PDA

View Full Version : Word is there are many Russian girls in the DR now.....

Beavis
05-03-2004, 09:11 PM
And it is rumored that they are charging $1,000.00 USD per night. Run these bitches out of the DR. If I wanted a fucking burrito I would not go to a Chinese restaurant. Anybody who goes to the DR and pays this should be castrated. If you want Russians take that long ass plane ride and deal with these bitches on their own turf. They invaded Costa Rica now th DR.

Beavis: Does not like Russian girls.

Don Tomas
05-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Damn $1,000US per night, even my overpaying ass could get 20 chicas for that price!

nomad
05-03-2004, 09:40 PM
xxxx

Beavis
05-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Well if the place is full when you get ready to go it won't be because Beavis got the last opening.

JD
05-04-2004, 01:01 AM
I am with you 100% on this one. Russian chicks also killed many
of the Go-Go bars here in the US as well. Why don't they go
to Japan. Lol.

Happy Hunting,

JD

Andy
05-04-2004, 08:44 AM
$5,900
Wow........it even includes cigars!

http://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html

Keep your money, guys!
you can visit Russia and have Russian girls for cheaper, including plane tickets, accomodations etc.
He-he-he!

Regards from Russia,

Andy

Beavis
05-04-2004, 10:38 AM
It's too far, it's too cold, they speak shit that I don't understand, they all smoke, and they are too fucking pale. Keep your Russian bitches and give me a latina.

Jimmydr
05-04-2004, 10:44 AM
It's too far, it's too cold, they speak shit that I don't understand, they all smoke, and they are too fucking pale. Keep your Russian bitches and give me a latina.

But whats wrong otherwise? :D

Andy
05-04-2004, 10:47 AM
It's too far, it's too cold,

+25 C right now. Cold?

Beavis
05-04-2004, 01:59 PM
O.K. maybe it isn't too cold right now but it will be. Yes there are some pretty Russian women but I personally don't care for them. Al I was saying is that The DR is for Dominicanas. I am sure the Russian girls don't want the Dominicanas in Russia so they need to go elsewhere. Beavis saw what they did to CR and now they are going to the DR. Boycott them and support the local girls. Jimmy help !

gdogg
05-04-2004, 05:55 PM
I'm with Cornholio!! I'm interested in the natives!

FreeWilly
05-11-2004, 01:58 AM
They could give the locals some ideas about what to charge! :(
But seriously, at even their cheapest rate, that being a "2 night getaway", will only set you mongers back a cool $3900.00. :shock: Hell, they will even send a jet to pick your ass up!!! :o :o
At these prices I don't know too many who will be rushin' (pun intended) to take them up on their services.
And whoever said it is correct, you could fly to Russia and spend a week banging as many as you can find, and you could find LOTS, and still have enough left over for a week of relaxation in the DR for that price.
I spent a week in St. Petersberg a few years ago and the whole trip, including the girls, only cost me $2500.

RearWindow
05-16-2004, 05:44 PM
I think this is a new urban legend, akin to the one about Domincanas being taken to other islands. I'm on my fourth trip and haven't seen one gringa working a bar or club (yet anyway). Besides, WHY would you go to RD to fuck white women?! :?

Jimmydr
05-16-2004, 05:46 PM
I think this is a new urban legend, akin to the one about Domincanas being taken to other islands. I'm on my fourth trip and haven't seen one gringa working a bar or club (yet anyway). Besides, WHY would you go to RD to fuck white women?! :?

I saw one overweight German girl hooking in my 8 years there. Only 1!!!!!!

RearWindow
05-16-2004, 05:59 PM
It's not like they are kutzu (for you non arborists it's a jap vine that chokes everything else out)...you might get a few.and that will be that. The local gringos will find them irresistable, just as we find the dominicanas.and if the locals want to hit the gringas,maybe the dominicanas prices go down a bit? We win!

As I look at that post I see a fallacy...Prices go down?My bad. But at least I'm not sloppy seconds all the time?

Malibook
05-17-2004, 10:15 AM
If you guys want to check out the Russians when in Sosua they were hanging out at the Voodoo Bar while we were there last month. They were not that impressive but you could see that they thought a lot of themselves :roll:

El Tiburon
05-17-2004, 11:23 AM
FUCK THEM BITCHES :!: Forreal. Lets boycott them until they go 1000 pesos longtime... tee hee hee

Travelfox

vak
05-17-2004, 02:22 PM
I once did the English girl from Hi-Caribe on the roof of the Palace. Only because my regular at the time was MIA at the time. I was so happy to be with a girl that I didn't have to translate in my head with. Being drunk at 4:00 am this seemed like a good idea. We were on the roof so my novia wouldn't catch us in the act. Of course, she came back to my room, saw my clothes on the bed and came up to the roof catching us in the act. She asked a funny question: " With all the Dominican women at the club, why go with an English girl?" I said, "No se." Btw, the chica Inglaterra was a below average performer.

Of course, the old adage applies: " If your wife catches you in bed with another women, deny it!". 8)

vagabond
05-19-2004, 04:39 AM
he he, have to agree with your girlfriend at that one. That english girl is not much temting.

JD
05-22-2004, 05:00 PM
You have to remember he was drunk at the time.

DENY, DENY, DENY!

Happy Hunting,

JD

bendover
08-14-2004, 03:48 PM
NO NO NO. Forget the Russian chics and their high prices! What's the point anyway?

We go to the Carribean for CARIBBEAN women! If you got your freak on for inter-racial sex, what do you want with a European woman? Nothing like seeing that dark flesh contrasting with my light flesh! That part of what gets you off!

Agreed?

nomad
08-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Guys,

If you want light skinned girls. then follw the posts. Yes, you can light skinned Dominca's. Not usuall. If that is what you want then go to Russia. They think they can come over to other places and ask for alot. In their own place they ask for alot less. Unless you are American. I will stick to Domincan.

elj707
08-15-2004, 07:25 PM
The russian girls have invaded costa rica, when I was there I had one who was really cute but lazy in bed. after that bad episode I only did costa rican and dominican girls and never had a complaint about them. :lol: