PDA

View Full Version : Observations, April 2011

papi_sosua
04-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Really not too much to report.

** Things on "La Calle" are a bit more relaxed than compared to January; but it is nothing like pre-December 2010;

** The chicas are hurting BIG time; so, it is our responsibility to support them as much as we can;

** If one is solely confined to the strip/ la calle, one could probably have all the worthwhile encounters within a two-week timeframe (assuming two fucks per day);

** Opted to get bumped on my way-out. $400 voucher by AA, plus free taxi to Santiago, plus one night at Gran Almiranta. Not too shabby a deal.

P.S.: I will say that the AA-sponsored drive from POP to STI via Yassica was a highlight.
Been to Santiago via Imbert or La Vega before; but those routes do not compare!

mephime
04-30-2011, 07:58 AM
I will be there in twenty days and bringing 2 first timers, It seems like from what I have been reading that things are dead out there, say it isnt so Please... I hope someone out there can give me some positive updates. Or should I try and use the trip protection and just come on a later trip. I really want the first timers to enjoy themselves.

MrHappy
04-30-2011, 09:10 AM
I will be there in twenty days and bringing 2 first timers, It seems like from what I have been reading that things are dead out there, say it isnt so Please... I hope someone out there can give me some positive updates. Or should I try and use the trip protection and just come on a later trip. I really want the first timers to enjoy themselves.

Go.. stop worrying.

mephime
04-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Any current news to report anyone.... Good news please

patrk39
04-30-2011, 09:57 AM
The good news is-----you will fuck many more hot chicas than you are doing right now! You may have to bargain harder, or pay a little more, but in the end you will have a great time. Leave the strip and do a little exploring during the day. Have fun!

knotty
04-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Did you not read the recent trip reports on here??? That would answer your question.

mephime
04-30-2011, 12:20 PM
For some reason I cant get access to the recent trip reports, it seems the recent reports have been move from somewhere else to that section and it wont let me access, I can access the ones that where posted in the trip section but they are old,

Jimmydr
04-30-2011, 12:24 PM
For some reason I cant get access to the recent trip reports, it seems the recent reports have been move from somewhere else to that section and it wont let me access, I can access the ones that where posted in the trip section but they are old,

Did you pay the subscription?

taylorrain2009
04-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Someone just came back from Sosua and told me they couldn't find street girls! WTF?!! Are there no girls on the main strip? That would blow because the parlor scenes are a bit expensive comparatively.

Seville
04-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Someone just came back from Sosua and told me they couldn't find street girls! WTF?!! Are there no girls on the main strip? That would blow because the parlor scenes are a bit expensive comparatively.

Read the recent trip reports!!!!!!!! Sosua is dead:rofl::rofl:

gdogg
04-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Someone just came back from Sosua and told me they couldn't find street girls! WTF?!! Are there no girls on the main strip?

Nope. Not a one.

weyland
04-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Someone just came back from Sosua and told me they couldn't find street girls!
You will have to search more carefully than your friend. A quick glance along the street isn't enough. But if you look deep into the gutter I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

el toro
04-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Ok I'm hoping that some of you guys are just throwing some sarcasm around for this dude and things haven't changed that much in one month.

Last month there were more than enough chicas for eveyone I knew there.

Where they all in the street? No. Day or night if I barely glanced into the bars while walking past was there one or two that I'd do? Most DEF!!

Was Classicos filled with them on both levels? Hell 2 tha Yeh SUN!. Downstairs before 11 and upstairs later.

FritoBandito
04-30-2011, 10:33 PM
With the tourist season ending, and the prospect of high air ticket prices for tourists who'd like to visit in the summer (which probably means less than usual mongers), things are looking pretty bleak for the chicas in Sosua...not to mention the cops fucking with them, too. :icontd:

Should be a buyers market right now.....I wouldn't pay more than 2,500 pesos for a toda noche with the hottest babes........;)

slan
05-03-2011, 01:29 AM
The good news is-----you will fuck many more hot chicas than you are doing right now! You may have to bargain harder, or pay a little more, but in the end you will have a great time. Leave the strip and do a little exploring during the day. Have fun!

Are you in Sosua right now? If not, when and for how long you were there last time?
What are going rates? What are asking prices and how much is negotiable? That is what really matters I think.

Saying " Everything will be great" - is good. But a little more practical info would help us more. Provided of course that you have an updated first hand info.

Jimmydr
05-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Are you in Sosua right now? If not, when and for how long you were there last time?
What are going rates? What are asking prices and how much is negotiable? That is what really matters I think.

Saying " Everything will be great" - is good. But a little more practical info would help us more. Provided of course that you have an updated first hand info.

You need to read a few current reports to get a real picture.

Goober17
05-03-2011, 11:50 AM

must be because half of them are @ mi casa....and the other half are @ Robert's and the other half are locked up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

slan
05-03-2011, 12:33 PM
You need to read a few current reports to get a real picture.

Yes. It is true. I was not able to find any posts with the practical information - "For this girl I paid XXX and she was great in bed. For this I paid XXX and she was disaster"
This kind of information is needed first of all I believe.

Even the Thread "Cost of chicas in Sosua" is not accessible for whatever reason.

With more real information and less emotions the posts and reports will be more helpful to future visitors I think.

Buy I am new here. Maybe need more time to learn how to search better.

Jimmydr
05-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Even the Thread "Cost of chicas in Sosua" is not accessible for whatever reason.

You need to pay to get into this section.

deezl
05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
must be because half of them are @ mi casa....and the other half are @ Robert's and the other half are locked up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

is that dominican math? :lol:

Jimmydr
05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
With more real information and less emotions the posts and reports will be more helpful to future visitors I think.

Then these reports would be BORING.

Jonew1
05-03-2011, 01:01 PM
I just got back from sosua in febuary. there are still plenty of chicas everywhere. just go you will see

TNT72
05-03-2011, 01:03 PM
is that dominican math? :lol:

His name says it all!!

slan
05-03-2011, 01:43 PM
I just got back from sosua in febuary. there are still plenty of chicas everywhere. just go you will see

How much did you pay if it is not a top secret?

DASBOOTY
05-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Yes. It is true. I was not able to find any posts with the practical information - "For this girl I paid XXX and she was great in bed. For this I paid XXX and she was disaster"
This kind of information is needed first of all I believe.

Buy I am new here. Maybe need more time to learn how to search better.

In 'advanced search' enter 'the ongoing novela that is Sosua' and go back to about March 12 (2011). I was on the ground at the time and was reporting while I was there. I included names of the chicas I sessioned with, how much I paid and how it was. I even posted pics of some of them (taken by other ISOC members).

slan
05-03-2011, 01:47 PM
In 'advanced search' enter 'the ongoing novela that is Sosua' and go back to about March 12 (2011). I was on the ground at the time and was reporting while I was there. I included names of the chicas I sessioned with, how much I paid and how it was. I even posted pics of some of them (taken by other ISOC members).

This one sounds for real. Thank you!

givengo440
05-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Good to see some newer members here being active and good thread mephime. Fellas there are tons of women there yes things aren't like they used to be but I had no problems getting 2+ girls a day if I wanted to when I was there. It's the SU baby just go the nani is everywhere.

weyland
05-03-2011, 02:01 PM
With respect, a naïve question. Guys pay from 500 to 5000 (I don't want to even mention those who pay still more). Depending on the services provided, the time of day, the location, the chica, how drunk they are, etc. Some who pay 5000 walk away more than happy, some who pay 500 still feel cheated. Often it is exactly the other way around.

There is no one-line answer to your question (or even 20-line answer) but by reading recent trip reports you can build up a picture of going rates. After that it is up to you. Some suckers will always end up paying double. If guys don't mention the price, try PMing them.

The traditional guideline has always been 1000 to 1500 for ST and 1500 to 2500 for TLN. However guys are often happy to pay more. I aimed to pay 1000 ST and 1500 TLN and was never short of chicas, though if I liked the chica I might have topped it up a bit afterwards or given her a present or meal.

I don't see why the recent changes in Sosúa should have altered those guidelines. Fewer chicas competing (especially haitianas) but fewer customers too, so should work out the same.

I assume you have subscribed to the Trip Report section (where you will get more detailed info) for at least a month? If you cannot afford to do that then you cannot afford to visit Sosúa.

Irie
05-03-2011, 02:11 PM
I just returned from and early April trip to Sosua. I spent two nights at BB's, but the rest for the first time on the ground in Sosua. Weylands post sums up the prices perfectly. There is a broad range out there, but there is definitely not a shortage of chicas. Read, read, read.........and then read some more, and you will be more than informed..

slan
05-03-2011, 02:16 PM
If you cannot afford to do that then you cannot afford to visit Sosúa.

Good advice, thank you.

So far gracias a Dios I can afford to spend in Sosua and Boca Chica 3-6 months a year for last once anos. Pero thank you for advice.

Chicas have a very good network of communication against us. So we need to share the price information too. Each report should include a short line with "price asked - price paid". So that a newby knows well that $1000RD is a good going rate for ST. And will laugh at $2500RD. If he does not know and pays $2500RD ST, next time this chica will be very angry and verbally agressive with the rest of us for not paying $2500RD ST. And even if she has to go for $1000RD her performance will suck.
Experienced guys know it. So we need to share price/rate information. Not to hide it. IMHO

With this this Forum will become ten times more useful and helpful.

I also know guys who pay $5000RD. It is bad for them, for the market and for the rest of us. If they are well prepared price wise and knew that $2500 is a VERY good price, they would get for $3000RD what they got for $5000RD. Still being very happy. And without spoiling the market for the rest of us and for their own futur visits.
Knowleadge is power. Often more valuable than just money.

brovo35
05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
..... So we need to share price/rate information. Not to hide it. IMHO

Welcome Slan, take a bit of time to read the forum and get the flow of things and you will see that this forum provides a wealth of information about all of the things you have mentioned (i.e. prices, chicas' performance, restaurants and even airlines). There is an ebb and flow to the site that goes a lot deeper then go here, fuck her and pay this much, that type of site (just basic info) is in my opinion what led most of us to spend far less time at those sites and come here.

Pay for the picture / trip report access and you will be rewarded with valuable info and a variety of opinions, characters and the like that makes the search for info more entertaining.

eastcoastallstar
05-03-2011, 04:59 PM

Slan going rates are as follows

ST=Short time
Street Chica-1000-1500
Casa Chica 2500-onsite Depending on the hour-Salida plus cost of chica (sometimes it's combined)

TLN=Todo La Noche
Street chica-2000-2500
Casa Chica-2500-3000 Depending on the hour

papi_sosua
05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't get it.

Pseudo-Spanish to impress any monger who reads this.

To top that, you seem to imply that any girl is trying to get you and "us"! The terrorist chica network. How can they dare! We have only ISOC to defend us against THEM!

How can you ever expect to have a good encounter with that mindset????

I don't get it!!

[...]

So far gracias a Dios I can afford to spend in Sosua and Boca Chica 3-6 months a year for last once anos. Pero thank you for advice.

[...]

Chicas have a very good network of communication against us.

[...]

TNT72
05-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't get it.

To top that, you seem to imply that any girl is trying to get you and "us"! The terrorist chica network. How can they dare! We have only ISOC to defend us against THEM!

I don't get it!!

DAMN!!!!! And that's coming from Mr. Negative!!!

Scary, I actually agree with you on this.

slan
05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
I don't get it.

I don't get it!!

Whatever, Sir.

I have 11 years under my belt in this playground.

Thank you for nice words anyway.
Good luck!

slan
05-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Slan going rates are as follows

ST=Short time
Street Chica-1000-1500
Casa Chica 2500-onsite Depending on the hour-Salida plus cost of chica (sometimes it's combined)

TLN=Todo La Noche
Street chica-2000-2500
Casa Chica-2500-3000 Depending on the hour

Thank you!
We must keep this information update and visible.
Not for me. I have dozens of proven contacts for all occasions. But for newcomers. To keep them from overspending and spoiling the market - including for ourselves. It happens very fast.

papi_sosua
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
BS. Let's call it outright...

If you have been in the know for 11 years, you don't need to protect anybody from overspending. Least yourself!

If you have been coming to the DR and the North Coast for 8 years longer than I have, you have met chicas, connected, and know what's really going on. I, as noob, don't have to tell you!

You have been to Charamicos, La Cienega, PP, you know what's life in the campo entails. You have been to Haiti, back and forth multiple times.

Thank you!
We must keep this information update and visible.
Not for me. I have dozens of proven contacts for all occasions. But for newcomers. To keep them from overspending and spoiling the market - including for ourselves. It happens very fast.

papi_sosua
05-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Now I am getting scared, too!
Just because you agree / me.

DAMN!!!!! And that's coming from Mr. Negative!!!

Scary, I actually agree with you on this.

Jimbo44
05-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Who the hell pays 5000 for chicas???? Oh, I forgot, there is the passion chicas. Dont get me fucking started!!!! I am having a good night... just started drinking some Pinot Grigio, the GF is coming over to sleep, and we r getting up at 5am, to board a flt to the SU.

weyland
05-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Chicas have a very good network of communication against us. So we need to share the price information too. Each report should include a short line with "price asked - price paid". So that a newby knows well that $1000RD is a good going rate for ST. And will laugh at $2500RD. If he does not know and pays $2500RD ST, next time this chica will be very angry and verbally agressive with the rest of us for not paying $2500RD ST. And even if she has to go for $1000RD her performance will suck.
Experienced guys know it. So we need to share price/rate information. Not to hide it. IMHO

I also know guys who pay $5000RD. It is bad for them, for the market and for the rest of us. If they are well prepared price wise and knew that $2500 is a VERY good price, they would get for $3000RD what they got for $5000RD. Still being very happy. And without spoiling the market for the rest of us and for their own futur visits.
Knowleadge is power. Often more valuable than just money.
This topic has been raked over a dozen times on this and other monger boards.

You are right in principle, but what is always overlooked is that monger board members form only a small part of the chicas clientele and thus, even if we had the most disciplined "trade union" and never paid above set amounts, we would have little power to influence the asking prices.

There are new guys pouring in every year who can't help comparing DR prices with what they pay in their own countries and are happy to pay 2500 for ST and 5000 for TLN. If not, Passions would soon be out of business.

The reason why many guys don't post prices is simply that they are scared of getting ridiculed for paying too much. That is why I have a lot of respect for newbies who are honest about what they pay and promise to be more considered in future. Although the guy who admitted to paying an ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him for a few minutes in the Merengue Bar was maybe taking honesty a bit too far. He won't live that one down in a hurry!

weyland
05-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Who the hell pays 5000 for chicas?
Many at Passions, most at Cristal and El Bohen, more than you might think in Clasicos (although they don't always admit it) ...

JD426
05-04-2011, 12:50 AM
This topic has been raked over a dozen times on this and other monger boards.

You are right in principle, but what is always overlooked is that monger board members form only a small part of the chicas clientele and thus, even if we had the most disciplined "trade union" and never paid above set amounts, we would have little power to influence the asking prices.

There are new guys pouring in every year who can't help comparing DR prices with what they pay in their own countries and are happy to pay 2500 for ST and 5000 for TLN. If not, Passions would soon be out of business.

The reason why many guys don't post prices is simply that they are scared of getting ridiculed for paying too much. That is why I have a lot of respect for newbies who are honest about what they pay and promise to be more considered in future. Although the guy who admitted to paying any ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him for a few minutes in the Merengue Bar was maybe taking honesty a bit too far. He won't live that one down in a hurry!

There must have been a Line out the door and down the street. Did the misguided fellow make it out of town alive ?
Sorry , could not resist.

FritoBandito
05-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Who the hell pays 5000 for chicas???? Oh, I forgot, there is the passion chicas. Dont get me fucking started!!!! I am having a good night... just started drinking some Pinot Grigio, the GF is coming over to sleep, and we r getting up at 5am, to board a flt to the SU.

Ever been to Santiago???? You'll pay between 4,000 to 7,000 pesos for one of those girls who work at Passions in Santiago.

I never realized how many rich Dominicans live in Santiago. The Passions parking lot there was full with brand-new cars. Hummers, Escalades, Porsches, Beemers....there wasn't an old car in the entire lot....all brand-new or near new. The only shitty cars around were the taxis.......:lol:

I saw more BMWs in one hour in Santiago than all the other places I've been to combined.

I went to all the top strip-clubs/ho houses: Passions, Illusions, Plaza Gomez Diaz and every place was full of rich Dominicans flaunting their pesos. They are paying big bucks for their ass and they are not batting an eyelash.

I went to Santiago thinking that the pussy was cheaper there.....WRONG!!!!! At least the higher-end places for pussy.

Went to Bilboa cafe down near the fort in town, where the lower-end hookers were....wow, I have never seen so many skanks.....

Love it or hate it, Sosua is the Walmart of Pussy in the DR.

Yeah, you can get it cheaper outside of Sosua at somewhere like "Rio Verde." But, have you seen most of those girls???? Damn, their looks could stop a clock.....they are just plain naa....stay......

gdogg
05-04-2011, 02:20 AM
Sosua is Walmart? Not really. You can catch many cuties in Santiago for less than what the Sosua pros have been asking for lately. I'm not talking about paying the crazy amounts at Pasions and the other places, but at the neighborhood tipico places that have great parties every weekend...even at the monument. You actually can meet non-hardcore chicas there (referring more to the tipicos).

Then again, I'm taking into account a basic knowledge of Spanish. For the point-and-clickers, you're probably right...Sosua may be Walmart.

FritoBandito
05-04-2011, 02:40 AM
I didn't like Santiago much. One reason is most places in Santiago are smoke-free. I don't smoke here in the US, but when I go to the DR, I start to smoke because I'm drinking alcohol.

I really don't like to drink unless I can smoke. That's my catch-22 when it comes to partying.

Also, I got turned away from quite a few discos because I was wearing shorts, even though I had a real nice shirt on.

Seems like Santiago is more cultured and refined than Sosua. A lot more rules and regulations when it comes to the nightlife there....I don't like a lot of rules and regulations, that's one reason I go the the DR in the first place.

I like Sosua because basically I can wear anything I want, and the only place that will turn me away because of a dress code is Classicos, which basically is a suck ass disco anyways.

Sosua definitely has less rules and regs than Santiago when it comes to nightclubs.

weyland
05-04-2011, 09:18 AM
There must have been a Line out the door and down the street. Did the misguided fellow make it out of town alive? Sorry , could not resist.
As a former proof-reader I am embarrassed by my error. Thanks for humorously pointing it out. "Although the guy who admitted to paying any ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him" should of course have read "Although the guy who admitted to paying an ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him". I am assuming he only did it once, and after the derision he got on here, never again.

DCIronman
05-04-2011, 10:20 AM
The only ones paying 4-7k for Pasions chicas in Santiago are clueless gringos, and Domyorks trying to impress the locals by blowing cash.

You should never pay a Pasions chica more than 3500 (including the salida) for TLN. And the locals generally can get it for less.

But you are right that Sosua is (or at least it used to be) cheaper for point-and-click mongering.

Jimmydr
05-04-2011, 10:22 AM
The only ones paying 4-7k for Pasions chicas in Santiago are clueless gringos, and Domyorks trying to impress the locals by blowing cash.

You should never pay a Pasions chica more than 3500 (including the salida) for TLN. And the locals generally can get it for less.

But you are right that Sosua is (or at least it used to be) cheaper for point-and-click mongering.

There are guys on this board paying it as well.

uncle ruckus
05-04-2011, 10:33 AM
$4K-$7K is exaggerating. I was in STI Passion in February and got a solid 7 to agree to TLN for $3000. I told her to find a friend and got the same deal for the friend. I've been mongering in Santiago since I was 17 and I've never heard anyone pay $7000 for one session. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, I'm just saying that it's the exception and not the rule. I have seen bidding wars start up for the smoking hottest girl in Passion or Illusion, but even then I don't remember it going past $4500-$5000.

Anyways, the fun in Santiago is trying to pick up some of the non/semi-pros. The thrill of Santiago is picking up that UTESA girl waiting for a ride or the pretty girl working the Claro counter that "doesn't do this type of thing" but is willing to fuck you on the regular for some spending cash.

Ever been to Santiago???? You'll pay between 4,000 to 7,000 pesos for one of those girls who work at Passions in Santiago.

uncle ruckus
05-04-2011, 10:35 AM
I didn't like Santiago much. . . I got turned away from quite a few discos because I was wearing shorts, even though I had a real nice shirt on.

That's a big no-no. It doesn't matter how hot it gets, it's very rare to see an adult wearing shorts in Santiago. The only people that wear shorts in STI are kids and tourists.

JD426
05-04-2011, 11:08 AM
That's a big no-no. It doesn't matter how hot it gets, it's very rare to see an adult wearing shorts in Santiago. The only people that wear shorts in STI are kids and tourists.
If you are near the monument with a camera , you also get a DAY PASS.:rofl:. But other than that, its a no no...esp in the clubs.. Nice Jeans are ok, which is easy to do, u dont need to wear your best slacks. The taxi price also magically drops when you step out of the airport in Slacks..