some stelletos and a job app !!!!!!!!!!!! I bet I could pull some big pesos up in CMP !

eastcoastallstar
09-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Sound like I need to get me a mini skirt some stelletos and a job app !!!!!!!!!!!! I bet I could pull some big pesos up in CMP !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26346&d=1315619799

coming to the stage.....It's Jone-cita

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26346&d=1315619799

FritoBandito
09-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26346&d=1315619799)

coming to the stage.....It's Jone-cita

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26346&d=1315619799)

Looks like she could crush walnuts in her twat by clamping down.....
and goddamn, I wouldn't want that face staring at me in the morning after a night of heavy drinking........:surprised:

DShark
09-10-2011, 03:06 AM

Anyway, she has been a regular of mine for 2 weeks...and happily so. She is beautiful and fun and I pay 1500pesos for short time gfe. I'll continue to see her when I want to but I'll tell her I can't afford a "novia.";)

Smart choice and reply

trEPP33
09-10-2011, 11:18 AM
These bitches aren't smart. It's just that the dudes that fall for it are dumb!

nolease
09-20-2011, 12:26 PM
No need for you to commit to her or finance her living.

Nakom
09-20-2011, 04:10 PM

Read those words again. Learn it, know it, remember it, live it.

FritoBandito
09-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Preach the gospel words, brother.....now can I get an "amen" from the congregation????????? :iconTU:

DMV
09-20-2011, 07:58 PM
AMENNNNNNNNNNNN

sosuaman
09-21-2011, 12:00 PM
the opportunity is for her.

They always ask to be your novia - and then tell you how they want to live on their own - guess who is supposed to pay for that? You. While she hooks with other mongers.

It is a tired old scam - hooker class 101

And to live in Sosua on top of it?
While you are at home - she is among clients and potential clients.

If you are gonna have a girlfreind - wait til you live there.
Either way it's a headache.

Just fuck em and move on to the next one for peace of mind in the DR! :).

DASBOOTY
09-21-2011, 12:30 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by shredder http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=927764#post927764)

If you don't live here fuckem and leave them.You are going to be drawn into some shit if you do more than that.

Got that right! Hoseman is bang on here!

DASBOOTY
09-21-2011, 12:42 PM
As I am reading this I thought of a funny situation.I was driving to Mocha one day with two Chicas as we are approach WU they shout out WU like little kids do McDonalds.I say WU whats that?They say you don't know WU I say nope you should have seen the loo on their faces I laughted my ass off.

I once knew a non-pro chica from a small town on the north coast.

She told me she has a brother named 'Wester'.

I replied to her "Wester, what kind of name is that?"

She answers "Wester......................as in Western Union":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!

sporthobbyist
10-06-2011, 04:34 AM

You lost me on "I've been seeing a regular":mrgreen: