PDA

View Full Version : Condo/Apt recommendations...

Hemp
10-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Planning ahead...

welp...my trip # 2 is in 2 months and after much back and fourth talking my wing-man (aventura) has re-arranged his schedule and he will be joining me for excursion numero dos :p but for some reason he wants to stay in a condo/apt this time around that preferably has a jacuzzi :( me personally i would rather stay in new garden or europa but what ever i am am willing to bend after all he did re-arrange a VERY HECTIC SCHEDULE!!!

so does any one have solid recommendations? prices? jacuzzi? etc...

thanks in advance...

Rocky
10-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Planning ahead...

welp...my trip # 2 is in 2 months and after much back and fourth talking my wing-man (aventura) has re-arranged his schedule and he will be joining me for excursion numero dos :p but for some reason he wants to stay in a condo/apt this time around that preferably has a jacuzzi :( me personally i would rather stay in new garden or europa but what ever i am am willing to bend after all he did re-arrange a VERY HECTIC SCHEDULE!!!

so does any one have solid recommendations? prices? jacuzzi? etc...

thanks in advance...Geez, there can't be too many condos with jacuzzis.
I can't even think of one, offhand.

Kevy
10-19-2006, 05:13 PM
You could get a villa with a pool in Casa Linda, but you would need to rent a car then.

Cuba Libre
10-19-2006, 09:10 PM
El Neptuno's is a good place, very central, but there's no Jacuzzi.

Kevy
10-19-2006, 09:11 PM
El Neptuno's is a good place, very central, but there's no Jacuzzi.

Not very guest friendly anymore, be careful if you stay there.

Cuba Libre
10-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Not very guest friendly anymore, be careful if you stay there.Wow. What happened.

Bug Boy
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
If you are the wrong color and like to have wild whore parties like me, then Neptuno is not a good choice.

It's moving towards more of a family or low key spot where you might want to stay with a novia instead of banging repeated whores.

Cuba Libre
10-19-2006, 10:43 PM
If you are the wrong color and like to have wild whore parties like me, then Neptuno is not a good choice.

It's moving towards more of a family or low key spot where you might want to stay with a novia instead of banging repeated whores.I haven't stayed there for a while, but in the past I've never had a problem bring multiple girls (multiple as in different ones and more than one at a time) to my room.

As far as color, the owners run the gamut of colors, so I'm not sure why that would be a problem.

Rocky
10-19-2006, 11:41 PM

It's moving towards more of a family or low key spot where you might want to stay with a novia instead of banging repeated whores.While it is true, that El Neptuno is not wildly guest friendly, that is to say, you have to be discreet, the colour thing only applies to one of the owners there, and everybody knows who he is.
There are others who rent their condos to ISOC members, in fact, one of them is there now.

jd_mine
10-20-2006, 07:47 AM
I just know that when I asked about female visitors, the lady was very stand-offish about it and said she was not sure if that would still be tolerated by the time I got there (end of sept).
That's why in the end I booked an apartment thru you Marc.....

Wops Need Love
01-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I've stayed at Neptuno's several times over the years with no problems. I am discreet with who I bring back. Last thing I want is a knock on the door in the middle of the night from some chica wanting additional taxi money.
Stay at a nice place and rent a cheap place for deeds. Why try to impress a working girl that you have a business relationship with?