PDA

View Full Version : DR virgin

kokexstar
10-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Iam new at this board and I never travelled to south america... I was many times in thailand, philippines and cambodia and now I had decide to change the spot!... I hope u guys can help me...

My questions are:

1.I like to have a sex-vacation with a lot of party! So what will be the right place for me???

2. Whad budget I need for a day, to live my weat dreams?

3. How the scene is working? Are they a lot of bars where the girls are waiting for a short time fuck or are the girls waiting for an serious relatioship partner who takes the girls with him? Where u meet the girls???:confused: :corky: :confused: :corky:

Jimmydr
10-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Iam new at this board and I never travelled to south america... I was many times in thailand, philippines and cambodia and now I had decide to change the spot!... I hope u guys can help me...

My questions are:

1.I like to have a sex-vacation with a lot of party! So what will be the right place for me???

2. Whad budget I need for a day, to live my weat dreams?

3. How the scene is working? Are they a lot of bars where the girls are waiting for a short time fuck or are the girls waiting for an serious relatioship partner who takes the girls with him? Where u meet the girls???:confused: :corky: :confused: :corky:

Welcome. You can get by on $200 a day, includes your hotel and food. You should start in Sosua, airport is POP.

If you been to those places you will do fine here.

kokexstar
10-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Thanx for your quickly answer. But how is it work in sosua where did u meet the girls? Are there a lot of bars where u can pick the girls up for an barfine or are they all freelancer who come to u?

Thanx in advance!!!

BCell
10-05-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm going first time next week, click forum navigation, then dr forums. most of your questions will be answered there. from the way it seems the chicas are all over the place in sosua.

Jimmydr
10-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanx for your quickly answer. But how is it work in sosua where did u meet the girls? Are there a lot of bars where u can pick the girls up for an barfine or are they all freelancer who come to u?

Thanx in advance!!!

They are walking around and at night they are in the disco. There are barfines for the small bars but not the large disco.

Jimmydr
10-05-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm going first time next week, click forum navigation, then dr forums. most of your questions will be answered there. from the way it seems the chicas are all over the place in sosua.

Look at the Calandar and go when others are around.

continentalmike
10-06-2006, 05:05 AM

Thanx in advance!!!

Spend a few hours on the site and browse around.. especially these sections would give you good information.

In general:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=301

On Sosua:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=574

Just click on the links and enjoy your time here!

Magnum
10-06-2006, 01:00 PM
CMike...helping out a newbie....what's up on the other side of the pond????