PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica Update

Cuba Libre
10-16-2006, 09:14 PM
I just returned from Boca. Things are still quiet there.

In the past I've avoided the MP across the street from El Candil because they refused to negotiate on their price. They used to ask $100US for a massage with a happy ending. I told them they were crazy, but they would not budge on the price. This time they wanted $1500RD complete, but my buddy was able to negotiate down to $800RD. Same price for take out. I took two. I'm not sure if that was for an hour or two, I didn't pay attention.

Next day I went by myself and was able to get $2500RD for TLN (this was at 4:00 in the afternoon). The girls said that they would partake in each other but they didn't (It was my fault for not giving them the test). But they did work in unison on me.

The place used to be called the Pink House, but they took the sign down, but you can't miss it because the girls are always hanging out front. The say they are open 24 hours and the girls I was with say they live there.

Phoenix
10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
I saw several good looking girls hanging out in front of that place but never stopped. There was too much action on the street which is what I prefer over onsite/takeout places.

Cheeno
10-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Thank you Ricky for your trip report. :smile:

On a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, there are a lot of freelancers hanging out at the beach.

Cuba Libre
10-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Thank you Ricky for your trip report. :smile:

On a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, there are a lot of freelancers hanging out at the beach.You're right. There is a lot more beach action on Saturday and Sunday than during the week.

sosuaman
10-17-2006, 02:26 PM
In the past I've avoided the MP across the street from El Candil because they refused to negotiate on their price. They used to ask $100US for a massage with a happy ending. I told them they were crazy, but they would not budge on the price. This time they wanted $1500RD complete, but my buddy was able to negotiate down to $800RD. .

nice,,,,

sounds like a good spot,,,

gotta check out boca chica,,,

thanks for the report,,,

Cheeno
10-19-2006, 06:26 PM
nice,,,,

sounds like a good spot,,,

gotta check out boca chica,,,

thanks for the report,,,

Boca Chica is a very good spot to check out, especially in the weekend (Saturday or Sunday). :smile:

Moderators, may you please move Ricky's trip report to the Boca Chica section? Ricky's trip report is very helpful for the Boca Chica section :biggrin:

Cuba Libre
10-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Moderators, may you please move Ricky's trip report to the Boca Chica section? Ricky's trip report is very helpful for the Boca Chica section :biggrin: Thanks. For some reason I have a hard time navigating this site.

DEPUTY DAWG
10-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Ricky you took 2 for TNL for $2500rd??????? and @ 4:00pm....... If so - outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuba Libre
10-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Ricky you took 2 for TNL for $2500rd??????? and @ 4:00pm....... If so - outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry, I should have been clearer, it was $2500RD each. (I'm sure if I was a better neogtiator, I could have gotten them for less).

prtyr2
10-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Actually the MPs in boca are mostly clip joints for tourists so you did pretty well. Many of the MPs used to charge 3000 pesos for 1 hour ST on site. Once at La Sala I paid I think 2,500 or 3,000 for TLN and I stayed in the room with the girl. So it saved me at least 1,000 pesos for getting a room in boca or taking a taxi back to SDQ. In that case the chica was an old friend and she talked the manager down from 5,000 pesos.

Then a few weeks later she was in SD on her day off and we met up for a freebie. . . . .not a bad deal.

Cheeno
10-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks. For some reason I have a hard time navigating this site.

Your very welcome. Have a nice weekend Ricky!!! :biggrin:

Cuba Libre
10-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Actually the MPs in boca are mostly clip joints for tourists so you did pretty well. Many of the MPs used to charge 3000 pesos for 1 hour ST on site. Once at La Sala I paid I think 2,500 or 3,000 for TLN and I stayed in the room with the girl. So it saved me at least 1,000 pesos for getting a room in boca or taking a taxi back to SDQ. In that case the chica was an old friend and she talked the manager down from 5,000 pesos.

Then a few weeks later she was in SD on her day off and we met up for a freebie. . . . .not a bad deal.I agree, most of them are clip jints and should be avoided. That's why I was surprised when my buddy (he's a local who lives there) got them down to 800RD.

ajax718
10-21-2006, 12:00 PM
It is not necessary to use the houses in Boca chica. BC is a very small beach town with everything within walking/moto distance. Chicas can be found at the beach, the main park in the middle of town, or simply on the streets. At night, the chcias go to Route 66 on El Duarte. If you are really adventurous, drive to the barrios in Boca where the Dominicans live., sit outside a comodo with a beer, and wait for chicas to show up/pass by

Bug Boy
10-21-2006, 11:57 PM
I tend to look at things a bit differently. Yes Lasala is a complete ripoff joint. But sometimes one needs a taste right then and there without all the hunting.

Once in a while the whole MP experience is enjoyable, and it serves its purpose as a place to fuck a beautiful whore at a higher price.

If i see something I want I wouldnt go as far as sleeping onsite to save a few bucks..But i would pay something reasonable if I felt the girl had potential.

I know some will disagree but I don't let 30$ get in the way of what I want.

DEPUTY DAWG
10-22-2006, 03:34 PM
It is not necessary to use the houses in Boca chica. BC is a very small beach town with everything within walking/moto distance. Chicas can be found at the beach, the main park in the middle of town, or simply on the streets. At night, the chcias go to Route 66 on El Duarte. If you are really adventurous, drive to the barrios in Boca where the Dominicans live., sit outside a comodo with a beer, and wait for chicas to show up/pass by

Good info.......As I make my maiden voyage to B.C.

moshy2k
10-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Boca will never be the same after SUPER SLUT Deputy Dawg shows up...

Cuba Libre
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes Lasala is a complete ripoff joint. Where's Lasala ?

Cuba Libre
10-22-2006, 08:04 PM
It is not necessary to use the houses in Boca chica.It's not necessary, but it's another option, especially if you know you can get the price down.

Bug Boy
10-22-2006, 08:36 PM
From the park in Boca chica its 2 blocks past the police station.