PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao and Mosley Fight in Sosua

jimrock187
05-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I'll be in Sosua this weekend. Where can I catch this fight??

Hoseman
05-02-2011, 06:32 PM
I'll be in Sosua this weekend. Where can I catch this fight??Tooo bad Lou is not here I caught the lasr Pacquio fight at Colibre. Fred may have it a Cubre Libre.

jimrock187
05-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Tooo bad Lou is not here I caught the lasr Pacquio fight at Colibre. Fred may have it a Cubre Libre.

What happened? Shark Bar closed down?

Hoseman
05-02-2011, 06:59 PM
What happened? Shark Bar closed down?I don't know what is up with Lou he has not been open for any lenght of time in about a year and when I talk to him he does not really give many details.

Jimmydr
05-02-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't know what is up with Lou he has not been open for any lenght of time in about a year and when I talk to him he does not really give many details.

He was burned out years ago when I saw him.

Jimbo44
05-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Hoseman, try to find something out b4 Sat night. Ii want to see the fight as well , and as u know will be in town!!! I watched the last one in Latino Joes!!! I would bet Rumba would have it.

Hoseman
05-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Hoseman, try to find something out b4 Sat night. Ii want to see the fight as well , and as u know will be in town!!! I watched the last one in Latino Joes!!! I would bet Rumba would have it.I will know by Wed. if no onwe beats me to it.I plan on goling there tommorrow.

Hoseman
05-03-2011, 12:43 AM
He was burned out years ago when I saw him.that is how he actually looks I hope he gets what ever it is he needs.

Hoseman
05-03-2011, 12:51 AM
I will know by Wed. if no onwe beats me to it.I plan on goling there tommorrow.I was thinking the samething

hugrad95a
05-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Go talk to Bobby at Rhumba he usually has big events on the big screen. UFC, Superbowls and NBA games and such..

Sidney
05-04-2011, 09:30 AM
But at Rumba, will the excessively loud music ruin the fight?:confused:

WickedWillie
05-04-2011, 07:05 PM

Nah Sid, the boxers won't hear a thing:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jimrock187
05-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Where's Rhumba??

eastcoastallstar
05-05-2011, 02:16 AM

At first, I thought, excessive loud music? Then I saw your Age...LOL

:iconTU:

Festy
05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
I walk past Lou's every day for the past 3-weeks and he has NOT been open ONCE since I got here. I miss Lou's place.

Dafishguy
05-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi Folks,

We are looking into carrying this fight at Rocky's. I have a Sling Box set up in Canada and with Rocky's super fast Internet connection, the video streams near perfect.

I hope to have an answer for sure today whether we will be able to carry it.

In Rocky's, you will have big screen, big sound and no destracting music to take away from the fight.

I am hoping that everything will work out and that we will get a big turn out for this event. It may help if I can get a show of hands who would be interested in seeing the fight at Rocky's. It is a very costly event and although I don't mind paying for it, I would like to see a lot of people here to share the event with.

Take care,

Rick

WickedWillie
05-05-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm in:biggrin:

Festy
05-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi Folks,

We are looking into carrying this fight at Rocky's. I have a Sling Box set up in Canada and with Rocky's super fast Internet connection, the video streams near perfect.

I hope to have an answer for sure today whether we will be able to carry it.

In Rocky's, you will have big screen, big sound and no destracting music to take away from the fight.

I am hoping that everything will work out and that we will get a big turn out for this event. It may help if I can get a show of hands who would be interested in seeing the fight at Rocky's. It is a very costly event and although I don't mind paying for it, I would like to see a lot of people here to share the event with.

Take care,

Rick

Rocky's IT IS then.

Sidney
05-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Rocky's IT IS then.
SIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocky's for me !!!!!!!!!:lol:

Dafishguy
05-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Rocky's Rock and Blues Bar and Hotel is pleased to present the....

Manny Pacquiao VS Shane Mosley Fight! This Saturday Night (May 7, 2011) at ROCKY’S ROCK AND BLUES BAR AND HOTEL

#22 CALLE DR. ROSEN, SOSUA, DR

Coverage starts between 8 and 9 PM

Big Screen, Big Sound. See and HEAR all the action. No distracting loud music, only at Rocky’s. See you there!

Yup, I have purchased the event so if you want to see it without distraction, (Except of course from the others that will be there rooting for their fighter) come on down to Rocky's and enjoy a Saturday evening filled with great food, great drinks and one hell of a great fight (On the big screen of course, no fighting allowed in Rocky's :-).

See you there.

Rick

jimrock187
05-05-2011, 09:54 PM
I'll be there with my wingman!!
thanks!!