PDA

View Full Version : Piano Bars

prtyr2
10-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I just posted this info on international sex guide and figured I'd share it here as well. These places are not slam dunk mongering places but if you play your cards right can certainly hook up:

There are a ton of Piano Bars in santo domingo where they have attractive waitresses that attend to the clients. These are not casas and there are no salidas etc. You can get girls to go out with you but they don't have to if they don't want. If they like you, you can make a date.

In these places you will often times get a barmaid that just takes care of you and your party. You can flirt with them, danced with them etc. Lots of older married dominican business men go to these places when they don't want to cheat on the wife but want some fairly innocent company etc.

Here are a few of them:

Mamayas - way up on Tiradentes. A few hot barmaids and they have live tipico a few times per week. They have been there over 40 years

xoxoxox- around the corner from Mamayas smaller place but again with some hot chicas. My first night there I was just watching a ballgame and my waitress was very agressive and wanted to meet me after work. I passed as I live with my novia and was not interested. There is one really tall chica with nice tits and and she wears glasses. I know her from somewhere but can't remember where.

Rhumba Bar on 27 de febrero - have not been here in a while but they normally have some nice looking barstaff. One time they had a live combo singing ballads.

Jotas bar - probably my favorite as of now because I became buddies with a few barmaids. . . .although the last time I stopped in. none of my buddies were there and there was an all new group. Located on nunez de caceres just north of Bolivar.

Plaza Caribe - in a not so great area across from the seedy strip club Bon Sua and around the block prom car wash pirot. Car wash pirot has some cuties and Plaza Caribe has some talent from time to time. Probably easier to hook up here as it is a few notches below the others.

Terraza Polin in villa juana - same type place as Plaza caribe have seen a few gems.

I would only recommend these places if you prefer a challenge over a sure thing and would not recommend Plaza Caribe and Terraza Polin for newbies to head to alone. if you can go with a buddy or a dominican you will be in better shape. These two places don't get many gringo customers. the other places you should be fine.

There are also some sports bar type places like eagles, la base and plaza rachely with lots of waitresses but less personal attention. Again you can score numbers and dates but it is not necessarily on the menu etc.

bryan_sr
10-21-2006, 11:34 PM
How about for a non-Spanish speaking person, should we go or where should we be going?

prtyr2
10-21-2006, 11:51 PM
If ya don't speak spanish, these places are probably not great places to go. if you have a dominican buddy or a buddy that speaks spanish they are cool. Again if you are on a short trip and want sure things. . . .these are not the best places either. These places are for guys looking for something different and maybe a bit of a challenge.

Unfortunately the new laws make this more difficult. In the past it was easy to start off the night in a piano bar or regular bars and try and score a number etc, but if ya didn't you could hit a casa late at night and you were all set.

If anyone heads to SD and wants to check any of these places out, just PM me and if I am available I'll show ya around and we can have a few beers. . . .

How about for a non-Spanish speaking person, should we go or where should we be going?

prtyr2
10-21-2006, 11:59 PM
There are other bars like this. One of em is where I first ran into MrHappy and Domwolf. These guys live here as well and these are the types of places they hit.

For me. . ..even when I mongered the chase was more exciting than getting laid. So if I go hang in one of these places and a waitress is hitting on me. . . .I get the feeling of knowing I can still score pretty easily even if I don't really want to;-)

BTW jotas bar has striptease on wed nights. Not great but different. The chicas work the bar for tips etc. Some hot candle wax stuff but nothing to write home about.

If ya don't speak spanish, these places are probably not great places to go. if you have a dominican buddy or a buddy that speaks spanish they are cool. Again if you are on a short trip and want sure things. . . .these are not the best places either. These places are for guys looking for something different and maybe a bit of a challenge.

Unfortunately the new laws make this more difficult. In the past it was easy to start off the night in a piano bar or regular bars and try and score a number etc, but if ya didn't you could hit a casa late at night and you were all set.

If anyone heads to SD and wants to check any of these places out, just PM me and if I am available I'll show ya around and we can have a few beers. . . .

DEPUTY DAWG
10-22-2006, 03:46 PM

Hope to take you up on that offer!!!!!

Cheeno
10-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Thank you prty2 for the excellent information!!! I greatly appreciate it!!! :biggrin: :clap2:

MrHappy
10-23-2006, 11:39 AM
That's pretty cool mentioning the piano bars. There used to be tons of them, and all of them had girls with P4P or even GF potential.

I get a kick out of you mentioning Bon Sua. LOL, I havn't been there in ages.

I have seen some pretty outragous behavior in that place. I also saw a couple of stunners there, but they were never there when I went back. A good looking girl doesn't last very long in that environment.

It's definitely not for the average first timer..