View Full Version : Introducing - Actionmanleth

Actionmanleth
10-07-2006, 06:22 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

I always monger no matter where I am. I do it here in Denmark where I live and when ever I travel. My faveret places to fuck are Brazil an Thailand. I am going to Phil first time in November and I belive it will be my new faveret place to fuck.
I have been mongering in : Cambodia, Laos, Thailand; Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, US England, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Poland, Austria, Swiss, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and maybe more that I dont remember now. I go for little girls wit huge tits. I prefere asian.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I like to treat the girls good, and it turns me on to see the girl enjoy. One problem with that is when I leave them they always put up a wet puppy look. Even makes me sad, but I usually forget when I see a new little tight ased asian with big tits.

Hemp
10-07-2006, 08:33 AM
well, seems u have already hit all the heavyweight hunting places so DR will just be a cake walk for ya...

get involved...study places and prices for DR, plan a trip and BANG CHICAS.

WELCOME :)

Jimmydr
10-07-2006, 10:59 AM

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Not yet

I always monger no matter where I am. I do it here in Denmark where I live and when ever I travel. My faveret places to fuck are Brazil an Thailand. I am going to Phil first time in November and I belive it will be my new faveret place to fuck.
I have been mongering in : Cambodia, Laos, Thailand; Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, US England, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Poland, Austria, Swiss, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and maybe more that I dont remember now. I go for little girls wit huge tits. I prefere asian.

I like to treat the girls good, and it turns me on to see the girl enjoy. One problem with that is when I leave them they always put up a wet puppy look. Even makes me sad, but I usually forget when I see a new little tight ased asian with big tits.

Post some stories, I bet you have 1,000's!

Juggles
10-08-2006, 03:43 AM

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Hell Yes!

Not yet

Sir, I bow in your monger presence

gdogg
10-08-2006, 04:06 AM
Welcome, manleth!! Can't wait to hear your stories!