PDA

View Full Version : "Situations to avoid" or Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide.

computerman
04-03-2011, 04:24 PM
I love going to DR. It is not just the chicas, but also a pervasive sense of freedom(?). After I got divorced (no kids, 35, got some $$$ - imagine the fun I had) I used to go to DR at least 3 time every 2 months. There was a time when I nailed a DR chick one night, then nailed a Brazillian dancer from Newark the night I got home (after partying at Lancers with her and sister). Sorry I digress; the old days. . .

Anyway, I thought to have some of that back home. so I hooked up with an upscale (her dad is a rich duded down there - and she is an educated Triguena - mom 1/2 spaniard, dad 1/2 lebanese, etc; she is up here with her mom and brother - not a typical Sosua puta), hot Dominican-American women from NYC. True, I really love the girl, we are 3.5 years into the relationship, but there are some issues:
1) jealous as hell!!!!!! I cannot say that enough. For example, if I go out with my friends (she hates them all - thinks they are devils) I have to turn off my phone.

2) If I even PRETEND to want to go to DR, I get the look of death (they have a saying - "wanna ruin a marriage, move to DR").

3) When walking in public, I cannot even think to check out another chick!!!

4) Wants to integrate with my family so much that it gets annoying (I know its a good thing but I get tired of hanging out with my sisters!!)..

I am thinking about sending her to DR to visit her family and then going myself at the same time (bringing my vonnage phone so it looks like I am in the US). See what happens.

One last thing, everyone says how slick, cunning, clever, etc. that DR women are, but not the ones here in the US (at least North Jersey, NYC). I won't go into details but the stories I hear from my lady about other dominicanas and the things they do for their men or put up with is simply amazing.

Oh well, good day to all!!

Jimmydr
04-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Very good first post.

Kennilingus
04-03-2011, 04:56 PM
WOW !!!! She is controlling ... she didn't let you post for 4 years after you first signed up!!!:p

Balls Deep
04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
WOW !!!! She is controlling ... she didn't let you post for 4 years after you first signed up!!!:p

Lol @ this post!!!!

hugrad95a
04-03-2011, 05:06 PM
He's hiding in the closet with his Laptop...lol

hugrad95a
04-03-2011, 05:07 PM
While you are here what are some good North Jersey Latino/Dominican hangout spots or places to eat.

greydread
04-03-2011, 05:50 PM
This thread should be retitled: "Situations to avoid".

That wasn't the description of a "hook-up". That was the description of Lock Down. Go to Sint Maarten and fuck all the Dominicanas you want to. Bring your golf clubs.

harlem hec
04-03-2011, 06:49 PM
There was a time when I nailed a DR chick one night, then nailed a Brazillian dancer from Newark the night I got home

WHY DID YOU FUCK THIS UP?:eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek:

WickedWillie
04-03-2011, 07:09 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rico Smooth
04-04-2011, 02:13 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: THIS RANT WILL BECOME A LESSON ONCE YOU DECIDE TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

el toro
04-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Good post.

I find that N.Jersey/NY Dominicanas to be a little nuts, jealous, and controlling, but also tough to get for me. I have no problem getting most ethnic women, but haven't had much luck with Dominicanas here.

Sidney
04-04-2011, 03:51 PM
I love going to DR. It is not just the chicas, but also a pervasive sense of freedom(?). After I got divorced (no kids, 35, got some $$$ - imagine the fun I had) I used to go to DR at least 3 time every 2 months. There was a time when I nailed a DR chick one night, then nailed a Brazillian dancer from Newark the night I got home (after partying at Lancers with her and sister). Sorry I digress; the old days. . .

Anyway, I thought to have some of that back home. so I hooked up with an upscale (her dad is a rich duded down there - and she is an educated Triguena - mom 1/2 spaniard, dad 1/2 lebanese, etc; she is up here with her mom and brother - not a typical Sosua puta), hot Dominican-American women from NYC. True, I really love the girl, we are 3.5 years into the relationship, but there are some issues:
1) jealous as hell!!!!!! I cannot say that enough. For example, if I go out with my friends (she hates them all - thinks they are devils) I have to turn off my phone.

2) If I even PRETEND to want to go to DR, I get the look of death (they have a saying - "wanna ruin a marriage, move to DR").

4) Wants to integrate with my family so much that it gets annoying (I know its a good thing but I get tired of hanging out with my sisters!!)..

I am thinking about sending her to DR to visit her family and then going myself at the same time (bringing my vonnage phone so it looks like I am in the US). See what happens.

One last thing, everyone says how slick, cunning, clever, etc. that DR women are, but not the ones here in the US (at least North Jersey, NYC). I won't go into details but the stories I hear from my lady about other dominicanas and the things they do for their men or put up with is simply amazing.

You will get caught!

meatpack
04-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Good post.

I find that N.Jersey/NY Dominicanas to be a little nuts, jealous, and controlling, but also tough to get for me. I have no problem getting most ethnic women, but haven't had much luck with Dominicanas here.

come across the bridge more often to Washington heights

do restaurant tours- marsico etc ?takeouts
do dykman st club scene a bit

but bring your tissues too- you gonna hear a Lotta sob stories too
most of the chicas are struggling to make it here as any immigrant do
they are either into you for marriage
or

to make ends meet then !!welcome to ny `wu novio "scene

these chicas dont have time for `play"-- no free pussy here. finito!!
welcomeback from OZ !!

computerman
04-12-2011, 08:35 PM
WHY DID YOU FUCK THIS UP?:eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek::icontd::eek:
I was ready for a relationship (felt lonely and all that crap). Remember, the grass is always greener...

greydread
04-12-2011, 10:17 PM
I was ready for a relationship (felt lonely and all that crap). Remember, the grass is always greener...

I own a dog.

Dragonlorde
04-13-2011, 01:39 AM

.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
04-13-2011, 01:40 AM
I own a dog.

And they don't ever disappoint..
:)

Jimmydr
04-09-2021, 04:00 PM

Yes it is

psriches
04-10-2021, 08:23 PM

Don't do it! It's not worth it. That shit only works for the dumbest of dumb women. The first sounds of a rooster crowing, loud dominican spanish or motoconcho in the background and your fucked!!

One thing we've all learned is either you're a monger or you're not.

Jimmydr
04-11-2021, 06:00 AM
Don't do it! It's not worth it. That shit only works for the dumbest of dumb women. The first sounds of a rooster crowing, loud dominican spanish or motoconcho in the background and your fucked!!

Ten years to respond:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

minkyboodle
04-11-2021, 06:52 AM
Lol Jimmy is like a curator of fine wines with these old posts. This one gave me a laugh 👍

madvillian
04-11-2021, 01:24 PM

This was from 2011, I'm pretty sure dudes DR-American woman has straight up murdered him at this point if its 2021 :rofl:

Can anyone get in contact with the authorities and put out a BOLO for OP???!!!!

jacknback
04-11-2021, 05:43 PM

We all know the past has been a little tough on us, but 10 years to comment?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
04-12-2021, 02:05 AM
I own a dog.
I now own 2 dogs and a cat.

psriches
04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
Ten years to respond:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:It's still a good lesson for all.

Jimmydr
04-22-2021, 06:26 AM
I now own 2 dogs and a cat.

I have geese