PDA

View Full Version : My advice on the players life - lifted from the Board of dir

continentalmike
05-06-2005, 05:55 AM
This post has been partially lifted from the Board of Directors..
it deals with keeping your game up after you return from the DR to boost your game up again..

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: spoken like a true player. I feel the inspiration. See what I can get into next weekend. Hopefully is more exciting than this weekend.

:whip:

Knotty my man.. good luck and god's speed on your journey into the chica's of your home town...

We all know:

the girls are out there waiting to be plucked and loved....
the girls are out there starving for the dick, good times and some extra cash support to sweeten the deal..
the girls are out there waiting for us to pick them up from their dull and miserable lives...
the girls are out there for us to inject them with vigor, energy, excitement and hard dick..

My advice on the player life

General situation to be strived after :grin:

Set up some 'support honeys' that you can drop in on at your leisure.. treat them nice, pay some bills, give them good and hard loving and these sweet women will do anything for you.. including cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing.. damn baby sure I'll help you with some of your bills no problem.. but you you know I don't like to do the chores..

Case in point; one of my girls found some long black hairs of aonther girl (she is a typical latina and has hair down to her ass) in the app... -while cleaning.. she cleaned the house and cooked me a meal.. then she confronted mee, she told me to wear condoms and protect myself but to still fuck her to death please..

What type of girls to pursue? :roll:

I like variety so;

My current harem consists of about 7-8 girls from 5 nationalities: all colors from ivory white to pitch black

These girls/women (age range 19-37) are all amateurs in the true sense of the word.. normal good-looking women (but usually not quite as hot as what I have in the DR; say about 7 to 8 on average).. some have kids, some are in a relationship.. they just need some love and excitment and have difficulty finding it... they appreciate it when a good man comes by to take care of business..

Faithfulness :?

What can you expect and what do you want; I am not faithful and am not sure if they are faithful.. I never ask this and do not expect/demand it.. I never pay them to have sex ....some of them I take out for a good time.. some I just drop by and get fed, a massage and a good old-fashioned bed-session.. and some of them I sometimes help with the bills..

Rotation :D

After a while (this varies from 1 date to never) a girl will drop out and another takes her place.. sometimes she finds real love (good for her) and sometimes (one of) the partners loose interest..you can easily pick up new ones at dance clubs... dance classes.. concerts.. through friends.. but be firm about the relationship.. it's not going to be one on one.. show them in a nice way that you are seeing multiple girls..

No more pay for play? :evil:

Sure, I pay outright as well, I have found some good providers (this is a lengthy process) that service me at a cost.. for the 'special' stuff like a threesome or something like that.. but still it's easy and not at all that expensive.. i.e. I pay Eur 50 for a 3-some with a couple of hot Dominicanas when I bring some musica and a bottle of Brugal.. we have a few hours of fun DR style and off I go again.. and by the way pay for play is legal where I live :|

Real life advice from a real life player... :cool:

knotty
05-06-2005, 07:44 AM
PREACH!!!! CHUUUUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!! I got something set up for this weekend. My game is a little rusty nail dr, but I got my feet wet with this chick I met at the gym. I have to say, the gym, got a lot of bangin bitches there.

DEPUTY DAWG
05-06-2005, 08:27 AM
I hear what your saying when you gain knowledge plan your work and work your plan....BTW C-Mike are you going to be there in november?????? If so looking forward to it