PDA

View Full Version : 411 on club Illusiones please

sailor02
05-03-2005, 09:06 AM
Does anyone have information on a plce called Illusiones? I believe that it is on the highway just east of BC. I'd appreciate any info that you could provide. Thanks, Sailor02

continentalmike
05-03-2005, 09:25 AM
drove by a few times.. place is decked out in black and white with a red neon sign if I remember rightly..looked like a regular Dominican spot.. on the highway to SDQ but you cannot get off the highway there..

JDR
05-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Its a big whorehouse. I have been there a few times.

continentalmike
05-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Its a big whorehouse. I have been there a few times.

Jimmy, do you mean the one in Santiago or the one near SDQ?

JDR
05-03-2005, 09:42 AM
There is Illusions and there is Passions, about 5 minutes from each other.

continentalmike
05-03-2005, 09:56 AM

Those are in Santiago.. the OP wanted to know about the one in between Boca Chica and SDQ.. I have driven past it a few times.. but not entered.. Helpmann any info from you?

Bug Boy
05-03-2005, 11:10 AM

Those are in Santiago.. the OP wanted to know about the one in between Boca Chica and SDQ.. I have driven past it a few times.. but not entered.. Helpmann any info from you?Sorry, no help from me. It's a MP outside of Boca Chica, but I have never seen it. I have met a couple of guys that have been there, but whatever they told me, it wasn't enough to convince me to drive on out there.

I believe BigTrick was out there in January.

-Helpmann

kammakaze1
05-03-2005, 01:04 PM
is just 15 minutes out of Boca like you were heading to juan dolio..u cant miss it has big flashing sign outside... fellow monger Papi has a review and pictures of some of the girls in the trip report section...i have been there a couple of times and the few times i have been i have seen some stunning women.but very professional..if they see you are not biting they move on..no time for chit chat..unless its a quiet night then u wont be able to breath from all the attention you will be getting...nice little MP if you want to get out of boca and not go into the capital..i hope that helps..but check out some of the pics on PAPI's report with pics...same pics can be found on dominicanchicas.com

BigTrick
05-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I went there a few times on my first trip to BC about 2 years ago. I had a great time. It's your average whore house but not as nice as the ones in Santiago. But I had more fun there than I do a the Santiago clubs. They have rooms upstairs so you don't have to take the girls anywhere.

But I couldn't find it on my January trip. My maybe I was too drunk or something but I thought it had closed down.

papi
05-12-2005, 05:25 PM
I was there in feb and all i can say is that I had a great time there. A nice little spot and different flow frm SDQ and Boca. I'll be back either in june or july. Check out my trip reports and the pics.... You wont be dissapointed!! Something for everybody in there.