PDA

View Full Version : Solo en el Capital...

ChicaRider
10-18-2006, 10:31 PM
I just found out my friends that were supposed to meet me here tomorrow (Thursday), arent coming till Friday, so Im flying solo. Anybody in SD right now? Im staying at the Mercure...

ajax718
10-18-2006, 10:40 PM
If you want information on Santo Domingo, the best ones are by Cheeno. Chicarider, you have to go to a place where you can get 200 peso BBBJ in a hut . All the info. is in his trip report

ilikenyacional
10-18-2006, 10:44 PM
If you want information on Santo Domingo, the best ones are by Cheeno. Chicarider, you have to go to a place where you can get 200 peso BBBJ in a hut . All the info. is in his trip report

Don't forget the big beer !

prtyr2
10-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Sorry man. .. .I live here but am flying out tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise I'd gladly give ya a nickle tour.

I just found out my friends that were supposed to meet me here tomorrow (Thursday), arent coming till Friday, so Im flying solo. Anybody in SD right now? Im staying at the Mercure...

ChicaRider
10-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Ajax.... you *know* that was the first place I looked for!! Passed it on the way from the airport...didnt realize it was so far out of town. Ive been here 5 or 6 times, so Im pretty familiar with where to go, but will definitely be using Cheenos reports as a travel guide...especially for the restaurant reviews! :)

prtyr2 - damn! I was hoping you were around today...

Having fun so far...arranged to be picked up at the airport by a chica I met a while ago...funny "only in DR" story that I'l report on later, but started the trip off with a BANG!! and then... the METS won!! So all's well so far!!

prtyr2
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Turns out. . . .I am around today. With Mets playing game seven. . .there was no way I could be in the air or in a cab while they played, so I changed my flight. PM me for digits or if you have any questions etc!

Ajax.... you *know* that was the first place I looked for!! Passed it on the way from the airport...didnt realize it was so far out of town. Ive been here 5 or 6 times, so Im pretty familiar with where to go, but will definitely be using Cheenos reports as a travel guide...especially for the restaurant reviews! :)

prtyr2 - damn! I was hoping you were around today...

Having fun so far...arranged to be picked up at the airport by a chica I met a while ago...funny "only in DR" story that I'l report on later, but started the trip off with a BANG!! and then... the METS won!! So all's well so far!!