PDA

View Full Version : In Sosua for another week, hit me up for drinks and/or a chat

Festy
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I am here for another week. My cell is 849-853-4109 and am always ready for a few beers and a good chat about Sosua. At the Beach every day somewhere between Big D's, Siempre Sol and the Black Box (tomorrow is their all you can eat buffet at 5pm). Call or text me and we can meet up.

LOVIN SOSUA!

Seville
05-05-2011, 08:51 AM
I am here for another week. My cell is 849-853-4109 and am always ready for a few beers and a good chat about Sosua. At the Beach every day somewhere between Big D's, Siempre Sol and the Black Box (tomorrow is their all you can eat buffet at 5pm). Call or text me and we can meet up.

LOVIN SOSUA!

If it is not raining I will be at the Black Box with my daughter for the BBQ today.

Festy
05-05-2011, 09:51 AM
If it is not raining I will be at the Black Box with my daughter for the BBQ today.

Hope to see you there. Last Thursday the place was PACKED. Saw several board members there too.

Seville
05-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Hope to see you there. Last Thursday the place was PACKED. Saw several board members there too.

Just found out I had the date wrong and my daugher won't be here till tomorrow. WTF Glad I called her or I would have been waiting at the airport today. We were there last Thursday. No doubt I met you and don't remember that either.:confused:

Festy
05-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Just found out I had the date wrong and my daugher won't be here till tomorrow. WTF Glad I called her or I would have been waiting at the airport today. We were there last Thursday. No doubt I met you and don't remember that either.:confused:

I was at the table in the back and I think you were at the table with a handful of the guys that are here all the time. I was with the thin girl and another board member....his handle might be gdogg.

TNT72
05-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I was at the table in the back and I think you were at the table with a handful of the guys that are here all the time. I was with the thin girl and another board member....his handle might be gdogg.

HUH???? Gdogg?