PDA

View Full Version : Site doesn`t reflect read topics

El Drunko
05-03-2005, 11:03 PM
In the old site, after I read a section, it would show as "read" now I have to wait a long time before it shows. This drives me insane, I find myself going back to read the same trheads over again.

Did this make any sense?

BTW I use xp. Internet explorer

gdogg
05-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Made sense to me, El D. It's happening to me as well.

Apos
05-05-2005, 07:02 PM
i use mozilla firefox and if i refresh it shows the threads i've read.

Apos
05-05-2005, 07:11 PM
i just tried IE for a lark and it still works if i hit refresh. try it and see

the_Jayman
05-06-2005, 11:40 AM
yeah, it's when using the back button the the light doesn't change.

BrooklynBeas
05-06-2005, 12:15 PM

same for me... Everything else works fine though

Apos
05-06-2005, 04:01 PM

the back button does nothing for me either.

DEPUTY DAWG
05-06-2005, 04:18 PM

the back button does nothing for me either.

I hit the back button then refresh

Beavis
05-23-2005, 04:48 PM
hey DT, this is Knottydredd. I've been having problems viewing the topics on here. When I logg in, and click forums, I get nothing. The topics are blank. I can only see the site when I'm logged in as a guess. Please, can you help me.

Claudia
05-23-2005, 05:44 PM
hey DT, this is Knottydredd. I've been having problems viewing the topics on here. When I logg in, and click forums, I get nothing. The topics are blank. I can only see the site when I'm logged in as a guess. Please, can you help me.

Hey Dredd you are fixed now, most likely you logged in during an upgrade and got accidently suspended.

Fixed now!

DT.

knotty
05-23-2005, 06:33 PM

Hey Dredd you are fixed now, most likely you logged in during an upgrade and got accidently suspended.

Fixed now!

DT.

thank's for the help. been suffering with that problem since Saturday. I just thought it was some more update going on, but I realized people were still coming on. Whew...I'm glad.