PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the latest on Boca Chica

josully
05-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Hi,
Has anyone got any up to date info on Boca Chica. I am heading there mid July with 6 of my mates and have read all the reports about how great it was and how it has changed and that the action is now more concentrated in certain areas because of the clampdown. I would really appreciate any recent info anyone might have. I have read that some expect that while the clampdown has brought about many changes that it might get relaxed in the near future and things might revert back somewhat to what it was.Is this going to happed. It was me who talked my mates into the Dominican Republic mainly after reading this website. Would hate to bring them over to a deserted town.

Thanks in advance

j

Apos
05-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi,
Has anyone got any up to date info on Boca Chica. I am heading there mid July with 6 of my mates and have read all the reports about how great it was and how it has changed and that the action is now more concentrated in certain areas because of the clampdown. I would really appreciate any recent info anyone might have. I have read that some expect that while the clampdown has brought about many changes that it might get relaxed in the near future and things might revert back somewhat to what it was.Is this going to happed. It was me who talked my mates into the Dominican Republic mainly after reading this website. Would hate to bring them over to a deserted town.

Thanks in advance

j

hi, others can comment on BC, i'm not familiar with it. Seriouslt consider coming to the North Coast / Sosua instead. there is no real slowdown here at all!

sjaak
05-09-2005, 02:39 PM
I can't comment on Boca Chica, didn't go there, but the raids and closure of the Gazcue massage houses in Santo Domingo were still very much enforced last week. It might be a better bet to go to the North coast right now.

Bug Boy
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
It might be a better bet to go to the North coast right now.I concur.

-Helpmann :lol:

dukes1963
05-09-2005, 06:45 PM
I was recently in Boca Chica for the 1st time April 19-26. I was never there in the 'old days' when Duarte street was wide open with girls coming at you. There are still girls on Duarte during the day and especially at night. I speak very limited Spanish and had no problems picking up girls I met at restaurants or bars. I found everywhere you went the girls were basically available. The first thing I was told when I arrived at El Caucho hotel is that you do not want to be with a girl that approaches you. Find one you like and make your move. The disco Burbajas is packed everynight with girls-they are also out front hanging out in front of a little 'Presidente'stand across the street.
So I guess what I am saying is Boca Chica is far from dead-I like the fact that you can walk the street without 20 girls grabbing at you.
I also met some very nice girls at El Caucho Hotel-they have girls come in from Santa Domingo-again they will not approach you-but you have to make your first move-but it is a guaranteed deal!!
I had a great time in Boca Chica and can't wait to go back in November.
If you do not have a hotel yet-check out El Caucho Hotel www.elcaucho.com
very guest friendly and a great group of guys run it.

RearWindow
05-09-2005, 07:35 PM
I was recently in Boca Chica for the 1st time April 19-26. I was never there in the 'old days' when Duarte street was wide open with girls coming at you. There are still girls on Duarte during the day and especially at night. I speak very limited Spanish and had no problems picking up girls I met at restaurants or bars. I found everywhere you went the girls were basically available. The first thing I was told when I arrived at El Caucho hotel is that you do not want to be with a girl that approaches you. Find one you like and make your move. The disco Burbajas is packed everynight with girls-they are also out front hanging out in front of a little 'Presidente'stand across the street.
So I guess what I am saying is Boca Chica is far from dead-I like the fact that you can walk the street without 20 girls grabbing at you.
I also met some very nice girls at El Caucho Hotel-they have girls come in from Santa Domingo-again they will not approach you-but you have to make your first move-but it is a guaranteed deal!!
I had a great time in Boca Chica and can't wait to go back in November.
If you do not have a hotel yet-check out El Caucho Hotel www.elcaucho.com
very guest friendly and a great group of guys run it.

josully
05-10-2005, 04:46 AM
Cheers for the replies. Im still as undecided as ever.Think I will
stray in BC for the first 3-4 days and see what's happenin and then move north to Sosua.

j

Sosua PARTYBOY
05-16-2005, 02:41 PM
I came back a month ago.... you vcan read my trip reports definetly not dead...... although i heard the raided three more MP's and were going after all the pimps in the area...and a few americans even got caught up...

But it will not be dead ever!!

And right Now I am bettin North coast is a better bet right now though....Theese trips are going to be what you make them!!! Don't waite for it to come to you...

Tonto4
05-16-2005, 09:55 PM
One for the last roadtrip

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/433fea8a.jpg

Tonto4
05-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Girl 84 from before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/6f531136.jpg

Bug Boy
05-16-2005, 10:09 PM
One for the last roadtrip

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/433fea8a.jpgTight!

-Helpmann :eek:

Tonto4
05-16-2005, 10:09 PM
A little BC ass

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/e2508e24.jpg

tomgueguen
05-17-2005, 12:38 AM
do not hesitate to post more of this kind.
she's got that innocent look that is very appreciated and not so easy to find in this town....