PDA

View Full Version : Sosua 1st Time

BCell
10-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow! Pretty intense.
I planned to go Sun-Thurs. I was busy Sat and didn't get to sleep. I knew this would cost a day of a rest so I extended the trip to Friday for 5 nights. Figured I start in Sosua and decide whether to go to blackbeards, field of dreams, cabarete, etc.
Some Tools I brought: $13 translator (target), knottys spanish guide, (only got through 10 pimsleur lessons), map of sosua (pulled off here), $2k. I bought a digital camera for this trip (ebay great deals), I didn't carry it around with me though.

First day: No problemos, jfk to Santiago. $20 taxi to caribe tours to sosua. taxi to New Garden ($10?). Nice room. Settled in, went for a walk and exchange, walked down pedro clisante to get familiarized, went to Rockys and met Ted, garlic lime chicken dinner, really good. I'm shot from no sleep and still had my ny edge on (only have vacated 4-5 days a year, missing some years). By the time I was done eating I could feel some relaxation setting in. Ted navigates me to Shark bar and says it's where everyone goes so I thought it would be busy, but only a few people hanging out, saw the ISOC hat next to the TV, nice to see! Not much of a boozer, but had a couple of beers. I was paying right away (US style), so when bartender brought 3rd beer and walked away I thought "buyback?", finished it and left 20 pesos for her for the freebie (I tipped 10 pesos every drink). I didn't realize yet that every round is ticketed (I didn't sit at the bar) As I walked onto the street she was probably (no comprende) calling me back but I just kept going. I didn't see a buyback system at all down there, but did see "giveaways".
The strip was quiet at first, and I started thinking if it's like this tonight/tomorrow I can always go to blackbeards or PP, but I remember reading 11pm or so and it was about this time I headed to classicos.

The downstairs bar was my fav spot this trip for the following reasons- the bar chairs, wicker w/cushions. I used to have chairs like them they are so comfortable (btw they run $150+us). perfect lighting, not too loud, big screen tv, bar layout felt like a merry go round- it's open to the sidewalk and the club stroll is right up the steps so I could hunt all 3 spots right from my chair. Immediately I can sense I'm the new gringo in town, I'm getting hissed at, grabbed at, stared at, etc. Ahhh- finally an equal playing field I like this place. I literally had blue balls, I got so excited.

Lot's of hotties, I was looking for the one who would grab my eye. Oh, there she is going up the steps- young, petite, light skin, lean w/meat, perky b's, cute as hell, long tight white skirt with nice bubble butt- perfect start. I launch from my chair and up the stairs I go, she's at the top alone and quiet, hola w/smile, get smile back "come here" I bring her halfway down the steps take out my translator. I could imagine how that looked if you were sitting at the bar, good times. "vamos" (my pickup line), "donde" etc, she wants 2500, I say 1000. get down to 2k w/fotos, figure I'll haggle her the rest on sidewalk on the way- not sure how long I want, (her quietness can go either way, need more read) . get her down the stairs then remember "cedula!". She doesn't have one! Damn, I was going to light her up.

So now it's close to closing time I'm back in my chair and I have one next to me I'm not interested in but then her 2 friends come over and sit on the other side of her. I found one cute so I snagged her as I felt the night about to end soon. Surprisingly, Sunday turned out to be the busiest night I would see the strip. flaca Claudia turned out to be pretty good w/good attitude and funny. "quantos?" Got the "whatever you want". Fine, TLN 1200.

BCell
10-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Although Claudia was cool, had to get her to go with more than 1 hint.

I'm trying to figure out the post photos for you guys

Jimmydr
10-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Although Claudia was cool, had to get her to go with more than 1 hint.

I'm trying to figure out the post photos for you guys

Look at top of page, VB image host.

X-MAN
10-14-2006, 04:54 PM
That was a good start

BCell
10-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Ok I put some up of Claudia in the VB Host. Not all allowed fotos. If I don't have chica nudes it's because they were not allowed. "no internet". also "no face" but those are easy.

Jimmydr
10-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Ok I put some up of Claudia in the VB Host. Not all allowed fotos. If I don't have chica nudes it's because they were not allowed. "no internet". also "no face" but those are easy.

You must copy and paste or make public?

Cuba Libre
10-14-2006, 09:38 PM
. get her down the stairs then remember "cedula!". She doesn't have one!Another working girl without a cedula, go figure.

BCell
10-15-2006, 01:49 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245315097c0c2e.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9509)

BCell
10-15-2006, 01:50 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_7672453150a23a276.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9512)

BCell
10-15-2006, 01:53 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245314faf0985b.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9508)

moshy2k
10-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Excellent start ratman. Keep it going...

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:07 AM
I found this site 9/13, no dr knowledge, never left the country, no passport. I was in sosua by 10/8. like nike says Just do it!

BCell
10-15-2006, 03:12 AM
Damn I just typed day two and hit a wrong button so I have to type this again, that sucked and it’s 3am. I’m typing in word and cut n paste so that doesn’t happen again.

BCell
10-15-2006, 04:04 AM
Day two: no real sleep yet cuz Claudia is still here, I bang her again and tell her I have to meet my amigos, she obviously doesn’t want to leave but... tell her I will catch up with her at classicos tonight. I ask her what she’s doing today she says go home sleep, eat, get nails and hair done- basically waste my pesos as fast as she can, typical!

So I shower and figured I explore the town so I know my way around, I start at Rocky’s with schnitzel meal, real good. Then head to the beach, everybody’s trying to sell, it’s slow and I’m wondering how all these places stay in biz, but figure it’s the slow time of year and cheap or no overhead for some. I’m feeling tired and head back to the hotel to sleep.

A few hours later, I wake up and go walk some more. I go to Shnitzel Paradise and get the chicken fajitas, real good. Me gusta Shnitzel Paradise, fair prices, great food and service, I ate there a few times. I always took a sidewalk table to people and puta watch. Then back to the hotel, ask willy where the gym is at and he directs me. It’s a 10min walk, 100 pesos for a day pass, 20 for a towel (required). Btw I love the smell of the Dominican detergent? on the towels and sheets. By the time I get out of the gym it’s dark and I go back to the hotel for a swim.

Shower, then off to dinner morai mau surf n turf (650) salad, and water almost 1000 pesos after tax and service. Good food but pricey (for sosua). The day flew by it’s already past 10pm and I planned on going to Shark Bar for the game but went to classicos for the big screen, chair and view. I watch what’s left of the game and order a coca cola.

I see Claudia working another gringo and she’s trying not to let me know that she sees me yet but I can feel her keep “checking up” on me, as I scope the room. Eventually, she goes to the bano and comes to say hello. The gringo keeps looking over at me like what the fuck is up, so I give her the “4” sign as in 4k pesos for him! He caught me do it, oops!, and they disappeared by next time I looked that way. Anyway I thought it would be just as busy as Sunday cuz of the game but it was slow. There was still chicas there and a steady flow here and there going up the steps to the club.

Now I don’t know when it happened but I became attracted to one of the bartenders and as the night dwindled, the poison was seeping into my brain and my prey was no longer on my side of the bar. 3 problemos. 1-Her English was not good and my “vamos” was not going to work here & 2- I figured they close at 1 but she has to clean up and count out so she could get out at 2 or later that would suck & 3- I wasn’t sure I was going to pull her and was not going empty handed my 2nd night. So while I scoped the room I kept her on file. I ran upstairs to see the action and if anything would peak my interests and came back down, I sat in her section. I noticed every time a chica would come over and sit next to me, the bartender would start dancing to the music and shaking her ass in my direction. She had her “pudar” on too! Good sign, but didn’t matter cuz I kept on the lookout continuously for the next “one” that I would get this same, or better feeling about.

It’s getting close to closing already. One of the better looking ones, Jennifer, comes and sits next to me, real nice eyes, good body and cool. So the policia is telling me to leave (1am). Now I don’t know what to do, bartender first choice, if not then Jennifer. Well I’m out of time, bartenders busy cleaning so I start to walk out in front of Jennifer so I look solo, glance back and see bartender staring to see if I was taking Jennifer. I smile and shrug my shoulders like it’s the policia making me leave and try to look solo meanwhile Jennifer’s in pursuit. Jennifer it is for now…tbc good night

BCell
10-15-2006, 04:12 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_76724531ed5ad15f0.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9514)

weyland
10-15-2006, 05:39 AM
Day two: no real sleep yet cuz Claudia is still here, I bang her again and tell her I have to meet my amigos, she obviously doesn’t want to leave but... tell her I will catch up with her at classicos tonight. I ask her what she’s doing today she says go home sleep, eat, get nails and hair done- basically waste my pesos as fast as she can, typical! So I shower and figured I explore the town so I know my way around, I start at Rocky’s with schnitzel meal, real good. Then head to the beach, everybody’s trying to sell, it’s slow and I’m wondering how all these places stay in biz, but figure it’s the slow time of year and cheap or no overhead for some. I’m feeling tired and head back to the hotel to sleep. A few hours later, I wake up and go walk some more. I go to Shnitzel Paradise and get the chicken fajitas, real good. Me gusta Shnitzel Paradise, fair prices, great food and service, I ate there a few times. I always took a sidewalk table to people and puta watch. Then back to the hotel, ask willy where the gym is at and he directs me. It’s a 10min walk, 100 pesos for a day pass, 20 for a towel (required). Btw I love the smell of the Dominican detergent? on the towels and sheets. By the time I get out of the gym it’s dark and I go back to the hotel for a swim. Shower, then off to dinner morai mau surf n turf (650) salad, and water almost 1000 pesos after tax and service. Good food but pricey (for sosua). The day flew by it’s already past 10pm and I planned on going to Shark Bar for the game but went to classicos for the big screen, chair and view. I watch what’s left of the game and order a coca cola. I see Claudia working another gringo and she’s trying not to let me know that she sees me yet but I can feel her keep “checking up” on me, as I scope the room. Eventually, she goes to the bano and comes to say hello. The gringo keeps looking over at me like what the fuck is up, so I give her the “4” sign as in 4k pesos for him! He caught me do it, oops!, and they disappeared by next time I looked that way. Anyway I thought it would be just as busy as Sunday cuz of the game but it was slow. There was still chicas there and a steady flow here and there going up the steps to the club. Now I don’t know when it happened but I became attracted to one of the bartenders and as the night dwindled, the poison was seeping into my brain and my prey was no longer on my side of the bar. 3 problemos. 1-Her English was not good and my “vamos” was not going to work here & 2- I figured they close at 1 but she has to clean up and count out so she could get out at 2 or later that would suck & 3- I wasn’t sure I was going to pull her and was not going empty handed my 2nd night. So while I scoped the room I kept her on file. I ran upstairs to see the action and if anything would peak my interests and came back down, I sat in her section. I noticed every time a chica would come over and sit next to me, the bartender would start dancing to the music and shaking her ass in my direction. She had her “pudar” on too! Good sign, but didn’t matter cuz I kept on the lookout continuously for the next “one” that I would get this same, or better feeling about. It’s getting close to closing already. One of the better looking ones, Jennifer, comes and sits next to me, real nice eyes, good body and cool. So the policia is telling me to leave (1am). Now I don’t know what to do, bartender first choice, if not then Jennifer. Well I’m out of time, bartenders busy cleaning so I start to walk out in front of Jennifer so I look solo, glance back and see bartender staring to see if I was taking Jennifer. I smile and shrug my shoulders like it’s the policia making me leave and try to look solo meanwhile Jennifer’s in pursuit. Jennifer it is for now…tbc good night

Some paragraphs would be good.

Hemp
10-15-2006, 08:45 AM
great start...keep posting!

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:35 PM
my meathooks!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245327ef21ff4d.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9554)

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:36 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/767245327eee828b2.jpg

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:37 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245327eeb11332.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9552)

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:38 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245327ee7b630b.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9551)

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:38 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/767245327ee47c857.jpg

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:39 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/767245327edfc0cf2.jpg

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:40 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/767245327edabdcd7.jpg

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Jennifer was cool, but I wanted to be alone for the night. she didn't want to go and tried to jump under the covers for the night, so I told her my amigos were coming in (i had a room with 2 doubles cuz I wanted to be close to the pool and not far from the entrance- get them in quick and out quicker)

BCell
10-15-2006, 02:53 PM
oh yeah 1500 pesos

blacksultan
10-15-2006, 03:39 PM
I found this site 9/13, no dr knowledge, never left the country, no passport. I was in sosua by 10/8. like nike says Just do it!

And the dominicana chocha will get you to pulling a Nike all the time.

blacksultan
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM

Former Passion's chica?? I think so!!!!

BCell
10-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Day three: I finally got some quality sleep (alone). I think I woke up 12:30pm or so. I now knew I would not be leaving the Garden hotel this trip. Actually I didn't leave Sosua, there's was enough to keep me occupied. Showered and went to Rockys for breakfast, I could drink the pineapple jam it’s so good. great food and price. Used the internet to return biz emails and let family know where I was. I wanted to go to Ocean World so I went to the Taxi Sosua on the corner, but it was 50 or 60 us, no way. That's was my only attempt to leave sosua this trip.

I wanted to get at least 1 massage a day so I’m past due, I’ve seen some of the massage places around, but M & M is supposed to be high quality (thanks isoc). I ask around the streets and nobody knows the place.

So I remember from the “stroll through Sosua” post that it was in a plaza and had the sign in the front. So I figured I could walk the town, explore and look for the plaza at the same time. I found that one in the middle of town start’s with a J, Junilisa? But kept going. I stopped at Nestle (beach plaza) to chill out and people watch. No luck on M & M’s (in actuality I walked past it probably 10 times already since I got there, also Baileys (no sign).

So just as I was walking a few hundred feet away (unknowingly) from M & M’s, a sidewalk vendor chica say’s “massage?”, so I was like “ok” fuck it, quoted 500/hr and take a crapshoot. Mistake! Dirty (had to get a new towel underneath), Too much oil, shorted time and no skill. She is located between Baileys and M & M’s, but across the street and closer to Baileys. On the flip, she points at penga and I say si, figured maybe something good could come out of this. Wrong! After 2 minutes I was like I’m good thanks. Get dressed, hand her 500 (I figured no tip for the poor service) and she’s like it’s extra 500 for the hj. I’m like “what?” Argue a little bit and I give her 500 more and tell her she’s wonderful- not! I say no way chupeme would be 500 more, she’s pissed so I hand her 20 pesos and say that’s it, she’s hands it back and says “no 500 more” I say adios, so I learned not to visit her again. (the next day I walked by and she smiles and says hola. I also talked to Ted at Rockys about her and he said he’d been there ONCE too)

I head over to Shnitzel Paradise, get the chicken tacos, awesome. 110 pesos. The ice cream looks good there, but I did not sample, next time.

I then head back to the hotel for a little, then leave for the gym. I have not rode on a motoconcho yet, so I catch a ride.

Walk back to hotel, jump in pool, shower, head out towards La Roca (from Pedro Clisante), I meet this Dominican change guy on the street and ask where baileys is, he claims he doesn’t know and asks some guys who appear to not know either, he’s got a menu for Antonio’s, I look and say what the hell. He gets me 10% off too. Maybe some of you know him, he spoke very good English, raspy Al Pacino-ish (current) voice, 40’s, and told me he’s original from the lower east side (nyc). He says he came down for cigar business 17 years ago, in 1987, (do the math). I ask how’d you do? (figured not good since..), he says great but he married a dominican woman and she took all his money. He tried to be “my guide” saying he’ll show me the club later and what not, I tell him I’m good, need to watch your back around this character. Ordered a salad (100), Spaghetti Carbonara (180) and agua. Real good, quick service too. As I leave he’s catches me on the sidewalk and ask for 50 pesos for referring the restaurant, I say no way, they pay you and he says only every 2 weeks and he has no $, so I tell him go ask them then.

Jimmydr
10-15-2006, 06:29 PM
This has everything, a story and pictures.

BCell
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM

I seperated it up a little bit, should help

psriches
10-15-2006, 06:34 PM
I found this site 9/13, no dr knowledge, never left the country, no passport. I was in sosua by 10/8. like nike says Just do it!Good report and welcome!!

BCell
10-15-2006, 06:36 PM
This has everything, a story and pictures.

I regret not getting more regular pictures, like classicos at night, beach at day, etc. I should've had a montoconcho take me through town with the camera in one shot for 20 minutes or so, once in the day and in the night.

Jimmydr
10-15-2006, 06:39 PM
I regret not getting more regular pictures, like classicos at night, beach at day, etc. I should've had a montoconcho take me through town with the camera in one shot for 20 minutes or so, once in the day and in the night.

There is always next time.

ErikS
10-15-2006, 09:25 PM

Former Passion's chica?? I think so!!!!

That's where I know her from!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Aug2006/Passions-Aug06/DR-Aug2006180.jpg

And Ratman, very nice first timers report so far. Thanks for taking the time to post. Keep it up! :bigthumbup:

Phoenix
10-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Nice first post Ratman, keep them coming!

ajax718
10-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Ratman, nice job with getting to Dr after just reading about it a month before

I thought I recognized that chica......
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/55674532e3f58973c.jpg

I hooked up with her back in February

ajax718
10-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Had her back in February, ok performer but her breathe was kickin like a ninja....
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/55674532e3f4e443d.jpg

She tried telling me she just arrived two weeks ago, yeah and I go to DR just for the beaches :wink:

Kevy
10-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Nice report Ratman, I had her in november last year

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/kevyboy21/m4.jpg

guttaman
10-15-2006, 10:00 PM
You mean she is not a college student from Santiago only in Sosua to get money to pay for school? She told me in March she was graduating in July and has a job at a law firm. Man did she play me. LOL. Nice pic dude.

ajax718
10-15-2006, 10:04 PM
Guttaman, since she lied to you... ask her if she knows a lawyer you can hire so you can sue her for hurting your feelings.

vagabond
10-15-2006, 10:53 PM
About the massage place you mentioned. I avoided it for several years because of no good looking girls there. But around april they got a good looking girl there, don't remember here name, and I decided to try it. I was very pleasently surpriced, got a very good quality massage and a very good extra service. Have visited here a couple of times since then , and always been satisfied. However i tried one of the other girls there, not so good looking, and a bit darker, but acceptable. Here service was not so good, and I will not try here again.
The options for massages in Sosua has been a lot worse after the crackdown last winter.
On the other place you mentioned, Junilsa, you get a decent massage, but I don't think they offers extras for the moment.

ErikS
10-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Day three: .....I wanted to get at least 1 massage a day so I’m past due, I’ve seen some of the massage places around, but M & M is supposed to be high quality (thanks isoc). I ask around the streets and nobody knows the place.

So I remember from the “stroll through Sosua” post that it was in a plaza and had the sign in the front. So I figured I could walk the town, explore and look for the plaza at the same time...........

Here is the Plaza / Sign where M& M is located.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Jan2006chicas/SosuaTour/massage/2006_0116Image0068.jpg

BCell
10-16-2006, 01:36 AM
About the massage place you mentioned. I avoided it for several years because of no good looking girls there. But around april they got a good looking girl there, don't remember here name, and I decided to try it. I was very pleasently surpriced, got a very good quality massage and a very good extra service. Have visited here a couple of times since then , and always been satisfied. However i tried one of the other girls there, not so good looking, and a bit darker, but acceptable. Here service was not so good, and I will not try here again.
The options for massages in Sosua has been a lot worse after the crackdown last winter.
On the other place you mentioned, Junilsa, you get a decent massage, but I don't think they offers extras for the moment.

there was no one good looking there, it was her (30's) or 2 old (60's) women. she was not hideous or I wouldn't have stopped. I wasn't there for extras just a rub and woulda took the hj had it been good.

BCell
10-16-2006, 01:40 AM
Here is the Plaza / Sign where M& M is located.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Jan2006chicas/SosuaTour/massage/2006_0116Image0068.jpg

Yes I jumped in an internet cafe on day 4 to see your post, I checked the post twice while down there, very helpful. I wound up looking for the orange roof and found it right away, about 2 blocks down from the internet cafe (the one around corner from New Garden). thank you!

gdogg
10-16-2006, 01:52 AM
I've been dragged in that massage place (literally) several times, usually after leaving M&M. Never had the service, because I'm usually floating from recent Kika encounter. They are aggresive in their sale tactic, so I can see how someone new to the scene could get "jobbed"!

Ratman, you're doing great with this report. Keep it up!!!

BCell
10-16-2006, 03:16 AM
I've been dragged in that massage place (literally) several times, usually after leaving M&M. Never had the service, because I'm usually floating from recent Kika encounter. They are aggresive in their sale tactic, so I can see how someone new to the scene could get "jobbed"!

Ratman, you're doing great with this report. Keep it up!!!

thanks

I know when she said massage, she saw a "quick" glow in my eye, cuz that's exactly what i was walking around looking for (no sign so I didn't realize it was a massage joint or I could've been on guard..she got me off guard but that didn't matter) It woulda been fine-if I got the clean towel & I get shorted 5-10 mins would not matter if the skills were there but she really had no proper training or natural ability, just a shitty rub, some of you know the rub I'm talking about.

BCell
10-16-2006, 03:22 AM
Day Three (continued): So I leave Antonio’s and go toward classicos to see if that bartender is there. It’s around 10:30 ish, wasn’t busy. Nice, there she is working. I keep going and head back to the hotel, almost stopped by a crackhead who came out of that little area across from Rockys that’s always dark at night. Immediately looked at her hands for a needle as she approached, then I just looked at her like you nasty bitch and she started laughing, I kept going.

Take a precautionary immodium cuz that carbonara mixed with some drinks could do me some damage. So I head back to classicos. Still not busy, even slower than the last night, grab a chair, a presidente and get the hola from the bartender. Unfortunately nothing interesting in sight, head upstairs, unbelievable dime by the top bar, body and face, with a 60 something year old gringo. She didn’t look Dominican and definitely stood out. Actually I thought she looked Brazilian and maybe she was. I watched to see how close he was with her, like if he just met her. They walked to the bar, he must’ve sensed me, and probably some others, hawking her. he was giving her full attention, but not like a fool he’s was just chilling and her the same, and I can tell he’s already got it locked. I think- I hope that’s me in 30 years and head back downstairs.

I’m thinking I want this bartender but I keep my eyes open for an alternate or 2 cuz I’m not leaving at 1am with nada and not waiting around either. So I go back to the bar get another presidente and sit next to another gringo (he has 2 friends with him) on the sidewalk side. I ask him if he’s American and his response gave him away, he’s a Brit from Liverpool – home of the Beatles- he proudly states. I tell him I’m from ny (that’s probably the only state that gets an “oh!” expression huh). He has a resort bracelet on, and a little buzz too. So we start bullshitting and he says “let me ask you something what’s the deal with these girls? Are they prostitutes?” I say “yeah, most of them!” he’s like “eww, I wouldn’t touch them…my girlfriend is sick back at the hotel so me and my buddies came out for a drink” right away I’m thinking bullshit bro you’d probably daty/bbfs every girl in here brit style! After all, that response is like double negative making a positive= won't touch whores & my girlfriends not here. So the chicas are coming by hissing and chatting, then Claudia pops up and sits on the other side of me, now I’m like shit she’s going to fuck things up with the bartender but then I figure I have some time (it’s around 12am) so I bullshit with her as I scope the room, not too busy.

Before I know it the Brit is getting crazy, he’s getting loud, hissing back at the sidewalk chicas, so I start absorb his vibe, he’s creating some excitement around him now, he’s chatting and grabbing with the chicas, his buddies still look lost. He asks “where do you take them?” I tell him he can’t bring them to his resort and he agrees- the bracelet and girlfriend. I say, serious tone, “why don’t you go behind a tree across the street?” and I can see him thinking about it!…then I say “ask them where there’s a cabana, they’re like short stays”. I don’t know if they’re any in sosua, anyone?

So I’m bullshitting with Claudia and bartender is back and forth working, giving her the eye as well, and start thinking how can I get this going with her cuz small talk won’t cut it right now, anything I talk about will have to have some substance to stop her from getting tips…and the language barrier problemo too. I order another Presidente (different bartender) and Claudia asks for one too, then expects me to buy it for her (big surprise) I’m like “no, wheres the 4k pesos from gringo last night? You buy me beer” she says “I have no money and holds out her purse” Lol. I’m about to rummage through it. So the bartender is like wtf, and looking at me like- just buy it. I’m like “get the owner” (btw he appeared to be a good guy)…I know they don’t hear that often, I knew I was paying for it, just figured I’d make Claudia earn it. I buy her the beer and say “don’t do that again, no correcto”

Then before I know it on the other side of me I hear screaming, it took me a second but I realize it’s a female brit accent, no way!, it’s the sick girlfriend from the resort she’s ballin and he’s got 2 chicas standing there all over him. “I can’t believe you! Etc etc.” an audience begins to gather and, I’m sorry, but I’m lovin the drama! I’m in his ear saying “don’t worry she’ll leave in a minute and you can have the chocha”, at the same time not knowing if he’s going to turn on me and maybe take a swing or something- I don’t know this guy but what the hell I’m on vacation...but she wasn’t going away and I’m looking around for the security or policia behind me to see if they were getting involved cuz now theres even more crowd gathering and they didn’t give a shit, she’s just yelling and screaming “thanks a fukin lot!” and finally runs away down the sidewalk. He sits there, seemed maybe embarrassed and a minute or so later says goodbye and leaves with his 2 buddies in the sick girlfriends direction.

Kevy
10-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Next time tell him to go to the Calypso Hotel behind the Super Super, they do short time stays.

BBplays
10-16-2006, 08:35 AM
BUSTED!!!:eek: :eek:

Something tells me the Brit will either "wander-no-more:love: " and ratman won't see him again; or will be looking for another place to stay :argue: (by himself) for rest of his vacation!
Can you imagine the 9hour flight home? :rofl: :rofl:

Nice reporting Ratman!!!:up:

sosuaman
10-16-2006, 10:29 AM
ahhhh,,,,, jennifer,,,,

my last trip she was working in a small bar up at the end of pedro calisante,,,,

nice reporting,,,

BCell
10-16-2006, 08:19 PM
I forgot to mention after I took the immodium at the hotel and was walking back towards the strip, no one around on Rosen, the restaurant guy is walking towards me, before rocky’s. So I’m suspicious and right in his face like yo what you doing guy, he’s like “I live right down there” points straight toward the waterfront restaurant. So I’m thinking this guy could be eyeing me, I’ll just be alert coming back later. And I know he didn’t see me come from the Garden. Whenever someone asked where I was staying I said Europa. Many chicas did not know the Garden as well. I never carried more than 3k pesos.

BCell
10-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Day Three (continued again): Where was I..Ok so the brit is gone, I still have Claudia next to me and I’m thinking how can I communicate with this bartender as it’s around 12:20 or so and I want her. Right in front of me on the bar (from the last round w/Claudia), the bartender left the guest check pad and a pen, so I reach over real quick and grab the pen and a check. Claudia doesn’t get what I’m doing, but she’s being very clingy I’m just blowing her off as I think about my target and continue to scope the room. Claudia runs to the bano and says don’t leave, perfect timing, out comes the translator and I wrote my first Spanish ever. Claudia comes back and I’m still writing (yeah 3 words took that long, but I remembered my ? mark’s!) and now she wants to know what I wrote and I’m like get away and throw it in my pocket.

BCell
10-16-2006, 09:42 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_76724534348fc93ff.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9631)

BCell
10-16-2006, 09:46 PM
I get it over to her via another bartender when I get the chance. I’m not sure she understood it cuz she just looked at it for 10 seconds or so. Plan b: I’ll ask someone fluent to help me out here. So I start looking around for help. Then I hear some wheelin dealin going down and look behind me, on the sidewalk is the restaurant guy and I hear it’s a chica deal with a tourist. This guys all over the place tonight. So I think what the hell he can help me translate. Mistake! I was looking to get the bartender- no pesos. I sent her signs like the other chicas don’t interest me- by looking away, by rolling my eyes when another one would come up to me, etc. She would smile and, well, you know the game.

I tell the restaurant guy when he has a minute come see me, so he does. Out on the sidewalk now, I tell him I want one of the bartenders and can’t communicate well with her and I can’t tell if she’s available. He says “bro they’re ALL available”-so true. So I tell him ONLY to ask her what time she gets off and if she wants to meet up. I knew he would require some pesos, I figured no problem.

However, I look over at Sosua Life and appears to be some heads there now, so off I go! I’m in Sosua Life at the bar getting my cock rubbed and flirting and the restaurant guy comes over like “I was looking all over for you!” So whats the deal- He’s like “you’re good to go meet her out front the club at 1:15”, I said “doesn’t she have to clean up?”, he says “hell no they don’t do that shit they have cleaning people come in, they don’t do anything”….then he says “just give her 2400 pesos” Noooo, he ruined it! I’m like “I told you what to say bro”. I should of found a gringo translator, or not have been lazy and figured it out another way. He’s like give me 200 pesos, I’m like no 100, he’s like come on 150, no here’s 100 and I ask how much he’s going to shake her down for later, he’s like “no bro”- yeah right. I’m a little disappointed but excited to be seeing her in a bit. Oh, I knew I wasn’t giving her 2400 pesos that would be worked on later though. So 1am hits before I knew it, Claudia disappears cuz she senses I’m up to something and she’s out of time…I’m across the street at Castle Burger waiting for her to appear, I see her on the sidewalk looking for me and I come over. Hola!

Unfortunately, her demeanor has suddenly changed. She’s transformed, no more smiles and giggles. She looks upset and I’m small talking, etc. Then I’m asking her “what’s up” and she’s like nothing I just have mucho problemos. Oh great here we go, it’s like my last American girlfriend now. First the dumbbell messes up my plan and know she’s whining-whatever.

So we’re walking back to the Garden and I’m keeping an eye out on the street for safety. No problemos. No cedula, but since she worked the bar and I’d become friendly with security I knew it would be ok. She gave security pesos, didn’t even look at me for it which I respected. I was like how much, how much. She’s like don’t worry about it (when we got in the room I asked again and she said 200 pesos cuz no cedula, I broke his balls the next day for that one, but he was cool, I bought him a beer first night too and will tip him next time).

Musik goes on, she washes up. Comes out in thong and gets on bed. We bs a bit and she’s laughing about my little note. I notice her thong has “padding”, so I’m like I hope that’s not what I think it is. I ask what’s that, she says protection and shows me it’s part of thong. I’ve seen many thongs but never one like that. So start getting into it, and she’s says suave. What? That’s ok to start but I like to hit the chocha hard. So I’m trying to ignore reality, but I can’t deny it I have to keep an eye down there. After 3 or so minutes, I can feel it. I look down and yup she’s ragging. Not mucho but I’m not into it. I think, just my luck why couldn’t it be one of the others. She cleans me up and finishes me off and we pass out. Next morning she’s like that guy (restaurant guy) said you’d give me pesos. I said no you couldn’t perform, but I had a weakness for her so 1500 pesos and pumpkin lollipops was fine.

BCell
10-16-2006, 09:49 PM
I woulda eaten this otherwise

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/76724534363e6c357.jpg

Hemp
10-16-2006, 09:59 PM
best reporting i have read in a lil while!!! very detailed and story driven...almost resembles sir weyland.

im looking forward to the rest of the report...

BCell
10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
best reporting i have read in a lil while!!! very detailed and story driven...almost resembles sir weyland.

im looking forward to the rest of the report...

thanks hemp glad you like

moshy2k
10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Great report man you make me home sick...

weyland
10-17-2006, 04:19 AM

Thanks for editing your post ratman. Much better now with paragraphs. You have put a lot of work into these posts and we all appreciate it. Super first report.

jd_mine
10-17-2006, 07:28 AM
I’m looking around for the security or policia behind me to see if they were getting involved cuz now theres even more crowd gathering and they didn’t give a shit, she’s just yelling and screaming “thanks a fukin lot!” and finally runs away down the sidewalk. He sits there, seemed maybe embarrassed and a minute or so later says goodbye and leaves with his 2 buddies in the sick girlfriends direction.

You missed the part where he walked after her and she then hit him full in the face! She then walked off crying with all the hookers taunting her her and laughing at her her.
He then decided to go up to Classicos with his mates.........

weyland
10-17-2006, 08:00 AM
You missed the part where he walked after her and she then hit him full in the face! She then walked off crying with all the hookers taunting her her and laughing at her her.

What do you expect? They came from Liverpool. No-one from north of the Thames has any class! But I reckon she did him a favour. Once he's been to Classico's he won't waste any more time or money on Brit women.

weyland
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
almost resembles sir weyland.
...especially the bit about taking a bleeder back to his room. I did that twice on my recent trip.

Jimmydr
10-17-2006, 08:03 AM
What do you expect? They came from Liverpool. No-one from north of the Thames has any class! But I reckon she did him a favour. Once he's been to Classico's he won't waste any more time or money on Brit women.

What about Julia Ormond? She is British and I want her!

Magnum
10-17-2006, 11:35 AM
What about Julia Ormond? She is British and I want her!

Are you sure you are not talking about Donny Osmand?????

Jimmydr
10-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Are you sure you are not talking about Donny Osmand?????

I am not the guy going on vacation in DR with my novio, you are.

Magnum
10-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I am not the guy going on vacation in DR with my novio, you are.

Damn Jim....you are getting good!

BCell
10-17-2006, 01:39 PM

lol, I don't believe the brit wanted to go (well of course he didn't). his 2 buddies were like "c'mon, c'mon". If they were not there I think he would've stayed.

BCell
10-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Day Four: Rockys for very late breakfast.

Now I think I know my way around the whole town. I need the daily massage and want to find M & M’s. So I go down Pedro Clisante towards the beach figuring it must be around here somewhere. At the same time I’m looking for La Passion (I asked some motoconchos and they didn’t know?) So I jump into an internet café hop onto ISOC and go to the “Stroll through Sosua” Post. This is when I found that the map I pulled off here was missing part (a very important part) of El Batay. It has the area east of the Shark Bar cut off and since you don’t see anything immediate past that patch of “nothing” after Seacrets, I thought the town ended there. I follow the post start to finish and see pictures of all the places I’ve missed…and I read Suzanna’s is where “a lot of chicas” eat, so I gotta find that place too!

I remember where the Coldwell Banker signs are, so use it as a marker and I go toward there looking for the orange roof and can’t believe I must’ve walked past M & M’s Plaza 15-20 times already. I get the massage and yes it was fantastic. 500/hr plus 100 tip (what’s a decent tip for massage?)

Now I must go explore the part of El Batay I’ve missed. I go down Rosen past the hotel and cut a left on Pedro Clisante and just walk. Europa, Romanoff, Passions, Chicken Stand, Eddy’s, etc. I did miss Suzannas, (I probably walked right by it at some point) need to find it next time. I turn around and head back and figure I’ll hit Passions later or tomorrow. I do see a great ass that I want to check out further, but she went down one of the side dirt streets, I almost pursued but was unfamiliar with that area. Are those streets safe? Don’t look it.

I go back to the room for a power nap. Got up went to Shnitzel Paradise for the chicken tacos, haggled the motoconcho 7 pesos to the gym, back to the Garden for a swim. Time flew by, went to Rockys for the garlic lime chicken again, and had the opportunity to talk to Ted for awhile. I’m back at Classicos, it’s even slower than the night before. There are chicas of course, but I’m thinking it’s Wednesday it should be better than Tuesday. I now realize there is no comparison to the ny nightlife “science” (meaning, up there, the nights that are busier than others do not compare with Sosua nightlife) Say hi to the bartender and begin my hunt. Not much downstairs, go up and hang out at top bar. In comes a light skinned 9 with tight blue jeans and yellow half shirt, strong c tetas and tight tummy. She goes to bottom (far) bar buys herself a drink (hindsight- I should’ve got over there immediately and got it for her). I make my way around towards her. By the time I get over there gringo is already on it and he’s fluent so I’m watching to see what’s up. 2 minutes later they walk out and I follow them to make sure they don’t part ways on the sidewalk outside, if so I figured- my chocha!..they don’t, so I turn around and say to myself wow that’s the fastest I’ve seen one get pulled yet. I wonder how many pesos he/she offered. Anyway, nothing special to my liking but I’m horny so I’m pulling something. I have one chasing me, Classicos let’s out 1am and I figure I’ll check the bottom of the steps. I see one I like negotiating with a gringo, I come up behind him and give her the nod and wave to come over here and forget him. She smiles and comes over….looks young so right away I ask for cedula. No cedula. Nothing else to my liking so I take the one chasing me who’s ok looking –for me. Back to Garden, no fotos, very paranoid about “internet”. I say "No tengo internet!" But doesn’t work, however, turned out to be pretty good TLN 1500.

BCell
10-17-2006, 03:09 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245352a2c49b15.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9634)

BCell
10-17-2006, 03:10 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245352a2f9eb4a.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9635)

BCell
10-17-2006, 03:11 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245352a33008d8.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9636)

BCell
10-17-2006, 03:12 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245352a365b6ca.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9637)

BCell
10-17-2006, 03:12 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245352a39aa939.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9638)

Hemp
10-17-2006, 04:28 PM
keep it up...im enjoying! :wink:

Rahn
10-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the descriptive report. Good work man.

sosuaman
10-18-2006, 10:00 AM
quite a trip for first time in sosua!!!

great report,,,,

LM
10-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Ratman...excellent thread and nice pics, you did great in Sosua.....good stuff :cool3:

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:27 AM
I’m sitting on the couch and watching the met game figured I'd continue the post..

Day Five: My last full day. I tell myself I must go out with a bang. I want at least 3 different nice chicas today, I leave late tomorrow morning for STI.

I get what’s her face out of the room, head out to Rockys for breakfast and run into this fella by the pool I had given a hello to when he and his buddy arrived the day before. As I pass him I ask “are you american?”, he’s like yeah and turns out they’re from Queens, I tell him maybe I’ll see them at the bars tonight. I decide I’m not doing my routine I did the past three days, except for the massage- need that. Damn, was I getting too comfortable.

After breakfast, I go buy pesos and get motoconcho to Passions. It’s early afternoon and not all the girls have arrived yet, only 2 there. I sit down and figure maybe I’ll wait for the others and order a coke. A guy comes to the bar, gets a drink and it turns out to be Peter. I enjoyed talking with him, traded some war stories, etc. He heads out and recommends the massage (of course). So I decide on “Rosa” good choice. It’s weird, cuz at first I was thinking “she’s ok” but the more I looked at her, the more attractive she got and when she got up to walk around I realized that her body was slammin’ too. It's the same thing that happened with that bartender. It’s my mongermind playing with me! Wanted 1k, gave 900. After “landing”, I tip 100. on par, anyone? 1 down, 2 to go.

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:31 AM
didn't have my camera, site photo of Rosa from La Passions

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_76724536ff35249a7.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9658)

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:43 AM
another of rosa

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_76724537025eb3d14.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9659)

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I decide I’m going to hang out at the bar on the corner of Pedro Clisante and Rosen and just people watch and drink Presidentes. If I see a chica I like come by, I’ll stop her. I sat there for about an hour and half next to the motoconcho guys and just watched the vehicles go by (many close calls at that intersection, usually when a tourist tries to cross it in a car or motoconcho), sidewalk not busy, got my shoes cleaned by a kid. I go to Shnitzel Paradise to eat, then back to the hotel, then back to the corner for another beer. I didn’t really hunt the stores, but next time will. There are chicas to be had in there during the day, the ones that work there I mean. Could set something up for night time. The sun starts to head down and I figure I didn’t get any beach pictures yet so I hop a motoconcho to the beach but the sun was gone already. I still get some pics though. A chica, looking young, comes over grabbing me, etc. No cedula, “it’s home (pointing) in charamicos”- yeah right. “Manana” I try to take a picture of a nice European ass (w/her man) and the young chica’s all into the sneakiness. So it gets dark, I return camera to the room and I’m hungry again I head to LaRoca. Now I remember seeing a sign “spicy coconut shrimp” and thinking yummy! but I realized when I got there it was Thai style. I’m not sure if I’d like that so I get Filet Mignon, and I’m good to go. I notice the couple sitting next to me just staring at a single guy. I imagine the husband thinking I wish that was me, and the wife saying what a loser, Lol.

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:48 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_76724537035a01085.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9660)

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:51 AM
So I finish eating and head towards the bars. I order an agua at classicos, take a seat…only 2 or 3 people in there at this time (early evening, still only 1 bartender)…before I know it attractive chica at 3 o’ clock just sitting there, I think “where the hell did she come from?” So I shake the one hitting on me and sit next to her. I take her back to the Garden and Have 1k of Fun! w/tome mi leche…forgot her name too, sorry….2 down, 1 to go.

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:55 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_76724537050922f44.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9662)

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:56 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245370505b5638.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9661)

BCell
10-19-2006, 01:02 AM
So I head towards the strip and figure what the hell I haven’t been to Seacrets yet and it’s always got some chicas hanging over the “rail”. I walk in and think wow this place is nice so I go to the bar and order a beer. 12-15 chicas there. Bartender starts flirting and tells me she wants me to take her out right now. She was not to my liking, so another bartender sees I didn’t bite and she’s comes over. She has good English. I ask her whats the deal she’s like 1k (salida) and I’ll leave with you. “how much for you?” 2k. So I say (testing her) I'll just meet up with you when you get off work. She's says she can't, not allowed and I say what? then she says she doesn't get off til 2am. So I tell her that’s why the word on the street is this place sucks and I’m the only one here. She argues how those girls “out there” are “not safe” you don’t know who they are, etc. ...but with her-there’s no games, I know where she works, etc. I tell her I haven’t had any problems. Also, she says something like the owner is American too and he needs to make $ too, etc…gotta be kidding me?... Meanwhile I’m checking out one that’s hanging out over by the “rail” (on the street side of the club) with about 6 others. I thinking about grabbing her (no salida), so I ask the bartender “which girls in here are house?” she says “all of them”. I think that might be bullshit, and the one I like is eyeing me down now too, she gets up and goes behind the bar, so she worked there too…they all probably did (salidas)…so I’m like fuck this place! So I finish my beer and leave.

I walk into Shark Bar and my new friends from Queens are in there! So we watch the game, they know the bartenders, etc. I ask how they heard of Sosua and they say WSG. I point up and say “see that hat, you ever heard of ISOC?” “no”. I said “that’s how I found Sosua, its stands for… you should check it out”. So we have some things in common and talk about NY a little. I’m about to leave for Classico’s when I hear someone slurring repeatedly “Jimmydr, Jimmydr” , “29 fucking trips, 29th trip” next to me at the bar as I look this guy is just staring at me with a big permagrin like the Joker from batman. My new friends are like “what the fuck’s up with this guy?” So I ask him “yo, who are you?” …the drunk slurs “Mr. Pig” I’m like “who?”, so even LOUDER “MR. PIG!!”. I figure he must not post much cuz I don’t recognize the name. (the next day I realize he must’ve been trying to say “Mr. Pink”, so if you’re reading good to meet you Mr. Pink! lol). So I tell the Queens guys they should check out ISOC and tell them I’m out and they want to go too, so we go to Sosua Life.

BCell
10-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Right away, the young girl from the beach comes up to me I didn’t even recognize her she was all done up clothes, hair, makeup. She’s like remember me…from the beach! I’m like “oh yeah, you have you’re cedula?”, she says “yes”, “where is it?” “uhh, at home”. I got this same bs a few times from different chicas, if they say they have it- ask to see it.

One of the guys says “hey doesn’t that girl work at the hotel, I saw her earlier”, and points to what’s her name from the night before. I say “no, that was me”. We chuckle. My new friends have been to Sosua a few times and have some regulars and say their hellos and set up pool dates for the next day. He showed me his self promotional method- stack of New Garden business cards with his name and Room # on the back, good one. So the crazy sidewalk guy has been easy to handle and cool all trip, says “let me buy you shots of henessey”, I go to the bano come back and the shots are on the bar…I can tell by looking at them, henessey was not poured, besides I didn’t want it. So I gave it to last night chica. Nothing to my liking so off to Classicos.

BCell
10-19-2006, 01:37 AM
Say hello to the bartender, roam upstairs, small talk with one I like and tell her we’ll meet up at end of night, she nods. Meanwhile, I continue my hunt for something better. So before I knew it I was sitting at the bar downstairs, 1am hit and it was closing time. Once again this was the slowest night I’ve seen Classicos. I’m tired now and a little depressed cuz I know I have to pack. I see the chica come down the stairs and is looking around ( I was sitting next to one of the supports), but I didn’t give a shit, she walked past me by 10ft down the sidewalk, I should’ve grabbed her but I didn’t. Mongermind again! She was 5’6, has a spike stud in her chin and shoulder length hair, light skin- anyone? So I head back to the room begin to pack, watch some TV and dread the last day.

BCell
10-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Thurs night confused me because I was saying to myself earlier- It’s Thursday, jump off to the weekend- it should be good! So Sun was the busiest (I wonder if it was because Columbus Day weekend or every Sunday is good, anyone?).
And every night, thereafter was slower than the last. It was Mon or Tues I asked a chica “why so slow?”, she said “the president is on TV tonight (address the nation type thing)”. Don’t know if that was true. So I got 2 of 3 on my goal on Thursday. I hope they are successful with extending the business hours, I rarely go to bars/clubs back home (I don’t enjoy them), however I like to be up at night, also you can have a lot more chocha on the whole trip if they close at 3am

gdogg
10-19-2006, 03:58 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_767245352a2c49b15.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9634)

Definitely a wild one...good catch!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bcf0a9cbf00.jpg

yapping it up with strangeluck.

gdogg
10-19-2006, 04:02 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bce854b3347.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bce854f3a92.jpg

gdogg
10-19-2006, 04:03 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bce7f80dba0.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bce7a68881d.jpg

gdogg
10-19-2006, 04:05 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bce7a706a1c.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344444bce85549be5.jpg

BCell
10-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Day Six (last day): It was nice to sleep alone again. I felt fresh. My plane leaves 2:35pm. I finish packing, shower, New Garden breakfast, say goodbyes and taxi to the airport ($60us). I tell the taxi guy my plane leaves 2pm to play it safe. Figure I’ll leave at 11:30am no problemo. We left at 11:45am or so (I was waiting for Lorenzo). Now the taxi guy (nice man) didn’t take the highway that Caribe took (I think that’s highway 5), he took the scenic mountain route. Pro: Very cool passing through all the little towns, I saw many hot chicas along the way, some in the middle of nowhere no less, and they look done up too! early in the day!…so many beautiful DR women. My mojo was back! I should’ve had him pick one up for the backseat and drop her off on his way back, I just thought of that though maybe next time. Con: The scenic route was longer than the highway route. So I let him know “rapido”. The taxi started sounding funny too, so I’m hoping we don’t breakdown in the mountains.

Now I normally wouldn’t care if I got stuck in Santiago an extra day or 3, but I had to make this plane for business purposes. So we finally get into Santiago and there’s traffic, turns out to be an accident (big surprise). We get through and as we’re passing, the driver speaks with a guy in the street, then says to me “dos finitos”, I say “2 dead?” he say’s “si”…I see one of the bodies from waist down on the sidewalk as we pass, with a circle of people just trying to grab a look. The policia were already there and walking away, probably waiting for the truck. It looked like a child, very sad to see.

So we get to the airport, it’s about 1:50pm. Next time will definitely leave earlier or stay in Santiago the night before takeoff. I was going to haggle the taxi guy more, but he was whining and hinting about the $60 the whole way, so I didn’t.

I’m a little nervous, cuz I don’t know procedure, where to go, how long Customs is going to be, etc. They wouldn’t let me check my bag it was too late. No problemo, my suitcase just met the carry on size requirements, however, I had sunblock and toiletries, I figured oh well. So I put my bag and suitcase on the table for inspection. I tell him this bag is good, but this one you’re going to take a lot of stuff out of. He looks at me and smiles. He opens it, looks around to see if anyone is looking and closes it. “O, gracias”. Plane takes off ahead of schedule, get to nyc, pilot announces descend. Then says “folks, we’re going to be stuck in a holding pattern for the next hour”. Argh. Luckily it was only 15 minutes. Airtran to Jamaica, Metro to ny life.

Total Trip Damage: Airfare $305, Hotel $212, Cash: under $700. I definitely could’ve squeezed at least another $100 out of that, had I been more aggressive. That’s my type of getaway!

Current Mentality: Healthy! It’s been almost a week home and still no strong desire to monger around here. My best friend (married) tells me “you never will again now.” I say “why would I? I could get airfare to DR instead.” Also the amount of time spent looking for fair priced quality around here is too valuable. You could cover a lot of trip costs in that time! I will still hit my fav amp's and sure I'll be hunting craigslist here and there. My head feels “clear” (much less stressed out than normal) so I can focus on the new startup, I also have that “glow” back that the chicks sense, I'm more social and got 3 numbers over the weekend (I will hammer one soon, she’s 21) and a lot more looks.

I hope to hit Sosua again in November for 4-5 days, if so, it will be last minute booking. if not I will be back in the near future and I can’t wait to hit brazil.

The knowledge I’ve gained from your posts was probably 4-5 trips worth, so thanks for your help and I hope you enjoyed this report.

Hemp
10-19-2006, 12:52 PM
IT WAS A HELLUVA REPORT!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH :biggrin:

passasabe
11-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Great Report!! I cannot wait for my trip.

psriches
11-02-2006, 07:01 PM
GREAT REPORT!!!

Beads
11-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Nice report and pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

Aren
11-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Very good report, good details with photos to go with it. It so much reminded of my first trip. Specially the bit about "New Gringo in Town" and "Fresh Meet" status. You almost hit straight away with all the husslers of the town.

I also remember a bloody episode, funny her explanation was that I fucked her too hard... hehehe, ya right !? By the way how do you say "When did you have your period? " in Spanish (or "Do you have your period?")

Taxis to STI always take the mountain road, it's a bit quiter and I also felt safer (not too many trucks and buses going at their maximum speed with dodgy breaks, less traffic) but it takes longer (not too long though). Make sure the taxi is a good/new car, if it breaks down it would be hard to flag anything down in that road - very scenic, keep camera handy.

BCell
11-08-2006, 02:18 AM
I also remember a bloody episode, funny her explanation was that I fucked her too hard... hehehe, ya right !? By the way how do you say "When did you have your period? " in Spanish (or "Do you have your period?").

I think my cheapy translator said "menstruacion" (the next day I looked it up, don't have it with me right now to spellcheck it)

Tienes su menstruacion?

I will remember this one, if she lies = no deneiro puta!

jd_mine
11-08-2006, 06:08 AM
They also use 'periodo' for menstruation

MisterPink
11-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Most of them call the rag, "La Luna".

MisterPink
11-08-2006, 02:56 PM
I hope you all got The Frequent Flyer discount!

ajax718
11-08-2006, 05:29 PM
If you want to ask a chica if she is having her period then say," Estas con la luna?" (Are you with the moon?). It is a Dominican expression for a girl "having her period".

Jimmydr
11-08-2006, 05:30 PM
If you want to ask a chica if she is having her period then say," Estas con la luna?" (Are you with the moon?). It is a Dominican expression for a girl "having her period".

Or wait until you get back to your room to find out.:eek:

SJG
11-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Or wait until you get back to your room to find out.:eek:

And earn your redwings......:p

Excellent report Bcell. Muchas Gracias!

MisterPink
11-09-2006, 11:05 PM
BCell:

Were you the one responsible for Yubi?

That may have been Louie.
"How are you babeeeeeee"!

MP

BCell
11-09-2006, 11:19 PM
don't know Yubi

MisterPink
11-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Who is Mister Pig!

Jejejejejejeje

BCell
11-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Who is Mister Pig!

Jejejejejejeje

haa do you remember? It was a month ago tonight!

MisterPink
11-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah dat was me, BLUE sunglasses.
I remember everyt'ing!

MP

BCell
11-09-2006, 11:55 PM
is that an isoc sin? I should be counting the days forward as in days to return, have to book soon