PDA

View Full Version : is this girl serious?

dmoney
04-27-2011, 10:19 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i just got one of the funniest messages from a DR girl. I signed up on Dominicancupid to see if i can find some possible backups for my trip. some chick on there messages me. She is not my type but i thought it would not hurt to practice my spanish.

she send me her phone number after the two messages (red flag). At this point i knew she was about to try to scam me but i want to have fun so i play along. i tell her that i am in puerto plata now. She send me this reply

if you love I'm happy and excited to spend time with you in PUERTO PLATA, I live 4 hours by bus from the city I am in SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS ..

But I have no money to transport me, and I need 1000 dollars to go there to take 3 bus, and logically I CAN NOT return the Same day, and I love to spend more, days and nights with you, so if You are willing to send the money by WESTION UNION, I'm going to come to you, if so call me to let me know, and you have my number ..

my details for sending money:

NAME: JOSEFINA GARCIA REYES
CITY: SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS

I HOPE YOU KNOW IT, AND THE SAME DAY OF RECEIVING THE MONEY GO TO THE LOVE IT .. But i have to go find the bus stop .. Thanks ..

joeysterr
04-27-2011, 10:27 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i just got one of the funniest messages from a DR girl. I signed up on Dominicancupid to see if i can find some possible backups for my trip. some chick on there messages me. She is not my type but i thought it would not hurt to practice my spanish.

she send me her phone number after the two messages (red flag). At this point i knew she was about to try to scam me but i want to have fun so i play along. i tell her that i am in puerto plata now. She send me this reply

if you love I'm happy and excited to spend time with you in PUERTO PLATA, I live 4 hours by bus from the city I am in SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS ..

But I have no money to transport me, and I need 1000 dollars to go there to take 3 bus, and logically I CAN NOT return the Same day, and I love to spend more, days and nights with you, so if You are willing to send the money by WESTION UNION, I'm going to come to you, if so call me to let me know, and you have my number ..

I HOPE YOU KNOW IT, AND THE SAME DAY OF RECEIVING THE MONEY GO TO THE LOVE IT .. But i have to go find the bus stop .. Thanks ..

well send her the money already what are you waiting for!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MegasAv
04-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Can't put a price on love now, can you? :wink:

eastcoastallstar
04-27-2011, 10:32 PM
She didn't really ask for $1000 US Dollars did she?

Could it be 1000 Pesos......maybe

These Bitches these days....where do they get the balls

DMV
04-27-2011, 10:45 PM
well send her the money already what are you waiting for!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah like Sterr said, She's going to travel 4 hours on a bus to come for you. 1000 pesos ain't nothing. You can tell yourself it's a down payment if that helps.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
04-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Pass her info along to Dquick.:wink:

eastcoastallstar
04-27-2011, 10:59 PM

Dquick will go pick her up and do grocery shopping for her family so they can have some food in her absence, drop her mom off at the doctor, drive her dad to the bar and pick up her brother from baseball practice aaaaand then come back to Sosua so she can sleep in the bed with her clothes on.

Sound about right?

Seville
04-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Dquick will go pick her up and do grocery shopping for her family so they can have some food in her absence, drop her mom off at the doctor, drive her dad to the bar and pick up her brother from baseball practice aaaaand then come back to Sosua so she can sleep in the bed with her clothes on.

Sound about right?

You forgot about buying her a new pasola so, in the future, she can take her mother to the doctor and pick up her brother from baseball practice.

Don Tomas
04-27-2011, 11:09 PM

RD$1,000 is being VERY generous.

Caribe Tours website says RD$330 from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata. One of the local buses from San Pedro de Macoris to SD isn't close to RD$670! DR1 says the price should be between RD$60-70 but the thread is a couple years old, so let's say RD$100.

Sadly Metro doesn't have online fares.

dmoney
04-27-2011, 11:31 PM
on a side note - anyone know how to adjust or make a new countdown? mine is off my a few days.

papirazzi
04-27-2011, 11:51 PM

Robert get out of my head :rofl:

Chief Papi Lindo
04-27-2011, 11:58 PM
You forgot about buying her a new pasola so, in the future, she can take her mother to the doctor and pick up her brother from baseball practice.

you guys are wroooonnnggg...lol...SMH

steviewonder
04-28-2011, 01:10 AM

From the gringo tourist that visit here!:rofl:

shredder
04-28-2011, 02:50 AM
What's her cupid ID number or her screen name....I want to do a search for her on cupid and see her picture.:smile:

swiggy
04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Eventually some idiot will send her a bunch of money to take those buses, you can bet on that. Ive had 3 seperate girls from tagged ask me for a blackberry. 2 of them must have them now because they are sign on through a mobile device most of the time now. the other one blew a fit and told me never to talk to her again and i havent seen her online but she probably just blocked me. she also asked me for 300 dollars once. when i told her i never met her and didnt know her she said "ok. just send 100 then". I dont cut them right off when they do that if i think it will be amusing.

dmoney
04-28-2011, 08:31 AM
i kind of enjoy stringing them along when they make these kind of proposals. This is the second person who has asked me for something but this is by far the most outrageous. This girl is no where near my type, she claims to be 24 but i think she a bit older (or at least worn out).

her name on there is fina

Hoseman
04-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Eventually some idiot will send her a bunch of money to take those buses, you can bet on that. Ive had 3 seperate girls from tagged ask me for a blackberry. 2 of them must have them now because they are sign on through a mobile device most of the time now. the other one blew a fit and told me never to talk to her again and i havent seen her online but she probably just blocked me. she also asked me for 300 dollars once. when i told her i never met her and didnt know her she said "ok. just send 100 then". I dont cut them right off when they do that if i think it will be amusing.It never amazes me the way they think this is a perfect example she was serious too.

shredder
04-28-2011, 10:14 AM
I found her on Cupid and planted the seed with a message. Actually, she is my type...maybe she's the one:lol:

dmoney
04-28-2011, 12:09 PM
hahaha good luck... let me know how it goes

Hoseman
04-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Guys get on there looking for what they think are good girls there are lots of huslers on there who's only goal is to get as many WU Novios as possible.Talking about hustling these girls are asking for shit without even meeting guys if you meet one in Sosua she will have to work her way up to that point.

MegasAv
04-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Which begs the question is it even worth it to subscribe to Dcupid, when your only intention is ST or toto?

Jimmydr
04-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Many of theses chicas sign on from word of mouth from other chicasa and are told about getting the WU.

chagoti79
04-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Yes! That girl is very serious. She was asking for $1,000.00 USD. These girls know the difference between, US dollars, Euros, and pesos. They know how to convert money from one currency to another.

If you find a girl that you like, if she appears to be innocent by appearance, do not believe what you see. If she is new to meeting foreigner (estranjero or gringo), she probably has groups of girlfriends, family, or one of her novios (boyfriends), coaching and advising her on how to present themselves to mongers.

I used to be naive to the seemingly charming, exotic appearances, and cute chicas in the RD, upon my first visit. My friends who had more experiences from many visits told me not to believe anything these young ladies say about what they need money for.

After a few trips to Santiago, I have a different perspective on dealing with "Third World" women. In fact, I do not find those chicas that much different tham women here in the US. However, RD chicas are more aggressive because they are product of their environment where jobs are nearly non-existent or they pay very little wages. If you were in their shoes, what would you do?

However, you can have fun! Just be careful or those girls can become your worst nightmare. And remember when they utter those sweet sounding, "Te quiero mucho!" Move on, she's trying to set you up. It's their way of life to survive in their paradisical island prison.

Hoseman
04-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Eventually some idiot will send her a bunch of money to take those buses, you can bet on that. Ive had 3 seperate girls from tagged ask me for a blackberry. 2 of them must have them now because they are sign on through a mobile device most of the time now. the other one blew a fit and told me never to talk to her again and i havent seen her online but she probably just blocked me. she also asked me for 300 dollars once. when i told her i never met her and didnt know her she said "ok. just send 100 then". I dont cut them right off when they do that if i think it will be amusing.I gues it is kind of like that Nigerian Bank Scam if you ask enough people someone will send it.

eastcoastallstar
04-28-2011, 02:18 PM
I gues it is kind of like that Nigerian Bank Scam if you ask enough people someone will send it.

Nigerian Bank Scam...huh?

Hold up

Wait a second

You mean I'm not getting that 10,000,000 Million Pounds They said they were going to wire me?

You really fucked up my day Hoseman!

Hoseman
04-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Nigerian Bank Scam...huh?

Hold up

Wait a second

You mean I'm not getting that 10,000,000 Million Pounds They said they were going to wire me?

You really fucked up my day Hoseman!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:It should be in your bank anyday didi you send your account number:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TONYTNT40
04-28-2011, 04:08 PM
I used to be offended, when they would ask for money, but now I welcome it. No decent chica will ask a stranger for money, so if they ask, that means they are either a whore or low class. Whenever a online chica, asks me for money, I am thinking,I got one! I have them meet me and my Hotel and as soon as we get in the room, my dick is coming out. I met this one chica, I couldnt understand a word she said in Spanish because, she spoke too fast. She met me at my Hotel, when she came in my room, she had to use the bathroom, and when she exited, I was laying on the bed buck naked. She had a choice to make, either be offended or ,give me some head. She chose the latter. When she left she got her money (1000) pesos.

shredder
04-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Which begs the question is it even worth it to subscribe to Dcupid, when your only intention is ST or toto?

That's a good question. I subscribed and came to the conclusion that it was amusing while I was home in the US for chat and to practice my spanish but not for ST or toto. If I live in the DR I would use Dcupid to occasionally meet someone new and go out on a date that may or may not get me anything.

vesuv
04-28-2011, 06:08 PM

Hi dmoney

that's a nice story. if you like her, offer her to pay the travel costs when she arrives. if she agree, it's perhaps worth to take a shot. if not, there are enough to choose :boobies:from in sosua.

vesuv

JD426
04-28-2011, 06:37 PM
These chicas are so uneducated they have no concept of money .
We had many threads & stories from years ago, chicas refusing $50 USD, and happily taking 1 mil pesos, (when the exchange rate was closer to 50-1). So I highly doubt this chica knows 1 mil pesos from 1,000 USD, in her mind its just a # to throw out there , to see if you bite and maybe counter offer and send it. ANY amount for her is a winner. why ask for $50 when you can ask for 1000
which is s # she can understand.
YES, its really THAT SIMPLE.. only you guys are making it more complicated .

hughgrection
04-28-2011, 07:21 PM
What does dominicancupid cost?

DMV
04-28-2011, 07:50 PM
I used to be offended, when they would ask for money, but now I welcome it. No decent chica will ask a stranger for money, so if they ask, that means they are either a whore or low class.

100% in agreement. It's a good way to find out fast who you are dealing with. What is our goal, pussy right? Be it from a "good" girl or casa chica (javascript:void(0);). So if they ask for money online I know when I come in town I will be fucking at the end of the night. As TNT40 (javascript:void(0);) said they got two choices.

Don Tomas
04-28-2011, 08:28 PM
100% in agreement. It's a good way to find out fast who you are dealing with. What is our goal, pussy right? Be it from a "good" girl or casa chica (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;). So if they ask for money online I know when I come in town I will be fucking at the end of the night. As TNT40 (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;) said they got two choices.

Hey how did you enter "chica" & "TNT40"? They are coming up funny and I might have done something in the new style.

Don Tomas
04-28-2011, 08:36 PM
However, you can have fun! Just be careful or those girls can become your worst nightmare. And remember when they utter those sweet sounding, "Te quiero mucho mucho!" Move on, she's trying to set you up. It's their way of life to survive in their paradisical island prison.

When my Spanish was very basic I mixed up those very words the next morning. Thankfully it was pro who set me straight. I wanted to say literally "I want you [again]" but didn't know how to say "again" in Spanish. I figured "Te quiero" would get my point across.

She told me impossible after only 1 day and I understood enough to understand what she was saying.

She didn't speak much English so it was kinda funny. So I went around the room "Yo quiero [blank]" and picked the item up. And then I got to her and said "Yo quiero tu" = "Te quiero, Si?"

After my rambling around the room but she finally understood what I was trying to say. Someone else clued me in on what I had actually said to her! :rolleyes2:

Don Tomas
04-28-2011, 08:38 PM
on a side note - anyone know how to adjust or make a new countdown? mine is off my a few days.

One of the things I need to fix.

DMV
04-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey how did you enter "chica" & "TNT40"? They are coming up funny and I might have done something in the new style.

That happen before. Some how a style was set to the text.

Don Tomas
04-28-2011, 08:42 PM
That happen before. Some how a style was set to the text.

Well if it happens again let me know and try to recall if you did a copy/paste or something else.

dmoney
04-29-2011, 12:01 AM
I used to be offended, when they would ask for money, but now I welcome it. No decent chica will ask a stranger for money, so if they ask, that means they are either a whore or low class. Whenever a online chica, asks me for money, I am thinking,I got one! I have them meet me and my Hotel and as soon as we get in the room, my dick is coming out. I met this one chica, I couldnt understand a word she said in Spanish because, she spoke too fast. She met me at my Hotel, when she came in my room, she had to use the bathroom, and when she exited, I was laying on the bed buck naked. She had a choice to make, either be offended or ,give me some head. She chose the latter. When she left she got her money (1000) pesos.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i think i am going to try this.

to the guy who asked about the price... i think its like $24-25 for a month.

Hoseman
04-29-2011, 12:16 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: i think i am going to try this.

to the guy who asked about the price... i think its like $24-25 for a month.All he has to do is go to the site and find out.

KoKi9290
04-29-2011, 08:46 PM
$29.95 for a month and $60 for 3 months

I have had mixed luck on the Cupid sites but all in all, it was worth the effort. Mr. Happy can attest to some of the talent I have run across. As well as the number of times I whiffed. Thank you Fannie.

With a little practice, you can get down your schtick and weed out the wheat from the chaff quickly. If you're looking for nice girls, they are on there. If you're looking for chicas who want to have a good time, they are also. And I have had more than one travel for hours to spent the day with me. Others make it clear that they're up for a few days of luxury and will be spending the night. Never had any of the vetted ones who joined me ask for money afterwards.

About six months back, I chatted with this chica Fina but she told me she was in SDQ at that time. Never followed up b/c she had a lot of discrepancies in her stories. And she does look a lot older than she says she is.

I'm betting she meant 1000P. And give the chica a break. You think you'd be willing to run after some questionable guy that you only know from online and not get roundtrip pasaje up front. And as someone said, r/t SDQ-Sosua is about 640P, throw in another 300 r/t San Pedro to SDQ and a moto and it sounds about right.

But there are some gorgeous chicas available on Cupido, this just isn't one of them.

mho
04-29-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm betting she meant 1000P. And give the chica a break. You think you'd be willing to run after some questionable guy that you only know from online and not get roundtrip pasaje up front. And as someone said, r/t SDQ-Sosua is about 640P, throw in another 300 r/t San Pedro to SDQ and a moto and it sounds about right.

I had a girl come from SD and stay with me in December, first thing I did was give her 1000DP and tell her she could stay or leave anytime she wanted. She did not want to go back.

There was also another girl from DomCupid that started in with "Papi, mi malo..blah, blah...she said she needed $50 to get back to Santiago for her grandmothers wake.

That's a good question. I subscribed and came to the conclusion that it was amusing while I was home in the US for chat and to practice my spanish but not for ST or toto. If I live in the DR I would use Dcupid to occasionally meet someone new and go out on a date that may or may not get me anything.

'Exacto, I joined but do not bother with the site anymore...there really is no point to having cupidos when you are in Sosua. It just seems like a good way to complicate your vacation.

I am only keeping in contact with a few for when/if I go to SD in the fall.

greydread
04-30-2011, 06:55 AM

Send her $10 Western Union. Sure, it costs $20 to send $10 but you get to make a statement:

1. Yeah, I know exactly how much it costs to take the bus trip.

2. I can afford more.

3. You have to work a lot harder if you're planning to get in my pocket.

Have some fun with this. It's a learning opportunity for her.

jcrew2020
04-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Send money using Caribe Tours. They charge 50 pesos for every 1,000 pesos sent.

Hoseman
04-30-2011, 10:21 AM
While you are at it send me a thousand pesos.I would never send a chica no money if I never met her.There are too many here for that she ain't that fine.I checked out her page and I see where she checked out mine today.She has that one picture where she is tooting out her Ass that is in an ordinary Babe.

Jimmydr
04-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Send her $10 Western Union. Sure, it costs $20 to send $10 but you get to make a statement:

2. I can afford more.

Send her nothing because if she shows up, it will be a mess.

dmoney
04-30-2011, 12:42 PM

2. I can afford more.

how about i just send her nothing and still string her along. She can learn her lesson that way.

i hope you guys are exaggerating when you say that some people actually send these girls those amounts of money.

i agree with hoseman she is ordinary... actually below ordinary for me even when you compare her to some of the bushpigs that are here stateside.

i can't knock the girls hustle though

Jimmydr
04-30-2011, 12:43 PM
how about i just send her nothing and still string her along. She can learn her lesson that way.

i can't knock the girls hustle though

Sounds like a game with lots of drama.

TNT72
04-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Sounds like a game with lots of drama.

Drama?? Did someone say drama???

Jimmydr
04-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Drama?? Did someone say drama???

Too many of these "playa's" think they will win because they think its a game.:mad:

Hoseman
04-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a game with lots of drama.Lessonthere is no lesson it is just on to the next one.

greydread
04-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Too many of these "playa's" think they will win because they think its a game.:mad:

It is a game.

He's playing the "Set up some pum-pum for my next trip" game.

She's playing the "Get some Gringo to give me money" game.

Western Union is playing the "!0% off the top on remittances" game.

Caribe Tours is playing the "Pum-Pum delivery" game.

The 'playas', the Putas, the WU, the airlines, the bus company and the hotels are all in on this game being sponsored (at a hefty fee) by the Dominican Ministry of Tourism.

...and you thought it was just a job????

Hoseman
04-30-2011, 02:28 PM
It is a game.

He's playing the "Set up some pum-pum for my next trip" game.

She's playing the "Get some Gringo to give me money" game.

Western Union is playing the "!0% off the top on remittances" game.

Caribe Tours is playing the "Pum-Pum delivery" game.

The 'playas', the Putas, the WU, the airlines, the bus company and the hotels are all in on this game being sponsored (at a hefty fee) by the Dominican Ministry of Tourism.

...and you thought it was just a job????IMO sshe is not even worth that if she was fine maybe so.The girl is average by state side standards unless he is just going by that fact that she is young they are all young.

greydread
04-30-2011, 02:35 PM
IMO sshe is not even worth that if she was fine maybe so.The girl is average by state side standards unless he is just going by that fact that she is young they are all young.

Then she's probably pretty new to the game of Gringo hunting and being coached by someone who is just as inexperienced. A real shark would have laid out the money for the trip and not asked for money until AFTER she'd drained his nuts. We are all more agreeable then.

Hoseman
04-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Then she's probably pretty new to the game of Gringo hunting and being coached by someone who is just as inexperienced. A real shark would have laid out the money for the trip and not asked for money until AFTER she'd drained his nuts. We are all more agreeable then.I just got a message from her ass saying that she likes me and give her a call with her phone number included.I am the one that should play with her Ass.

greydread
04-30-2011, 02:49 PM
I just got a message from her ass saying that she likes me and give her a call with her phone number included.I am the one that should play with her Ass.

Not bad. Ask 100 guys for $30 bucks. If only 10 cough it up the rent is PAID. Then comes the stories so they'll send more good money after bad (Mamma's operation, brothers moto accident, uncle's asthma, whatever). The guys who go in for a penny just may go in for the pound. you got to hand it to these Ho's. They're hustling.

Hoseman
04-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Not bad. Ask 100 guys for $30 bucks. If only 10 cough it up the rent is PAID. Then comes the stories so they'll send more good money after bad (Mamma's operation, brothers moto accident, uncle's asthma, whatever). The guys who go in for a penny just may go in for the pound. you got to hand it to these Ho's. They're hustling.That is the way it is here ask enough people someone will say yes.

deezl
04-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Not bad. Ask 100 guys for $30 bucks. If only 10 cough it up the rent is PAID. Then comes the stories so they'll send more good money after bad (Mamma's operation, brothers moto accident, uncle's asthma, whatever). The guys who go in for a penny just may go in for the pound. you got to hand it to these Ho's. They're hustling.

it's the chica version of junk mail. the cost to ask is so minimal that they may as well ask everyone.