cj
10-13-2006, 04:06 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
google

Marital status?
In a Relationship

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
I used to manage a small hotel for a short time back in the early 90's. close to Puerto Plata. I have been back a few times mostly for pleasure, most recently the winter before last.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Mexico

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Lived and worked in the DR...glad I have found this site to keep in touch and line things up for the next trip.
Thanks

------------------------------------------------------

weyland
10-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the site, cj!
With your history of managing a hotel near PP I guess you have a few interesting stories to tell?

remyman41
10-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the site, since you use to live there, I am sure you will have some very interesting stories to tell

cj
10-13-2006, 04:43 PM
My first morning my controller was introducing me around...decided to show me my future living quarters. She was met with what appeared to be a stuck door when it suddenly opened. A naked chica flew into my bathroom. On further investigation our 6'4" Dominican Maintenance Man was found in my closet in the fetal position...trying to look small...the rest, as they say, is history.
Allways good to fire someone on your first day.

Hemp
10-13-2006, 04:50 PM
My first morning my controller was introducing me around...decided to show me my future living quarters. She was met with what appeared to be a stuck door when it suddenly opened. A naked chica flew into my bathroom. On further investigation our 6'4" Dominican Maintenance Man was found in my closet in the fetal position...trying to look small...the rest, as they say, is history.
Allways good to fire someone on your first day.

:eek: :p

dude welcome...and kudos for looking into re-entering.

but u gotta start a thread in the "shooting the breeze section" just on some stories alone...im sure u got some good ones.