PDA

View Full Version : First post

Wheelchair_Racer
10-06-2006, 09:47 PM
As I will be heading to Santo Domingo for the first time in one week, I found this great site just in time.

I am a veteran of multiple trips to Angeles City and Pattaya, as well as Costa Rica, but this will be my first trip to Santo Domingo.

My new job will prevent me from taking many long Asian adventures, but I have found some discounted airfares to Santo Domingo for approx. $200 round-trip and have found a centrally located hotel (Mercure) for only about $40 a night with breakfast.

I have been communicating with a few Dominican girls from the Internet, but I am limited by an inability to speak Spanish.

Thanks to Cheeno's reports, I was able to write down the names and numbers of a few Chica's. But any other names and numbers would be most appreciated -- and I can reciprocate with Thai and Filipina girls.

I am especially interested in indulging in some big breasts.

As I am in a wheelchair, any information on accessibility would be greatly appreciated.

As I try to avoid steps, stairs, etc., El Condo sounds appealing to me since when I am in Pattaya I do most of my hunting along Beach Road and Walking Street.

Thank you again to everyone who has posted the helpful information on this board about Santo Domingo.

Happy Hunting,

Wheelchair Racer

LM
10-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Welcome to ISOC.....Wheelchair Racer

Lots of info to be had here....

gdogg
10-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Welcome, Wheelchair Racer!! Enjoy!

blacksultan
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
As I will be heading to Santo Domingo for the first time in one week, I found this great site just in time.

I am a veteran of multiple trips to Angeles City and Pattaya, as well as Costa Rica, but this will be my first trip to Santo Domingo.

My new job will prevent me from taking many long Asian adventures, but I have found some discounted airfares to Santo Domingo for approx. $200 round-trip and have found a centrally located hotel (Mercure) for only about $40 a night with breakfast.

I have been communicating with a few Dominican girls from the Internet, but I am limited by an inability to speak Spanish.

Thanks to Cheeno's reports, I was able to write down the names and numbers of a few Chica's. But any other names and numbers would be most appreciated -- and I can reciprocate with Thai and Filipina girls.

As I am in a wheelchair, any information on accessibility would be greatly appreciated.

As I try to avoid steps, stairs, etc., El Condo sounds appealing to me since when I am in Pattaya I do most of my hunting along Beach Road and Walking Street.

Thank you again to everyone who has posted the helpful information on this board about Santo Domingo.

Happy Hunting,

Wheelchair Racer

Welcome and if the chica doesnt act right, run her ass over with your chair.

Cuba Libre
10-09-2006, 09:16 AM
I just stayed at the Mercure. Unfortunately, I don't remember if they were any stairs (or a ramp) to get into the hotel. The room I stayed in was a little small and might make negotiating with a wheelchair a little difficult. The way the shower is set up will definitely be a problem. I'm not sure if all rooms have the are setup the same.

BTW, how did you get a $40 rate? I paid $50 plus $13 taxes.

Citynights
10-09-2006, 09:29 AM
welcome .....have a great trip..:)

Cheeno
10-12-2006, 11:23 AM

Happy Hunting,

Wheelchair Racer

Hello Wheelchair Racer and welcome to I.S.O.C.!!! :smile:

El Conde is an excellent place to go to in the afternoon.

Sit at any restaurant or bar and have a drink or grab a bite while watching the girls walk by. :biggrin:

Wheelchair_Racer
10-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the encouragement guys.

I am all packed and ready to fly out in the morning.

I receive a few PM's about the airfare and wanted to share the link:

http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?pg=salesinformation&number=211

The good news is that there are some good deals.

The bad news is that not everyone has their home airport served by Spirit Airlines.

Luckily for me I do !

If anyone has any last minute leads of extremely big boobs, please send me a PM to help hook me up.

After a lot of the tight little spinners in Thailand and Philippines, I am looking forward to some plump asses and big tetas !

Happy Hunting,

Wheelchair Racer

novionomo
10-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I think you might like Mary at Mona Lisa. Big tits, great attitude. I don't remember if the place was accessible, but just have your cab driver go in and get her for you. I'm sure they would have no problem marching the girls past the cab for your selection.:smile:

Cheeno
10-12-2006, 09:57 PM
I think you might like Mary at Mona Lisa. Big tits, great attitude. I don't remember if the place was accessible, but just have your cab driver go in and get her for you. I'm sure they would have no problem marching the girls past the cab for your selection.:smile:

Mona Lisa changed the name of its place. prty2 mentioned it before. I do not remember the name of it. But it is the same place. They just changed their name and added A/C and wifi (internet access).

This place has rooms for fuckie-fuckie and suckie-suckie. :D

The owner is a lady who is very kind and laid back.