PDA

View Full Version : Style Poll

Don Tomas
04-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Ok I added a bunch of styles but did no modifications so there won't be links for some stuff or improvements mentioned by others.

As mentioned in another thread it takes about 2 hours to modify the style to our board but you will be able to post and such just fine.

Try them out and vote!

PS. You change the Style in the Lower Left corner of any page!
PPS. You can pick "Lightweight" and see what it will look like to a Mobile User! BTW Click "Desktop" in the upper right corner to get out of Lightweight.

Hunter
04-24-2011, 10:10 PM
I like Turbo and Blue Senseless....

This is great DT....gives us a sense of what they look like on THIS board..

the dark ones...way too dark to me...

Do you see us having choices in the future??

Or just 1 style for the board...

Don Tomas
04-24-2011, 10:23 PM
I like Turbo and Blue Senseless....

This is great DT....gives us a sense of what they look like on THIS board..

the dark ones...way too dark to me...

Do you see us having choices in the future??

Or just 1 style for the board...

Not a big fan of Turbo it doesn't divide the posts just like the default one doesn't but BlueS ain't bad, my personal choice is Digital Forums, and maybe I can modify it to make the post area the same light shade as the background on the forum sections. Maybe a tad lighter.

As for multiple ones I already answered that: It's about 2 hours of modification for each style, so no I would like to have just 1 (2 with the mobile version).

Hunter
04-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Not a big fan of Turbo it doesn't divide the posts just like the default one doesn't but BlueS ain't bad, my personal choice is Digital Forums, and maybe I can modify it to make the post area the same light shade as the background on the forum sections. Maybe a tad lighter.

As for multiple ones I already answered that: It's about 2 hours of modification for each style, so no I would like to have just 1 (2 with the mobile version).

Yes Digital Forum is OK....not a big fan of green.....but like how it divides the posts by shades of color....

Just stay away from that orange one :surprised:

joeysterr
04-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Blue senseless with blue shade background of digital forum

hugrad95a
04-24-2011, 11:45 PM
I like the old board better it had a certain griminess to it.. Like the old 42 street..

Yo where are the Currency cheat sheets... I cant find them anywhere.

Jimmydr
04-25-2011, 08:46 AM
I like the old board better it had a certain griminess to it.. Like the old 42 street..

If there were never upgrades or improvements, no one would pay the yearly fee for the software.

Hunter
04-25-2011, 12:46 PM
DT: Does vbulletin 4.0 allow you to increase the base font size??

Seems small to me...(smaller than last version)

But I am getting old and use reading glasses now

Do other people feel it is small??

Dick Dawson
04-25-2011, 12:53 PM

Yep. It seems smaller than the previous. An increase would definitely be appreciated.

Gladiator
04-25-2011, 01:48 PM

LOL

I thought it was my eyesight getting worse by the day.

Some smileys are also hard to distinguish in posts, especially all the light yellow ones: smile, wink, EEK, etc.

Don Tomas
04-25-2011, 04:58 PM

One of things in progress. Stand by. I figure another 20-30 working hours for everything to work.

Don Tomas
04-25-2011, 05:01 PM

Yep. It seems smaller than the previous. An increase would definitely be appreciated.

Well I can increase font sizes or you can use a modern browser with Zoom capabilities. :wink:

I will bump the fonts on the new style, add 30 minutes for customization...

LOL

I thought it was my eyesight getting worse by the day.

Some smileys are also hard to distinguish in posts, especially all the light yellow ones: smile, wink, EEK, etc.

A colored background of the new chosen style will solve that I'm sure, so will the bump in font size.

XXX
04-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah,,,,,,,I got to agree with Joey on this one,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm liking the Blue Senseless !!!!

joeysterr
04-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Can't remember where I asked that already DT but while you're at it, can we get bigger handle/user name, "age, location, etc", font. And smaller "RE: Style Poll" font.
We'll get there!!:biggrin:

Don Tomas
04-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Can't remember where I asked that already DT but while you're at it, can we get bigger handle/user name, "age, location, etc", font. And smaller "RE: Style Poll" font.
We'll get there!!:biggrin:

On my list but again no style customizations until a decision.

joeysterr
04-25-2011, 05:25 PM
On my list but again no style customizations until a decision.

Cool. Nah I meant to say this "RE:Style poll" and also those bigger font: Don Tomas, CIO, join date, etc. sorry if I was unclear, your list is long take your time

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/brooklyn1226/new%20ISOC/6053c017.png

Thanks DT!