PDA

View Full Version : Bora Bora

nakornsrit
05-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Anyone knows anything about this bar and the girls working there?

BigTrick
05-05-2005, 11:13 PM
I never have stopped there but pass it all the time. One of the girls is a ex-Passions girl

JDR
05-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Pretty chicas working there serving beer. Just another place to try to get something.

Jthomas
05-06-2005, 12:54 PM

Where is this place?

BrooklynBeas
05-06-2005, 01:13 PM
I know theres a Cabana with the same name (i think in Santiago) but dont know of the bar...

nakornsrit
05-06-2005, 02:00 PM

Where is this place?

Its a bit further away from the Sosua center than LaPassion but on that street.

JDR
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Past Passions on the rightside about 2 minutes.

sicpup71
05-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Past Passions on the rightside about 2 minutes.

jimmy your such a new yorker!!!!(not a bad thing) only in NY do we tell distance in time not miles :rofl:

vagabond
05-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Was owned by a Norwegian earlier. Think some Italian guys took over in march. Earlier they had Dominican girls working there, think there is only Haitianas there now. A pretty boring place in my opinion, hardly worth the walk. Someon has also called it Boring Boring.

Apos
05-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Was owned by a Norwegian earlier. Think some Italian guys took over in march. Earlier they had Dominican girls working there, think there is only Haitianas there now. A pretty boring place in my opinion, hardly worth the walk. Someon has also called it Boring Boring.

it is a bit out of the way for many. it can be fun though, certainly not much competition if you like shooting fish in a barrel :lol:

JDR
05-07-2005, 11:00 AM
There were a few of us that walked around many hours everyday. Its only 5 minutes further past Passions.

gdogg
05-07-2005, 08:54 PM
I've passed there and never seen anything happening. There's another place close by, on the same side of the street, that usually has stunners working there. I can't think of the name, but I know BigTrick knows it.

JDR
05-08-2005, 09:46 AM
There are actually 4 or 5 places in a row that are nearly dead. If a group of 4 goes from place to place they might get active. :D

TropicBob
06-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Knuckles and myself stopped by there in early May. Two bartenders - Rosie beautiful full lips, small little body, speaks more English then she'll let strangers know is quite a hottie....but she also knows the game and can have a sharp tongue.
The second chica, Susie, is a dark Haitian - sweet, kinda shy but nice perky tetas!!!! She pulled down Knuckles shorts and handjob him behind the palm trees in the back of the complex.

However, unless you engage the girls they won't engage with you, and the place will seem like a morgue. I prefer grinding with the chicas at Passions down the street....I miss Kenia....

Regards,
TropicBob

Kevy
06-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Rosie used to work for Herman at Siempre sol, She stops by there a few times when I was there.

BrooklynBeas
06-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Knuckles and myself stopped by there in early May. Two bartenders - Rosie beautiful full lips, small little body, speaks more English then she'll let strangers know is quite a hottie....but she also knows the game and can have a sharp tongue.
The second chica, Susie, is a dark Haitian - sweet, kinda shy but nice perky tetas!!!! She pulled down Knuckles shorts and handjob him behind the palm trees in the back of the complex.

However, unless you engage the girls they won't engage with you, and the place will seem like a morgue. I prefer grinding with the chicas at Passions down the street....I miss Kenia....

Regards,
TropicBob

Whats up Bob!... Coming down for Thanksgiving? We gotta do dinner again!... Wish you were more active on this board... I know you know alot of great info to share... Tell Bambino to get on here as well!

nakornsrit
06-06-2005, 08:51 PM
What about Cyndie? She worked there last time I was down in Sosua. Anyone know her?

Jimmydr
06-11-2005, 10:07 AM
There were two chicas working there and maybe two guys drinking at most.

jd_mine
06-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Rosie is fun though....First off, she remembers me AND my name while I didn't have a clue anymore who she was. Turned out I met her a year earlier at Herman's. Second, for you non-linguists out there, her English is pretty good.
Plus, she's cute. Maybe I should have mentioned that first........

Jimmydr
06-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Rosie is fun though....First off, she remembers me AND my name while I didn't have a clue anymore who she was. Turned out I met her a year earlier at Herman's. Second, for you non-linguists out there, her English is pretty good.

When JD says cute he means cute.

Kevy
06-11-2005, 12:12 PM
She is definately cute, has a cute voice too and speaks some English. Herman is good that way amking sure his girls can speak to the customers.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-12-2005, 12:47 AM

SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!