PDA

View Full Version : EL Flow to sell Hookah Pipes

psriches
04-07-2011, 06:32 AM
SOSUANEWS.COM:

The bar, 'Colmadon' El Flow has come with a novelty.

From now on, you can rent water pipes. The Dominican fans are talking about a hookah. Just to give it a name. How the manager of El Flow came to the idea to provide a water pipe for the public is still not resolved.

Customers say that tourists have brought the pipe and that it pleased the regular customers so much that they can't live without the water pipe anymore. Tobacco in various flavours are smoked with the water pipe. The flavours are caramel, vanilla, orange and mango.

Probably the arsenal of flavours has since been extended, so we do not know how many flavours are available now. Three people at the same time can smoke the bubbling water pipes.
The customer does not need to worry about the hygiene, as everyone gets a new mouthpiece wrapped in plastic. A mouthpiece for every smoker.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/42094d9d9251ddc15.jpg

Kevy
04-07-2011, 07:13 AM
This is a big trend, seen them in Toronto and pattaya has had them for over a year. I guess it was just a matter of time before Sosua had them:lol:

papirazzi
04-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Some guy was in Passions a few weeks ago giving the chicas a sample..It may make it's way there as well..............

knotty
04-07-2011, 08:36 AM
This is a big trend, seen them in Toronto and pattaya has had them for over a year. I guess it was just a matter of time before Sosua had them:lol:
i think it's been in pattaya longer than that since i remember them my 1st trip 2 years ago. they mainly was in the arab/indian section, now they at most of the beer bars. Just like Toronto, many of these places are opening up in nyc. it's a way to get around the smoking ban here.

mrblackluv
04-07-2011, 09:02 AM
I was surpised this didnt happen sooner. Chica's LOVE these hooka pipes.
I've seen them in clubs/bars in SDQ, Santiago, and Cabarete.

Kevy
04-07-2011, 09:17 AM
i think it's been in pattaya longer than that since i remember them my 1st trip 2 years ago. they mainly was in the arab/indian section, now they at most of the beer bars. Just like Toronto, many of these places are opening up in nyc. it's a way to get around the smoking ban here.

never went to the Arab section too much, I was thinking about when they started being in the Ibar and around there.

Tknyc1013
04-07-2011, 09:39 AM
NYC may be losing the hookah bars soon if bloombergs new outlawing of all flavored tobbaco goes in effect. :mad: if your in the Brooklyn and queens they are starting to close down one by one because the city inspectors are cracking down on them big time.

I like the hookah bars with the belly dancers on Saturday night its really fun.

papirazzi
04-07-2011, 09:50 AM
NYC may be losing the hookah bars soon if bloombergs new outlawing of all flavored tobbaco goes in effect. :mad: if your in the Brooklyn and queens they are starting to close down one by one because the city inspectors are cracking down on them big time.

I like the hookah bars with the belly dancers on Saturday night its really fun.

It's not just the hookah bars, he's even fucking with some of the small Cigar Lounges as well here in BK and in the city...Shit look what happened to Merchants. The place is now CLOSED!!! :mad: If Bloomberg has his way, we'll be getting tickets for smoking in our own damn houses :mad:

WickedWillie
04-07-2011, 02:22 PM
One of the bars further down opposite Jolly Roger has been doing this hookah thing for some time.

psriches
04-07-2011, 02:30 PM

I like the hookah bars with the belly dancers on Saturday night its really fun.BUT I'LL TAKE BLOOMBERG'S HOOKAH BAN OVER GIULIANI'S HOOKER BAN ANY DAY!!!!!

gdogg
04-07-2011, 03:44 PM
BUT I'LL TAKE BLOOMBERG'S HOOKAH BAN OVER GIULIANI'S HOOKER BAN ANY DAY!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nicely played, ps...nicely played!
:wink:

JD426
04-07-2011, 03:51 PM
It's not just the hookah bars, he's even fucking with some of the small Cigar Lounges as well here in BK and in the city...Shit look what happened to Merchants. The place is now CLOSED!!! :mad: If Bloomberg has his way, we'll be getting tickets for smoking in our own damn houses :mad:

People need to start learning, you give them an inch, they will take it all.
Isnt it already illegal to Smoke in public Parks ? I thought I read that somewhere ? Littering has always been illegal, but that was not good enough, they want to ban smoking completely, and everything else, even SALT in your food. The shit will never end...
Man I miss the old days, you could Smoke a Cigarette on the platform waiting for your train, and drink a Bud out of a Brown paper bag.. A cop would walk by and you would exchange a friendly hello.
When exactly did the law abiding taxpayers become such Criminals ?

DMV
04-07-2011, 04:08 PM

It happen when we let the PATRIOT act pass (which is still in effect)
Now this is not accurate but a lot of things started to change around that time.

I notice the Hooka trend when I was in Santiago last year. They had them at the car wash. It surprised me because it has faded here in the US.

Well DR is behind in trends. That nasty drink Nouveau is hot there.

givengo440
04-07-2011, 04:10 PM
They are in every club/lounge in NYC where latinos frequent so why not at El Flow? I can remember a lot of good times in Umbrella, Orka Lounge, etc... just to name a few spots where the Hookah, Henny, Ketal, had the fat asses bouncing and the dicks hard in anticipation of what was about to go down after the club ends or even in the after hours spot at the Mofongo house on Bdwy and Dykeman :D

jacknback
04-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Here in Ft. Lauderdale they got some shit called kava.
Every one sits around and drinks this shit(they say it tastes terrible.I wouldn't know.have'nt tied it and have no intention to)and smoke hookahs.

hugrad95a
04-08-2011, 07:53 AM
I swear I saw those hookahs at el flow last fall...

papirazzi
04-08-2011, 08:04 AM
People need to start learning, you give them an inch, they will take it all.
Isnt it already illegal to Smoke in public Parks ? I thought I read that somewhere ?

I think so, and they're trying to ban smoking on the beach as well!!

Man I miss the old days, you could Smoke a Cigarette on the platform waiting for your train, and drink a Bud out of a Brown paper bag.. A cop would walk by and you would exchange a friendly hello.

When Giuliani (sp) took office!!

knotty
04-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I think so, and they're trying to ban smoking on the beach as well!!

i believe that already passed so you can't, but this law will be extremely difficult to enforce.

papirazzi
04-09-2011, 01:52 AM
i believe that already passed so you can't, but this law will be extremely difficult to enforce.

:mad: fuck it then I will try my luck at Long Beach this summer, and if all else fails I'll be at CI Beach because those mofo break all the laws out there!

longhairdontcare
04-09-2011, 06:39 AM
:mad: fuck it then I will try my luck at Long Beach this summer, and if all else fails I'll be at CI Beach because those mofo break all the laws out there!

Ryatt, I am not a huge fan of the cigars, however, here in the sandbox, I prefer the Double Apple Hookah. The thing I like the most is that it is so smooth! The smoke does not make you choke. It gives me a nice little "buzz" without the headache and I did not feel ill, like how those cigars make me feel. So, when you get the opportunity, make sure you hit it. Congrats on the Purp.:smoker: