PDA

View Full Version : Club X

vagabond
10-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Seems that Club X now is closed down for 2 months due to the Curfew situation. If the situation in town isn't better after the 2 months, I heard the close down will be permanent.
On the other hand, there is strong ruomers that High Caribe will reopen pretty soon.

WSJ3
10-09-2006, 08:05 PM
I am sure the hoes will keep flocking to Classicos.

Seems that Club X now is closed down for 2 months due to the Curfew situation. If the situation in town isn't better after the 2 months, I heard the close down will be permanent.
On the other hand, there is strong ruomers that High Caribe will reopen pretty soon.

B_J_Lover
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
They have built a Krystals/White Castle type food joint on the side of Club X. I guess its good for hungry folks leaving Classicos, but didn't appeal to me.

Classicos is still going strong - hope it stays forever!

MisterPink
10-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Better vibe downstairs@ The Merengue Bar.
I have consistantly pulled much higher quality, especially early below.
I am a bar kinda guy, Sosua needs a "Puta Lounge".

MP

Deniro
10-09-2006, 11:35 PM
that's bad news. i went to the X that one night i ventured to Sosua and really liked it. the interior was built really nicely, but the place was kinda empty tho.

Cuba Libre
10-10-2006, 07:48 AM
that's bad news. i went to the X that one night i ventured to Sosua and really liked it. the interior was built really nicely, but the place was kinda empty tho.I agree. I liked the setup, especially the semi-private area, where you could have you chica pole dance for you.

JuanElGriego
10-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Sosua needs a "Puta Lounge".

MP

Sosua IS a puta lounge! :p

MrHappy
10-10-2006, 11:53 AM
My kid was down a few weeks ago, and we took him to Club X.(i'd never been in the place either)

After about an hour, he said, "man, this place ain't got nothing but tourists and fags"

I sent him across to check out Classicos, and he came back in about a minute with a hugh grin on his face. He said," man, there must be a hundred women in that place!"

So we did Fri, Sat. and Sun night in Classicos. The kid pulled two girls every night and disappeared. Like father, like son. heh heh

And yeah, when I drove by High Caribbean, there were guys working inside and out, and they said it would be opening soon.

I'll stop by this weekend to see if I can get some more details.

Hemp
10-10-2006, 06:06 PM
My kid was down a few weeks ago, and we took him to Club X.(i'd never been in the place either)

After about an hour, he said, "man, this place ain't got nothing but tourists and fags"

I sent him across to check out Classicos, and he came back in about a minute with a hugh grin on his face. He said," man, there must be a hundred women in that place!"

So we did Fri, Sat. and Sun night in Classicos. The kid pulled two girls every night and disappeared. Like father, like son. heh heh

And yeah, when I drove by High Caribbean, there were guys working inside and out, and they said it would be opening soon.

I'll stop by this weekend to see if I can get some more details.

lucky kid...

from how it looked to me...classicos is the reigning grand champ in sosua and its not going anywhere!

blacksultan
10-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I am sure the hoes will keep flocking to Classicos.

Hoes gotta eat.

Citynights
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
:rolleyes: If Club X is closed.....
sounds like one stop shopping to me...:corky:
70 days and counting...:rofl:

Mr Bambino
10-10-2006, 09:22 PM
I kind of liked Club X. Was not a place I would go to all the time. But was just nice to drop by and see what was going on. Hope they do open back up.

Mr Bambino

gdogg
10-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Club X closing is not that surprising to me with the new hours. It was barely hanging on anyway. It was the place to find the younger crowd, but I knew if there were major clampdowns, Club X would be the first casualty. LONG LIVE D'LATINO!!!!

MrHappy
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Uh, gdogg, which D'Latino you talking about??

gdogg
10-12-2006, 02:43 PM
There was only one!!! We are talking about Sosua, right?

MrHappy
10-12-2006, 02:58 PM
D'Latino's is long gone... at least the one I know about. The one on the second floor up the street from Classicos..

BCell
10-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I just got back, I didn't go in but i saw the chica standing in front with the club X shirt, appeared to be working the sidewalk to get people in. it was early evening. I did not go there at night, busy across the street

Pana
10-14-2006, 05:37 PM

Oh the memories of the High Caribe days back in summer of 2002 is when I 1st went into that place and I looked around and saw a alot of young chicas with old fat guys I was saying to myself what the fuck is going here I was 22 at the time it did not take me long to figure out what was going on.

MrHappy
10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
The workers are saying that November's the month for High Caribbean.

They were carrying in bunches of red bricks for whatever they're doing inside.

It's going to be interesting to see what goes down when they open up again.

gdogg
10-17-2006, 02:30 PM
D'Latino's is long gone... at least the one I know about. The one on the second floor up the street from Classicos..

I know. I was giving a shout out to my all time favorite Sosua club...may it rest in peace!

vagabond
10-22-2006, 04:20 PM
Hope Club X reopens very soon. The last 2 nights especially friday ,Classico has been terrible crowded. It's been very hot, difficult to get anything to drink, and not easy to get an overview of the girls.

Cuba Libre
10-22-2006, 06:47 PM
I just got back, I didn't go in but i saw the chica standing in front with the club X shirt, appeared to be working the sidewalk to get people in. it was early evening. I did not go there at night, busy across the streetClub X is open?

MisterPink
10-22-2006, 08:56 PM
It was closed the past 10 nights and is rumoured to be reopening for high season.

guttaman
10-22-2006, 09:05 PM
It was closed the past 10 nights and is rumoured to be reopening for high season.

Thankyou El grande jose b.

Jimbo44
10-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I am going to Sosua Nov 9-13 with a buddy, anyone know if High Carib opened yet? Hope to party with some of you guys down there

vagabond
10-28-2006, 10:48 AM
No it's still not open.

MrHappy
10-30-2006, 08:01 AM
You'll miss it. They are shooting for a mid December opening. It's still under renovation.

Cuba Libre
10-30-2006, 09:07 PM
You'll miss it. They are shooting for a mid December opening. It's still under renovation.Club X or High Carib?

MrHappy
10-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Club X is slated to reopen in November, High Caribbean in Dec.

Beads
10-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Club X is slated to reopen in November, High Caribbean in Dec.

Hope thier both open in December for me to check out.