PDA

View Full Version : 35 Days in DR, trip # 31 and # 32..........

JDR
05-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Well tomorrow I head home, to see movies, eat pizza and bagels and be in a place that makes sence. :D I have seen guys come down for 8 - 10 days and then leave. I have hung with alot of great guys and had a blast. I know it won't be like this when I really do retire so I am lucky. I say that any single guy that is a member of this site should set a goal to take a leave of absence about the age of 37 - 42 and DO IT!. I may return again for another 30 days. Since these crazy chicas all wanted 2,000 pesos I actually ended up going to Passions more than I planned and I actually was with these chicas far fewer times than I planned.

It really did help that I have an apartment down here, because that saved me alot of money on hotels and meals. Do I miss work, well "NO", but I shall return to it again.

Mr Chocha Man
05-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Welcome back to the Matrix Jimmy.

Since these crazy chicas all wanted 2,000 pesos I actually ended up going to Passions more than I planned and I actually was with these chicas far fewer times than I planned.

So, lemmie get this straight... You were there for a month, and the chicas weren't budging on the 2000 pesos? I know the economy there is garbage right now, but I was under the impression if you walk away they'll lower their asking price.

Dark Knight
05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey Jimmy ,have you seen my friend down there?Did you get any play?I'll be back in October..Shit!!

D_W_
05-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Welcome back to the Matrix Jimmy.

Since these crazy chicas all wanted 2,000 pesos I actually ended up going to Passions more than I planned and I actually was with these chicas far fewer times than I planned.

So, lemmie get this straight... You were there for a month, and the chicas weren't budging on the 2000 pesos? I know the economy there is garbage right now, but I was under the impression if you walk away they'll lower their asking price.

They budged but it depended on what day of the week and what time of day. In reality, Sosua was hopping and for the first time I found that Dominican men outnumbered the tourist men at the clubs by a HUGE ratio.