PDA

View Full Version : Hey . . . herbf

the_Jayman
05-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Not to get back on-topic or nuthin cause we never do that here but,

Aventure seems to be in a state of flux right now and I don't believe that an I.S.O.C. Board of Director has stayed there overnight yet . . .

while the same can probably be said of Field of Dreams, many of us have met Billy.

True, there are no chicas "on-site" at the field of dreams, they are but a phone call away. This is Dominican Billy we are talking about. His place is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and brand freaking new. He is about dead in the middle between POP and Sosua and has taxi guys for cheep. I think it was $5 US for a taxi into Sosua and the same for a ride to the 2 big POP joints. (what are the names . . . ?)

As far as the Duty-free in Newark, they did have Kools in March. $23.00 per carton.

Terminal C has 3 main "jet-ways" to the gate and each of them has a duty free shop. Lots of booze but I think you might be happy with the DR stuff, but it was limited on smokes (although, kool was one of them).

BrooklynBeas
05-09-2005, 10:03 AM
I think it was $5 US for a taxi into Sosua and the same for a ride to the 2 big POP joints. (what are the names . . . ?)

El Bohem and Cristals

Bug Boy
05-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Aventure seems to be in a state of flux right now and I don't believe that an I.S.O.C. Board of Director has stayed there overnight yet . . .

I will be making my first positive contribution to this board in about a week. I have reservations at Hotel de Adventura for 3 nights. I guess you might say I am a gambler. I will take 2 day tours with Iguana Mama. I don't believe there is much to do at Ventura during the day.

So I will probably be the first to report on 72 hours at Hotel de Adventura.

As long as I can get get at least one chica a day I will enjoy myself. It is always nice just to get out of town.

JDR
05-09-2005, 02:18 PM
I heard a guy had a problem with a chica there. They never discussed the price and there was a problem on her exit. Always discuss prices first and do not be afraid to call the tourist police, they will help you.

Jthomas
05-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I will be making my first positive contribution to this board in about a week. I have reservations at Hotel de Adventura for 3 nights.

Herb when are you going to be there? I will be around on the weekend of the 20th.

Bug Boy
05-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Herb when are you going to be there? I will be around on the weekend of the 20th.

I will be back home on the 18th. Are you staying at Ventura? If so I will pm you some feedback.

Jthomas
05-09-2005, 11:07 PM

I will be back home on the 18th. Are you staying at Ventura? If so I will pm you some feedback.

Thanks, but no I am not staying there.