PDA

View Full Version : Haina among the world's most polluted places

Gladiator
10-20-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061018_polluted_places.html

In view of this it looks like it's best to give Haina a miss...

gmalet
10-21-2006, 12:27 PM
I actually have a chica that lives in Haina. I went to her house one time. The area is over populated and polluted from the Battery Recycling Plants. My chica was telling me that many kids come down with cancers and high levels of lead in their blood.

prtyr2
10-21-2006, 07:45 PM
There is little reason to go to Haina. Not much there to do. San Cristobal has a bit more options. MrHappy I belive lives near but not in Haina and probably know way more about it. I dated a chica that lived there but never went to her place.

gmalet
10-22-2006, 08:45 AM
When I arrived in Haina with my friend and my Chica we felt like movie stars. Everyone and their neighbor was walking past my Chicas Casa looking inside to see why we were there.

Its not safe at night because the streets are filled with drug dealers. The police are paid off by the dealers. Lots of crime as well.

Gladiator
10-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Its not safe at night because the streets are filled with drug dealers. The police are paid off by the dealers. Lots of crime as well.

The more I read about this town the more appealing it looks like! I think I will go to Haina to spend my next 2-week holiday! :mrgreen:

gmalet
10-22-2006, 10:25 AM
I spent 4 hours there. That was enough.

MrHappy
10-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Jeez, not only do I live near there, but my business is in the free zone in Haina too!
Did you know there are discos in Haina that have FREE beer for the ladies from 3-4 pm on Fridays? There are a few discos in Haina that are pretty lively.
The problem with them most of the other small discos is that you find lots of talent that may not be quite old enough, but you'd never know by looking at em'.
All them girls dress to KILL!