PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Chica Turnover Rate???

BCell
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
during my short trip I noticed many of the same chicas night after night.

do any you more experienced w/Sosua notice a "timeframe" where you say "holy shit, so many new ones!"?

sosuaman
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
6-8 months?

i go there every 2 months and always notice a huge batch of new chicas,,

but of course there are always many of the same,,,

been goin for 2 years and many have been there the entire time,,,

Beads
10-20-2006, 03:36 PM
yep always plenty of new ones and plenty of the old ones still hanging around.lots of changes even with the old ones every trip. the older ones seem to get worse the longer they work there.

THEGAME
10-20-2006, 05:00 PM
How's it goin Beads? have you finalized your December trip yet? Hows Steve & Bruce & the married Man Bob?

"THE GAME"

Beads
10-20-2006, 05:46 PM
not quite yet but very soon finalized! everyone is good. everyone is ready to go back. another guy who went in February is coming back this trip too as well as some other friend of theirs.lots of talk from Steve with interest in hanging with you in Feb/March in Thailand too.

THEGAME
10-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Sounds Good Beads!! I need to get Steves number, I really don't think he really spends to much time on the computer or does he even own one? How about Bruce? I think Sosuaman might go, @ least I'm trying to convince him!! I think 12 times to Sosua is enough, time for something different!!

"THE GAME"

sosuaman
10-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Sounds Good Beads!! I need to get Steves number, I really don't think he really spends to much time on the computer or does he even own one? How about Bruce? I think Sosuaman might go, @ least I'm trying to convince him!! I think 12 times to Sosua is enough, time for something different!!

"THE GAME"

game ,,, whats up?
count me in,,,
i may want to spend a little more time in thailand,,
i'm thinkin 2/24-3/10
i've done alot of research and reading on pattaya,, i am ready!,

Pana
10-22-2006, 08:36 AM
As for as a turn over rate if you are going every 40 days like I was for the past 1 1/2 years than you will not see a big turn over rate, but if you are going every 60-90 days maybe you will see it. Im sure once I return to DR some time next year it will be a big turn over rate, right now it has been 3 months since I last been there, and you know what I dont miss the place, right now Im going to be exploring Brasil :D, just like Knotty from now on :wink:.

ErikS
10-25-2006, 11:36 PM
6-8 months?

i go there every 2 months and always notice a huge batch of new chicas,,

but of course there are always many of the same,,,

been goin for 2 years and many have been there the entire time,,,

Ditto!

New chicas are always excitings, but there are a few "old timers" that I'm usually happy to see again. :wink: