PDA

View Full Version : best month

sicpup71
05-03-2005, 11:51 PM
what would you say would be the best month to go down :?: :?: :think:

moshy2k
05-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Any month that I can get there is the best month :D :D :D :D .

Although anytime is good I would try to avoid the hottest months if possible that heat and humidity is INSANE...

Apos
05-04-2005, 03:20 AM
Any month that I can get there is the best month :D :D :D :D .

Although anytime is good I would try to avoid the hottest months if possible that heat and humidity is INSANE...

true but still worth the trip. i know guys that went in the hurricane :shock:

knotty
05-04-2005, 07:39 AM
sicpup, he summmed it up perfect. The part of the year that seems to be the coolest is around January, but most of the year is hot and humid, oh, and raining.

JDR
05-04-2005, 08:00 AM
I have been here every month of the year now. I like August and September because the pools are like baths bit it is hot as Hell here then.

knotty
05-04-2005, 08:03 AM
I have been here every month of the year now. I like August and September because the pools are like baths bit it is hot as Hell here then.

don't forget, Jimmy, hurricane season.

JDR
05-04-2005, 08:07 AM

don't forget, Jimmy, hurricane season.

Hotels are made of concrete.

BrooklynBeas
05-04-2005, 09:50 AM
what would you say would be the best month to go down :?: :?: :think:

On a hooker... I dont think its a good idea to go down... But some guys do it anyways... If you mean what is a good month to go to the DR i have also been there a lot of different months... I would say that the hotter months are close to unbearable... with the hunidity... But i kinda liked my weekend trip on easter weekend... It was hot but not that humid and it was sunny everyday!